Forced Into Sexual Acts - Cover

Forced Into Sexual Acts

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young Korean girl is drugged and taken to a private place by a man and his assistant. She is hypnotized and drugged, mind controlled into performing sex acts of every kind. A Woman joins in to help her do it all, acting as her Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   First   Massage   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Before I get to writing my account of this story, I will say that chapter 1 was what I found lost out there and just could not leave it at that.

How can a story so well brought before you then just disappears is a terrible waste of writing such a story introduction.

Nari in the back of her tender innocent mind now began to think all this just was not right.

What stood there before her nearly between her spread open thin legs was in fact a huge dog, and not a man at all!

How can this be her loving husband as told to her by this man?

Her mind so clouded from the illicit drug in the hot chocolate she drank, and was taken by this man and brought here for this, and imprinting in her mind that this animal before her was in fact her newly married to man?

Flashes from seeing it as a man, and then opposite flashes of seeing what she had married was a huge male dog.

How could her mind play such tricks on her, it had to be a man just as this voice was telling her, convincing her, having her so obediently do and act as she was and had just done.

Her lovely dark brown eyes opened in both shock and awe, but far deeper than that was her feeling so deeply wanton of it all.

She could not make out anything else as her eyes wandered up from looking directly at what was about to start pleasuring her totally innocent virgin body, it was all clouded and seeing so hazy with her minds mental picture of just bright whiteness everywhere.

Yet as her mind fought not do this, her young body surrendered to this mans voice of coaching her, coaxing her into seeing and thinking it was all true and real.

I can’t ... I can’t ... her young innocent mind screamed, yet her young, thin, lean legs spread themselves wide open in complete obedience to this mans voice telling her what she had to do for all this.

There now scrambling up between her legs was the huge head of a horrid breed of dog not a man, and certainly not her loving husband, oh it can’t be ... oh it can’t be ... her mind screamed out yet this mans voice speaking to her made her see and believe it was true!

All the while Harris was coaching her into all this. This young beautiful and innocent little Korean girl was about to do things so evil and wrong and illicit and oh how real to life he so far had it every single bit appear to be as it was being filmed so live.

Trent was even taken so into it all on his own.

He could see this young innocent Korean things eyes so alive with the passion and want for what was about to happen.

Nari’s young innocent mind jolted itself into thought.

I’m not in a deep sleep her mind shouted out, I’m not in a deep underground cave, oh what is happening to me? What is going on?

Why is my body feeling so unusual? So unknown and so vibrant with this strong desire I feel now?

Harris caught right onto this and motioned Trent to stop filming, this young innocent lithe little Korean things mind was tumbling now with her inner thoughts of it all not being as he had so used to mind control her into thinking it all was.

The drug in her hot chocolate affects were wearing off, and he knew to continue it would all come unraveled.

Lay back and relax Harris spoke out and coached her into doing, as young Nari fell back into a state of total confusion about everything laying out on the bed now her body so succumb to obedience and doing everything this mans voice said to her.

Harris turned to Trent and told him to go get his bag going on to tell him the drug was wearing off, she would not be fully obedient much longer.

As Trent rushed off to grab the drug bag for Harris, he had kept near whispering in calm and total control manner to this young thing now laying back onto the bed obedient still to his voice and commands at the moment.

Back Nari he said to her, back into your deep sleep, close your eyes he commanded to her as her eyes shut in total obedience, all you want to dream about now is how wonderful your about to feel.

You are laying in a bed of total soft flower pedals, nod your head yes that you feel so comforted and so aroused by laying in it.

Nari nodded her small framed face in total obedience to his command of this, and felt and dreamed she was laying in a bed of soft white pedal flowers, her body alive with this strange new founded desire she felt throughout.

Oh yes that’s it Harris commanded, and softly whispered to her as he sat upon the bed, awaiting Trent to return with the bag so he could make sure this young innocent thing was primed up and outright wanting to scream out with the need for all this to happen soon.

Trent now returned with the big leather like bag doctors used back in the pioneering days to go out and treat patients, as he opened the bag and took out a syringe and then fumbled about through the many vials of illicit drugs in it, used so many times before on their past victims of all this.

But nothing in both Harris’s mind nor Trent’s had ever been anything at all like the innocent young tiny Korean girl sprawled out on the bed here now.

Damn both men thought as Harris was loading the syringe with what would drive this young thing into illicit heights of desire in a few moments, and this movie would bring them untold wealth of it’s selling abroad.

This young thing landed perfectly into his lap, everything was absolutely so live and so powerfully innocently seductive and desired by her, so far as what they had filmed so far.

Harris instructed Trent to get back behind the Camera and when he had finished the injection to start filming immediately as he had cleared the frame and out of it.

Trent hurriedly went back behind the camera awaiting as he looked into the viewing port for Harris to do this and clear out of the frame.

Now Harris leaned down with his head right near the young Nari’s he whispered this to her;

“As your deep ... oh so deep into your sleep and dreaming of your new husband and soon to be lover, you will feel a slight prick into the pit of your elbow, do not flinch but relax and feel what is going to happen, do you understand?”

Nari’s head nodded yes as an outright escape of deep pleasure of sleep and dream told of her total obedient state of mind.

Trent caught it perfectly and recorded it and stopped once again.

Harris put the rubber tube around her upper arm up high, as he knew so well what he was about to shoot this innocent young thing up with needed to be and he would have to be lightning fast when he released it and it shot through her body.

That done as Nari lay there so limply in her deep dream about everything and none of it as yet was even felt in the least.

Harris used his fingers to thump repeatedly over the pit of her elbow area and saw the vein rise and pushed the needle perfectly into it, then slowly began injecting the drug into her main vein, as Nari only slightly shuddered and lightly grunted out as Trent caught it all perfectly and paused again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.