The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was deep into regions unexplored by man. Sure, I wasn’t the first guy to have anal sex, but I was the first to explore anal sex with Mary! I was exploring further and deeper than I had ever imagined. I held myself in position as Mary gasped, her fingers digging into my arm still holding her against me. The strength of her grip forced me to move, I didn’t mean to, but I did.

“Fuck!” Mary moaned.

“Are you okay?” I asked and froze when I realized what happened.

“Yes!” Mary gritted her teeth. “Fuck me now, Sam. Fuck my ass, it’s yours!”

When she said ‘yours’ I thrust forward, wanting to claim it not only today, but forever. Every single day of the rest of her life, the ass I was buried in was going to be mine. Only mine!

“Oh fuck!” Mary gasped as I drove into her bowels with a force I didn’t know I was capable of.

Her voice, her grunting, her moans, all of it drove me on. It pushed me further and further as I started to fuck her ass just like she had demanded. I was just getting into a rhythm that I could maintain when I felt the boiling in my balls. Not now! I tried to slow down, but Mary wasn’t having any of that. She was climbing the mountain and stopping at this point was no longer an option.

I continued what I started, but with slightly less vigor in hopes it would prolong my stamina. As it turns out, it didn’t matter. I was already on the edge, flexing and tensing every muscle I could, in an attempt to hold off the inevitable.

“Sam, fuck my ass!” Mary yelled. It didn’t even register in my mind how loud she exclaimed that statement. I was busy. Nothing in the world would have pulled me away from what I was doing. “I’m going to come! Oh, fuck yes!”

The usually quiet Mary had been replaced with a more vulgar and equally hotter version than I was expecting. My dick thrusting in and out of her ass had changed her in the most fundamental sense. I loved it. Her demands rang in my head, giving me both pleasure and confidence that what I was doing was ... right. Her voice carried loudly and proudly. There was no doubt that everyone in the house could hear her. Sara, Mom, Amy, and even my dad, wherever he was. Maybe even the houses on either side of ours heard her at that moment.

When Mary came, I was right there with her. We both jumped off the edge of the cliff, riding the waves of pleasure, intertwined together. Her muscles tightened and I felt her squeeze me so hard that it nearly hurt. I emptied everything I had to give in her ass. Pulse after pulse of thick, creaming white come flooded into her. It felt to me like I could have filled a lake with how strong the orgasm felt.

I knew that was absurd and completely unrealistic, but that’s how it felt. My balls ached, my cock went limp instantly upon completion as I pulled away and out of Mary. She gasped as I withdrew, and not in a good way. Her hand immediately went to her ass, as if she were trying to hold back a raging river. My mind spun and I gasped for breath. My lungs burned and my heart was pounding so hard that I was genuinely worried something was wrong.

“Are you two okay?” Mom asked, her head peeking into the room as Mary got up and rushed past her.

I noticed Amy and Sara’s heads there as well, trying to look in and see what all the fuss was about. Sara had a worried look on her face, but Amy was grinning like a cat who had caught the canary. Mom didn’t say anything to Mary as she hurried by and slammed the door to the bathroom. Mom looked back at me, her jaw hanging open with a shocked expression on her face.

“What did you do to her, Sam!” Sara exclaimed. “We heard her all the way in the kitchen.”

“I uhh...” I didn’t know what to say.

“Go take a shower, you’re going to need it!” I heard Amy call out, her voice sounded like she was walking down the stairs and away from Sara’s room and the scene laid out before Mom and Sara.

I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed that Mom and Sara were just standing in the doorway, looking at me as I laid naked on Sara’s bed.

“Amy’s right, you should get up and take a shower,” Mom told me, and I could hear the smile in her voice. She backed out the doorway, pulling Sara along with her. “Your brother is fine. Let’s go downstairs so he can get himself cleaned up. He doesn’t need your help.”

When the coast was clear, I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I was worried for a second that Mary locked the door, but it was open, and I walked in to see her standing under the water in the shower.

“Who is it?” Mary asked loudly.

“It’s me,” I replied loud enough that she would be able to hear me over the sound of the water.

“Come on in, I have shampoo in my eyes and am trying to rinse it out.”

I opened the shower door and climbed in as Mary finished rinsing out her hair and wiped off her face.

“Hi.” Mary smiled at me when she saw me in front of her.

“Hey.”

“Do you want to get in the water?”

“Yeah, that’s probably a good idea considering...” Mary blushed a deep red at my statement and moved to the side so I could get past her.

“I umm, I kind of ... did you, uh, like that?” I could see how nervous Mary was as she asked me about what we had just done.

“Oh yeah,” I couldn’t help but smile. It really did feel amazing. Like nothing I had ever experienced before. “Why did you want to try that?”

“Amy told me you would probably love it.”

“I did, it was amazing.”

“Are you sure? You’re not just saying that, right?”

“Mary, that was ... it was incredible. Seriously.” I smiled, and I saw a grin on her face in return. “Thank you.”

Mary didn’t say anything else about it, she just returned my smile and gave me a tight hug under the water. She did seem to want to stand as close to me as she could, without limiting my ability to clean up. The two of us lingered in the shower longer than was needed to be if we were just cleaning up. The truth was, we just wanted to be close to one another, she as much as myself.

We both got out of the shower, toweled off, and headed downstairs. Amy smirked when she saw us, but Mom elbowed her subtly, keeping Amy from making a crude comment. Amy and Mom were working on something that looked like a pasta salad in the large clear bowl. Sara, on the other hand, just watched the two of us as we sat down at the kitchen table next to her.

“What do you kids have planned for the rest of the day?” Mom asked, trying to steer the conversation.

“No clue,” I answered and looked at Mary, and Sara. Mary just smiled and Sara shrugged her shoulders.

“You remember Amy is taking Mary home tomorrow, right?”

“Already?” I asked, shocked the time had gone by that quickly. “Do you have to go, can’t you stay another day or two?”

“We have to get back, Sam. Mary has school, you know,” Amy replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.