The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

November went quicker than I thought it would. Sara and her group of friends continued to allow me to hang out with them in school. Several of the boys in my class had started to take notice of the company I was keeping. Five older girls constantly surrounded me all day long. That’s not to say the guys started approaching me to be a part of it, but I did see some looks.

Thanksgiving came and went; Mary and Amy didn’t make it. Mary had called after she got home and let us know that her parents had plans to visit family for the holiday. I was a bit bummed, hoping she would be able to make it. Mom and Dad were interested in meeting her parents as well. Mary did let me, and Sara who was listening in on the call, know that she could come out late on Christmas Day, if that was okay with my mom and dad.

Before I even had a chance to put the phone down, Sara was racing down the stairs towards the living room.

“Mom! Dad!” I heard Sara’s voice carry all too easily. “Can Mary and Amy...”

It turns out Mary’s parents were just fine with Mary and Amy coming for Christmas, and even staying all the way through New Year’s Day. There was a question whether Mary’s parents would come as well. They said they would try to come up, but it would be later in the week, closer to New Year’s Eve if that was okay with us, which it was without question. Mom talked on the phone with Mary’s mom for nearly an hour and when she hung up, a plan was set.

We spent Thanksgiving at our house. Grandma and Grandpa came down from The Windy Pines, which was always nice. I noticed the energy had changed a bit around Grandma and me. It seemed like she was expecting something from me. I thought I knew what it was, but that was not something I was interested in being a part of. She had Grandpa and Dad for those needs. Sara, Mom, and Mary kept me more than satisfied—even if Mom didn’t actively take a hands-on role in her participation.

I still had my mornings with Mom, which I was grateful for because Sara and I held back for reasons neither or us understood with extended family in the house. It really didn’t make any sense. We could have made love on the couch in front of everyone and no one would have blinked an eye. That might have been because they would have been watching each and every move we made, but there wouldn’t have been any objections. Heck, there might have been some suggestions.

When it came time for Grandpa and Grandma to leave, it was obvious Grandma was disappointed. Grandpa thought it seemed right as rain and happily shook my hand like a man. Gone were the childish hugs, and it made me feel years older than I actually was. Grandma embraced me in a tight hug, regardless of how old I thought I was at that moment and brought me back down to earth at my rightful age.

“When you get your license, you know you can come spend the weekend with us, right?” Grandma told me, looking to Mom and Dad for verification and they both nodded.

“Thanks Grandma, I know.”

“Okay, so I will see you before next summer?”

“We’ll see,” I said, trying to deflect a little but I did love going to visit them and I would embrace any chance I could get at going to camp. “I don’t even have a car, umm, we don’t have a car,” I indicated Sara in that statement, and she smiled at the fact I hadn’t left her out of it.

“Maybe we can help you ... two with that.” The pause between you and two was telling and Sara’s smile faltered slightly.

With that, Grandpa dragged Grandma out to their car. The four of us waved as they backed out of the driveway and headed down the street and out of sight.

“Well, she didn’t hide what she wanted at all, did she?” Mom asked and looked straight at me and then Sara.

I didn’t say anything. I wasn’t sure what to say at that moment. Thankfully, we all headed back inside and the rest of the night Grandpa and Grandma, with her unveiled offers, were not brought up again. At least not until it was time for bed and Sara decided that was the perfect time to corner me about it.

“She really wants to mess around with you,” Sara said, as if it was no big deal as we both climbed under the covers.

“I don’t want what she’s offering.”

“Really?” she replied. I turned and saw Sara looking at me with a confused look in her eyes.

“No, why would I?”

“You know, because you’re a guy...”

“Nope, no. Just no. If that’s what Dad wants, then more power to him. No thanks,” I told Sara but it didn’t look like she believed me. “I prefer them younger and a lot prettier.” I squeezed Sara closer to me to emphasize my meaning and she giggled.

“I would hope so. Not that Grandma is bad looking.” Sara shifted a bit, throwing a leg over mine so she could get her body closer to mine, pressing herself against me. “For being almost sixty, she looks really good. I hope I look that good when I am her age.”

As a typical teenager, I was too focused on the here and now to worry about what I would look like in forty plus years. All I cared about is what I looked like right now, and that was still not something I really liked to be honest. I still wasn’t tall enough, and I hadn’t filled out like I had hoped I would. It was still early for that though, according to what Mom had told me now for years. Besides, the girls in my life seemed to like what I had to offer right now. Sara took me aggressively when she coaxed an erection out of me with her soft, delicate hands. We went at it until late in the night, and by that time my balls were as empty as they ever had been, and Sara was positively overflowing with my seed. We both passed out, Sara laying on top of me, her legs draped over mine as her arms held me close to her as we slept.


The rest of November and December was more of the same. Guys at school were actively trying to be my friends and follow me around so they could hang out with my sister and her friends. It was annoying and I did everything I could to get them to leave me alone, but the girls seemed to blossom under the guys’ attention. When a couple tried to ask Sara out, I was furious. Not because they would ask her out, she was hot after all. No, it was that she didn’t turn them down right away.

Thankfully, it was Christmas break, and the break was much needed by that point. Too much had happened since Thanksgiving. Namely, Sara went on dates, with the same guy, twice. I was jealous. To make matters worse, Sara wanted to go out on a third date with him and told me she might actually go past second base with him. I about lost it. Second base! That asshole had his hands on my sister’s tits! It took Mom consoling me to get it back together. That doesn’t mean Mom helped me by offering sex. No, that was still the hard line drawn in the sand that we both wouldn’t cross. Not more than we had already.

Sara tried to tell me about him. His name was Scott and he played JV basketball. From what she had said, he was almost seventeen already.

“He was too dumb to get past kindergarten and had to take it twice?” The hatred was obvious in my tone.

The minute the words were out I regretted them. To make matters worse, Sara had gotten out of bed and slept in her own room for the first time in two years. I cried myself to sleep when she slammed my door as she left. When I woke up, I felt an empty feeling that I wasn’t prepared for: I was alone in my bed. Sara hadn’t come back and everything I had said the night before flashed through my mind all over again. I felt terrible. Not only that, I felt like a little kid that was throwing a temper tantrum. That’s when I noticed that it was much later than the usual time I woke up. I had slept in and now Mom might be mad too, great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.