Forced Into Sexual Acts - Cover

Forced Into Sexual Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 6: King Finally Fucks Nari

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: King Finally Fucks Nari - A young Korean girl is drugged and taken to a private place by a man and his assistant. She is hypnotized and drugged, mind controlled into performing sex acts of every kind. A Woman joins in to help her do it all, acting as her Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   First   Massage   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Veronica playing the role of Nari’s Mom now pulled her soaking wet fingers from her young pussy, brought them right up to her mouth and sucked the wetness from them, looking directly at the camera and letting out sounds of the delicious taste of her pretend daughters pussy.

Just at that moment the door opened as Veronica seeing it happened and on cue to that now put both her hands on either side of young Nari’s head steadying it from her swinging it wildly about from the pleasure she had gotten from being finger fucked, and held it perfectly still pointing it to look directly at that now swung open door.

Trent in perfect coordination of it all moved the one camera to film that door being opened, the other still locked on where Veronica was holding the young girls head still and positioned it to make Nari look directly at that opening door.

Trent panned the camera in closely so as not to show Harris’s full body only from waist down and the animal lover being brought in to fuck this young lovely oriental girl.

He would piece it all together to make it a single film and use both put together as one later on.

As there being led right through that door was none other than King who was indeed the very original dog used in the filming before he was taken away.

The camera panned in on where Veronica held Nari’s head pointed directly at that door and in close up fashion caught the look that shot into her eyes and facial expression at that very exact moment King was led into the room again.

Nari watching it now flung her lust and drug induced glassy eyes wide open, as her mouth flung wide open to match that and cried out; “Oh Momma ... Momma ... It’s my hus ... my husband again...!”

Now Veronica lowered her head down to make sure it was being recorded together with Nari’s then said; “Yes my daughter ... Yes it is him ... Your newlywed animal husband that fought his brother off and now back here to fuck you his bride.”

To make it all even better was the camera that was closely focused on just both their heads and Veronica holding Nari’s head pointed to look right at what now had just entered began trying to swing side to side, in perfect reaction to the wide open eyes and mouth of her looking in a horror filled fashion at it all happening.

As she now cried out; “Momma ... oh Momma ... he’s to ... he’s to big for me Momma ... I can’t take him Momma ... I can’t take him Momma!”

That got even worse as young Nari tried in vain try and get herself up and get away from all this as Trent panned that camera out to catch her whole bodies response to what she saw brought in to come and fuck her.

Then panned it right back in to get the facial close ups of her and Veronica again.

And again panned out to catch Veronica how letting go of Nari’s head and laying it on the bed, then brought her own entire body into view above Nari’s swinging back and forth head still pleading and crying out that animal husband King was to big for her, as Veronica sat above her young swinging about head and then crossed her legs over in sitting fashion, and scooted herself up under the young oriental girls head as her hands reached out and raised it up as she forced her crossed legs up under the start of her shoulders.

Now raising her shoulders and head further up off the bed and had them cradled into her crossed over legs, now holding her head again with both hands and using her crossed legs and force of her body pushed Nari’s ass off the end of the bed, making her waist now take the load of it all onto it.

Nari’s tailbone was the center focal point of the where she was now positioned and being readied to be fucked by the huge male dog that was coming forth to take and fuck her.

The other camera following King as he walked towards the bed catching his huge lulled out tongue hanging from his mouth, loud heated panting of his breath caught perfectly together with the pleading cries of the young girl about to be mounted and fucked by him.

Her animal husband, her animal lover was coming forth now to take and fuck his young human female bride.

King having pranced right up to where he had left off, savoring and smelling the outright aroma of her human female desire, knowing by the smell she was far more ready now to be taken and fucked by him.

Young oriental Nari lay there on the low to the floor bed her pretend Mom cross legged and propped up under her shoulders having raised her whole upper body up so that Nari now had perfect view down her body to see it all take place and happen.

Veronica knew all to well this worked best for all the first time females who were sought out and brought here to be fucked and bred by all the many animal species that would await this young thin oriental woman to have them fuck her.

Now would be her very first, her perceived to be animal husband who now stood poised right there to breed, mate, and fuck her into total submission for it all to come forth.

Veronica still petting her head with her fingers and hands on each side of her head, leaned her head down and said to her; “Momma is going to help you take your first animal lover husband up inside you, oh it be so hot and good for you daughter, open your legs and let him come to and mount you!”

On pure outright instinct and total obedience Nari spread her legs wide apart as she could and raised them up into the air and planted her feet solidly on the edge of the bed, presenting herself to her animal husband lover in full outright wanton obedience and desire, her arms flung up and out to welcome him to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.