Naughty Mommy - Cover

Naughty Mommy

Copyright© 2022 by Stanley Shore

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I love my son. Of course I've always loved my son, ever since he was born, all mothers do. Since he reached puberty though, I know that I love him too much.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

With trembling fingers I opened my blouse and undid the clasp at the front of my bra. Feeling the air on my lovely big breasts was wonderful and I saw Hunter gazing at them raptly. I rolled my nipples between my fingers until they stood out long and proud and hard.

“You really must call me Lauren.” I told the sweet girl who’s tongue was lapping at my clit. “Mrs Warren seems a little formal ... under the circumstances. I stroked her hair softly and smiled at her as her big blue eyes peeked up at me over my mound.

“Elaine, please stop doing that, you’re only encouraging her.” Hunter testily told his girlfriend, who looked very disappointed but stopped licking me, much to my dismay.

“This is bad Mommy, very bad.” Hunter said to me in his serious voice.

“Oh no, are you going to have to punish me Hunter?” I squeaked, praying to God that he would.

“Hello,” little Elaine piped up. “is someone going to be punished here?” She lifted her head from between my legs and had a very hopeful look on her face.

I slithered out from under Elaine and knelt on the floor with my chest on the couch and flipped up my skirt to expose my bottom to him. Elaine knelt on the floor next to me and held my hand which was rather lovely of her.

I leaned towards her and kissed her, loving the taste of my cunt on her lips.

I looked up at Hunter and he still seemed undecided. I put my fingers into my mouth and got them good and wet, then I reached between my legs and slipped two into my pussy. “I am really very, very naughty.” I said to him grinning. He seemed to make up his mind at last and I saw him set his jaw.

“I’m not going to enjoy this,” Hunter said firmly. “but it’s for your own good mother.”

The first blow was a shock: I hated the pain but I loved the fact that it was my little boy’s hand that was that was hitting my naked bottom. In the gap before the next blow I felt Elaine’s hand gently stroke where it had landed and that took some of the sting out, but made my pussy almost drip it felt so wonderful on my now super sensitive skin.

He struck me on each cheek alternately and my pussy was on fire. I spread my legs hoping that someone would take pity on it and the little darling took the hint. With her other hand around my thigh she gently fondled my clit.

After a total of twenty firm slaps my ass was throbbing but then so was my cunt.

“Let that be a lesson to you.” I dimly heard Hunter say through a fog of intense arousal.

“Hunter..., “ Elaine said in an accusing tone. “are you hard?” I looked over my shoulder and saw what she meant. The bulge in his trousers was very pronounced. She got up and stood behind him.

“Look Lauren!” she said, running her fingers along it’s length.

“I’m not sure.” I lied smoothly and somewhat breathlessly. My pussy desperately missed her little fingers.

“Well, let’s see then.” she said, and lowered his zipper and slid her hand inside. When it came out it was wrapped around Hunters cock. His cock which was rock hard. The tempo of my fingers in my cunt increased markedly and with my other hand I rubbed over my clit.

“Oooo, he likes that. He wants you!” she said, giggling. She was gently wanking him and he couldn’t take his eyes from my moving fingers.

“Elaine, please don’t do this.” he begged. “I mustn’t, she’s my mother for God’s sake!” Elaine ignored his words and pushed his clothing down to his ankles. I watched as she cupped his balls with one hand and tormented his knob with the other.

I could see his cock clearly now and it looked gorgeous to me. I frigged myself deeper and harder and wriggled my ass at him, hoping to inflame him even more.

“Admit it Hunter, you want to fuck her!”

“Oh God.” he cried despairingly. “Oh God yes, I do. I do!”

She nudged him forward until he was right behind me then put a hand on the top of his head, urging him to his knees. Then this little girl, who I was coming to love beyond all reason, guided his cock between my legs.

I could feel her soft hand grazing my inner thighs and then I felt it! His cock head split the slippery lips of my cunt.

“Do it Hunter.” she hissed in his ear.

“Yes, do it Hunter!” I added through gritted teeth. There was just the slightest pause and then he entered me and I have to admit I screamed in utter joy. Elaine’s hand around his cock stopped him filling me on that first glorious stroke, but on the next it was gone, and my son’s beautiful penis filled my eagerly waiting pussy.

Now that his reluctance had been overcome he fucked me mercillessly, and I cried out in sheer joy as his loins slapped hard against my tender ass cheeks at the end of each lovely stroke. My breasts were thrown forward and back and my hard nipples rubbed delightfully on the material of the couch.

Then Elaine appeared at the edge of my vision, utterly naked. She climbed onto the couch and spread her legs around me. Her little pussy was completely bald and already glistening with her creamy juices. She smelled wonderful and I wasted no time in licking and sucking on her silky pussy lips.

I could just stick out my tongue and the pounding that Hunter was giving me drove it up and down Elaine’s lovely lovely labia.

With my darling son fucking my pussy for all he was worth and my mouth full of Elaine’s delectable cunt I was in absolute heaven.

She slid a little lower so that my lips and tongue reached her clit hood. I opened her up and saw the most delectable little pink clit and she almost tore my hair out as I licked feverishly at it.

Hunter reached under me and his fingers brutally twisted my aching nipples pushing me over the edge, and I felt my juices running down my inner thighs as I came around my son’s lovely cock. Then my joy was redoubled as he filled my vagina with his hot boy cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.