Forced Into Sexual Acts - Cover

Forced Into Sexual Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young Korean girl is drugged and taken to a private place by a man and his assistant. She is hypnotized and drugged, mind controlled into performing sex acts of every kind. A Woman joins in to help her do it all, acting as her Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   First   Massage   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Veronica lightly kissing all over Nari’s young beautiful oriental face and combing her fingers through her hair, in such mothering fashion to make this seem to be a true real to life Mom and daughter Incest movie, about coaching her daughter through being fucked for the time ever by not only any man, but far more forbidden than that was it was about her being fucked by male animal ... a male dog to be exact.

A male dog this young oriental female had supposedly just gotten married to and this video being recorded and going to be sold about it.

Now as she comforted and soothed this young thing through trying to be fucked by her animal husband but he was far to big for your youthful virginal pussy size and had to be taken away and a much smaller male dog replacement would soon be here to fuck this young thing before live filming cameras.

As she groomed and petted this obedient female and had convinced her to outright call her Momma now said; “Yes my beautiful little daughter, your male animal husbands brother will come soon and be the first male animal lover for you!”

Saying this as Veronica looked right up into the camera as she said it to young Nari.

Veronica of course was doing all this in her pretentious way of making it all seem to be something it was not at all, making it look as though she was absolutely the true to life mom of this young oriental woman.

Veronica still stroking her long thin fingers through the dark black hair of this young victim, and lightly kissing all over her forehead, now spoke to her as her head turned up to look right into the camera filming it every bit; “Momma needs to help you get far more able to take your new animal lover soon daughter.”

Nari in her mental conditioned state of mind said; “Oh yes Momma ... oh yes please help me ... I want him so badly Momma ... I want him so badly Momma!”

That having been said and captured so vividly and with such reality that all was indeed a Mom and Child thing going on, made everything that much wildly hotter and true to life as Trent recorded it every single bit.

Veronica then leaned down taking young Nari’s head into her hands and then and there began to illicitly kiss her deep and soulfully, as Nari squirmed about and loud emetted moans of pleasure mixed into the sounds of the room from her.

As that was happening Veronica moved her hands down Nari’s young oriental body finding and then grasping both her tiny little tits into both her hands using her thumb and forefinger to twist and tweak and manipulate her hardened little puffy nipples, making Nari’s moan-full moans that much more audible, as her body squirmed and twisted with the outright need and lust to be brought into another realm of pleasure and experience of another woman making love to her, a seemingly Mom as it was being played out.

Veronica broke their kiss leaving the now totally fully outright moaning in pleasure Nari to do so as her kisses went down onto her neck, down across her shoulders and then worked to each of her tiny puffy nipples little breast, leaving both her hands to still massage and tweak and twist the flesh and nipples.

Her mouth opened and as she held the little flesh mounds at the very base of each of her tits Veronica’s mouth fully consumed her right tit up into it as Nari cried out in a loud grunting moan of pleasure as Veronica used her long tongue to manipulate the puffy swollen nipple, making Nari squirm and twist and writhe about even more in the pleasure she was receiving from another woman, her own Mom according to how the movie was playing out.

Veronica sucked and tongued this young little lithe oriental girls tit, making her go crazy from the outright pleasure of it, and then popped that tit from her mouth loudly as Nari grunted out in the wild feeling of it, and slammed right over the other tit and worked it over just as she had done the other one until Nari was writhing and squirming totally out of control from the pleasure of it, again loudly popped that tit from her mouth leaving them both soaking wet, the puffy nipples swollen out even more from the painful way Veronica worked them over with her tongue.

Now Veronica’s true intentions began to unfold both for Nari and the recording camera alike as she kissed down Nari’s tight lithe little belly working her tongue into her little navel knowing soon it would be swollen out when the Dog had finally fully entered her young tight pussy, and knotted her, having filled her little womb with his hot dog cum.

Nari driven into the total mental belief this was her own Mom groaned out as both her small armed hands shot outwards and her hands and fingers grasp into the hair and head of the woman as she loudly passionately cried out; “Oh Yes Mom ... Oh Momma yes ... Do it Momma ... Lower Momma ... Oh please lower Momma!”

Veronica knowing exactly what this young thing wanted began kissing from that little navel of hers downwards across her lower writhing and squirming belly onto her tightly muscled abdomen, then through her wet thickly matted pubic hair, now working her body off the bed and coming around to be right between her thin long widely spread open legs.

As they were twisting and churning wildly about in this girls totally delirious state of outright illicit pleasure, as now Veronica instantly opened her mouth and consumed the whole of this young lithe tight little things pussy up into it as Nari loudly screamed out in the pleasure of it.

The moment Veronica had sucked this tight little pussy into her mouth, she used her tongue to wildly work and dance over her swollen clit making Nari scream out in even greater pleasure of it happening.

At last Nari really screamed out; “Oh yes Momma ... Oh Momma ... Oh Momma ... I can’t take it ... Oh I’m going to ... I’m going to ... Cum Momma...!”

Not giving the young girl time to adjust to what she had just done Veronica thrust the whole of her entire tongue deeply and forcibly up into Nari’s tight little pussy as the girls whole body spasmed and she orgasmed right then and there.

Veronica loudly gulped down her gushing orgasm juices the audio of it captured so clearly as it was filmed Nari screaming out; “Yes Momma ... Oh Yes Momma ... Your tongue Momma ... Oh Your tongue Momma is so deep in Me!”

Nari’s tight little rounded ass shot up off the bed twisting and wildly churning about, her long legs thrashing about wildly even pounding into the sides of Veronica’s head as she was driven into total outright wild pleasure by her supposed Mom tonguing and eating her tight young pussy.

Now as the gushing orgasm subsided and Nari’s body stilled from it’s wildly squirming and twisting state of the pleasure she was receiving by Veronica’s tongue inside her pussy, Veronica raised her head up, her chin soaking wet in this young things gushing orgasm juices, as she turned her head to the camera so it would be clearly seen of it all and recorded.

Then Veronica stood up just a bit making sure her shoulders covered the cameras view of this young things tight little pussy, as her arms and hands went between the two of them out of sight of the camera and reached down into a pocket on Veronica’s blouse and pulled out a long thin little syringe that had a very special needle used for exactly what Veronica used it for every single time she was called to come and perform this task for Harris.

That needle was nearly three inches long and always plunged to deepest depths just on each side of the new victims very lower part of just outside her pussy lips, that was brought here to fucked and bred by all the Kennels many breeds of male dogs, and many more other species of male animals.

It was a very special horrendously evil and sadistic special potion or drug that would send these young or older for that matter female victims into outright horrid hysteria of terrible heated lust to be fucked and bred by these many male animals. An outright special Breeding Drug it was.

The outright horrible way it burned like fire so deep inside them with the length of the needle and spread up through the whole side of where the needle was plunged and the drug slowly delivered up inside each side of them all.

As much as all that Spanish Fly talk about it being given to women for this very purpose was nothing at all compared to what this special Breeding Drug did to them all!

Veronica moved her right forearm up keeping it totally out of the cameras view, all it would record was movement of her elbow upwards her body shielded what was really going on.

Young Nari still had her arms fully extended out her hands and fingers still grasping each side of Veronica’s head, as she lay there loudly gasping out from the gushing orgasm her tongue had caused her to have.

Veronica now aligned that long horrid looking tiny sized needle right up to her intended spot right below and just right of the very bottom of Nari’s little lower pussy lip, and without so much as saying a word or anything else plunged that needle as deep as it would go and slowly began to push the plunger forcing the horrid breeding drug deep up into Nari’s origin of her inner thigh and her pussy wall joined together there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.