Forced Into Sexual Acts - Cover

Forced Into Sexual Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young Korean girl is drugged and taken to a private place by a man and his assistant. She is hypnotized and drugged, mind controlled into performing sex acts of every kind. A Woman joins in to help her do it all, acting as her Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   First   Massage   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Young little Nari’s subconscious mind was trying to burst forth inside her and keep her from doing any of this, but her outright atrocious burning desire made her respond.

As she now in total obedience to what she was being told to do by this evil sinister man giving her absolute orders of it all, she pushed herself further down to the very edge of the bed she lay on, with her tight little rounded ass just on the edge, she spread her legs wide open for the beast poised between them.

She was married now and must give herself freely to the husband of her life long love together, as bad as it was that her subconscious mind fighting to tell her it was all wrong, oh so very wrong!

The huge dog King now stood up and bent his huge head downwards, and began sniffing and smelling just what he was about to do forbidden things to.

King seemed to savor every single bit of what he was smelling, this new one definitely was so fragrant with a delicious smell, fresh and such a morsel of her being so innocently fresh and young.

So much so it made him instantly start drooling with affects of what he smelled.

Nari laying there awaiting her newly married to lover to come and perform his manly duty and consummate their marriage vows she had no memory of, trying to fight both her mental anguish of it all and her bodies illicit behavior.

She shuddered and shook all over looking down her body and seeing her soon to be first time lovers huge tongue lolling from his mouth drool coming down it as he sniffed at her nether region of virgin unholiness, her subconscious mind screaming out all this was forbidden, outlawed, illegal, but she was married now and had to give herself to the man she married be that it was a male dog!

Then it all happened as King lunged his snout forwards and used that thick black tongue of his to now fully taste what he had smelled.

Nari flung her head about wildly, crying out in the forbidden, outlawed, illegal pleasure of what was happening as this huge male dog beast licked her from all the way through the crack of her small tiny tight ass up across her forbidden nether region.

All of it being captured on video by Harris and his camera operator Trent marveled at the outright pure and natural reactions and her illicit pleasure from it.

Harris himself seeing this happen knew this new young little thing was doing so great, damn how hot it was going to be being captured in its true moment, her natural reaction to his huge male dogs attack of her young pussy with that marvelously long thick black tongue of his.

Several times over this happened as King taught this manner of doing such to make his newly found and brought forth to him females be driven into complete surrender for his pleasure.

Already her little ass was jerking wildly about shooting up off the bed, forcing itself forwards onto his long thick black tongue, wanting more and giving herself in outright full surrendering of her body to him.

Her cries of the total complete pleasure of it began to loudly fill the room captured so innocently and in the full complete complexity of nature taking its course by the audio and video recording of it all.

As the two of them completed their desires and lustful outright forbidden pleasure of this happening.

King was licking faster and harder, Nari was thrashing and wildly jolting her ass about, the screaming cries of the wild illicitly forbidden pleasure showed exactly why it was cast into stone from centuries and centuries ago about such happening between a human female and any and all other male beast!

It began to get more furious, more totally and naturally giving of what each other was doing for the other, as the licking and tongue lashing continued on and on, her wetness grew to such greatness her ears were consumed with the hearing of it all.

King now absolutely knew this new young human female was his to do with as he pleased.

He pulled his tongue back as Nari was bucking wildly about from the horrid pleasure that huge rough hot tongue had caused between her legs, and curled it up and began to try and drill it right up into that tight pussy of hers.

Nari now screamed out in the outright painfully horrid pleasure of it, as she felt her pussy being spread open in ways never before ever known or felt in her young innocent life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.