Forced Into Sexual Acts - Cover

Forced Into Sexual Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young Korean girl is drugged and taken to a private place by a man and his assistant. She is hypnotized and drugged, mind controlled into performing sex acts of every kind. A Woman joins in to help her do it all, acting as her Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   First   Massage   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Harris and Trent noticed Nari trying to come back around from her total mind boggling orgasm King’s tongue had just given her.

So each rushed back to their position Trent behind the camera awaiting to start recording the continuance of the movie of this all.

Nari was coming back around her little mind swimming in the stars of the fireworks that had gone off in her mind from the pleasure her animal husband had just provided her with his huge thick fat black tongue.

As she came around she felt the whole of her insides from her little belly down to her very pubic mound, was throbbing from being stretched so open and felt like a huge void now was all up inside her.

It was then she felt him leap up and land pounding onto her body, her eyes fluttering awake to now see her animal husband there face to face with her.

His huge head above her that long thick black tongue lolling out drooling onto her black hair that was thrown wildly about on the bed.

Hardly any of the weight of his body on top of her as yet, the very hind end of him barely touching and caressing her black haired pubic mound with his.

Nari with her subconscious mind telling her it was not right to even do this, but her bodies outright thunderous desire drove her to a state of beyond caring about anything but absolutely consenting to her vows for her animal husband.

She flung her arms up and around this huge male beast atop her and wrapped them around his neck, as her legs shot into the air and wrapped themselves around his lower bodies torso.

Her head and shoulders lifted up off the bed when her arms wrapped around his huge neck and now lay against his thick neck, as her moans of the desire she so wanted for this echoed out into the room, every single bit of it captured on video and audio recording.

King the huge canine about to fuck this small tiny lovely oriental young woman, was slightly thrusting his huge well muscled hips back and forth, his fire hot dark red colored cock tip spraying out his lube juices all over her dark black thick haired mound soaking it and her outer lips, as the tip of his cock wildly danced about, like an out of control pressured fire hose.

Nari’s body and hips were dancing and jerking and jolting about in outrageous fashion, as the hot squirting juices hit her clit and pussy lips.

Harris now knew it was time to introduce a whole new person into all this, a woman he had used many times over for such copulations as this very one about to happen.

She had secretly already entered into the room, having been summoned by Harris to come help with this.

The woman was a dark black haired woman who helped Harris train all his canines for this very thing of fucking human females.

Veronica as she was known by was a French born woman, and could speak in French English so no one truly knew she was American and acted in this manner in all the films she had been brought to appear in.

She walked right over to the bed laid across it now face to face with Nari, reached her arms and hands out and began stroking her long black hair and talking in her French English style said as she looked straight at the camera; “Open your legs wider and let him enter you, it will be so hot and good when he does!”

Nari was writhing and twisting her head about now with this Woman laying on the bed and her fingers gently stroking through her long hair, coaching and mothering in speaking to her groaned out loudly.

As she obeyed this new entry into all this her mind controlled with every aspect of obedience to this soft speaking mothering woman stroking her and comforting her through this.

Nari’s legs spread open even more as the camera caught it perfectly happening as this older French woman was coaching her.

Now Veronica looking down and seeing how Nari’s body responded perfectly to her demand for her to do said; “That’s it oh it will be so hot and good once he enters you, let him enter you, raise your ass up and help him enter your!”

Nari in perfect obedience to this demand rose her tight little ass upwards as now Kings long pointy cock sank into her pussy lips.

Her head instantly flung back as she cried and screamed and echoed out; “It’s to hot ... it’s to hot ... it’s burning so much!”

The woman instantly replied; “Oh yes my child it is so hot isn’t it, let him push it deeper and scream out as it burns and stretches you so open to take him.”

In that exact moment of being told this Nari’s head flung about even wilder as she screamed out a loud bellow of the painful fire and stretching of her young tight pussy.

King himself in perfect unison to that himself threw his huge head up and yelped and howled out from his cocks being rejected by her tightness and hurt him as much as it hurt her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.