The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Christmas morning, I woke up at my usual time, except I was alone, again. Sara and I had made up and she had slept with me every night since, but this morning she was gone. My mind took a while for it to catch up to what was going on and what this morning was. I was expecting to see Mom on the couch with my cup of coffee. Instead, I found Mom, Dad, and Sara in the living room sitting on the couch as the Christmas tree lights glittered and sparkled. There was a pile of wrapped presents under the tree that spilled across the room, no longer able to remain in the limbs of the tree.

With the sheer volume of presents for me and Sara you would have assumed we got some really good stuff. That, sadly, wasn’t the case. I got a lot of clothes. Socks, underwear, sweaters, pants, all the things I really didn’t want or need. I needed them, sure. But I would rather have just stayed naked if it were possible. Sara got a load of the same things, though she on the other hand was quite pleased with her haul.

The rest of Christmas Day was filled with all of us spending time together watching Christmas movies and enjoying the day. Mom made an incredible prime rib roast for supper with all the fixings. All of us overate and when Sara and I cleared the table and got the dishes done, we were both ready for bed. When we crawled into bed, neither of us was up for any fun and sleep came quickly.


When I woke up in the morning, I found myself sandwiched between two bodies instead of the one I had gone to sleep with. I cracked open my eyes and Sara was wrapped up in my arm, her perfect butt pressed against me, and my morning wood lined up between her cheeks. That’s when I noticed a delicate hand wrapped around my middle. I turned my head, not wanting to disturb either of the sleeping people in bed with me. I knew who it was but seeing Mary’s sleeping face made me happy. I risked a kiss on her forehead and then kissed Sara’s head as well before I wiggled my way out from between the two beauties.

I made my way into the bathroom to take care of my morning necessities. That done, I headed down to the living room to find Mom and ask her when and how Mary ended up in my bed. Mom was sitting, waiting for me in her usual spot and as always, my mug of coffee was sitting on the coffee table.

“Morning,” I said as I picked up my mug and took a seat on the middle cushion of the couch.

“Good morning, how’d you sleep?”

“Really good!” I smiled at her after I took a sip of the steaming brew.

“I bet,” Mom giggled. “Did you like your surprise?”

“When did they get here?”

“About an hour after you went to bed,” Mom answered as she shifted her position so her one leg was folded with her heel next to her pussy, her other foot dangled over the edge of the couch. “Mary went up to see if you were still awake, but she told us you and Sara were sound asleep, so Mary and Amy hung out with us for a bit before we all called it a night.”

“I wish I would have woken up, but it was nice to find her snuggled up to me though.”

“Is she still asleep?” Mom asked, her tone different now and her fingertips started slowly tracing the curve of breast.

Mom’s nipple hardened just like my cock. I was soon rock hard and had an overwhelming desire to start stroking myself as I watched Mom do the same. Just as my hand wrapped around my shaft, I heard the stairs squeak. My hand froze and my head snapped to see who it was. Mary smiled as she came down the stairs and took a seat next to me on the end of the couch, opposite Mom.

“Good morning,” Mary said and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. “Am I too late? Did you already finish?”

“Finish?”

“Yeah, you know...” Mary looked from me and then to Mom and back. “Finish.”

I didn’t say anything, and Mom came to the rescue, thankfully.

“No dear. We hadn’t even started yet,” Mom smiled, she looked nervous, and her chest was a bit flushed, but she hid it from her voice well enough.

“Goodie!” Mary bounced excitedly and then shifted her position so she could spread her legs and lean back. I could see that her slit was already glistening, and her pink folds were parted slightly as she started rubbing her hands around her pussy.

I looked at Mom, asking her if she was okay with this without actually saying anything. She just smiled and her own hand went between her legs. The answer was clear, she was okay with it.

“Do you need some help?” Mary asked, looking at my lap where my cock was sticking straight out like a smooth bar of hard steel.

Help did sound nice, but that’s not how Mom and I did this. I shook my head and started to slowly stroke myself as I watched first Mary and then Mom as they pleasured themselves. Mary was already inserting two fingers into her pussy. Watching her smooth lips part and stretch was amazing. Mom was moving slower, focused on her clit. When I looked at her face, I saw that she was looking at my cock and her mouth was open slightly.

Mary was the first to start voicing her pleasure. She had her two fingers buried in her channel while the other hand was furiously rubbing her clit. She was moving so fast that her plump, round tits were jiggling enticingly. I wanted to squeeze them, and suck on her nipples. Mom started her own noises then and I turned to see she had shifted positions, so she had a better view of not only me, but Mary as well.

My slow and steady stroking started to speed up. Large amounts of precome flowing from the tip slickened my shaft, heightening the sensations I was feeling. I was rapidly building to a climax that I wouldn’t be able to hold off if I didn’t back off a bit.

Mary made a keening noise and I looked to see her face red, eyes closed, and she was biting her lower lip in an attempt to keep quiet. Mom’s noises were starting to build, and I knew she was about to lose herself in her own orgasm any second. I held back slightly, edging myself on the cusp of going too far, waiting for her to finish. Small tremors wracked her body as she moaned low and long. Her one hand was squeezing her nipple with the other had two or maybe three fingers buried between her legs.

“Wow!” Mary said, her eyes locked on Mom. “That was incredible.”

Mom just smiled as she panted for breath as she tried to recover.

“Are you going to come, Sam?” Mary asked me, shifting to lean up against me and placing her hand high up on my thigh. I could feel her fingertips grazing my smooth balls ever so gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.