Naughty Mommy - Cover

Naughty Mommy

Copyright© 2022 by Stanley Shore

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I love my son. Of course I've always loved my son, ever since he was born, all mothers do. Since he reached puberty though, I know that I love him too much.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

Hunter is fifteen and he is gorgeous: tight blonde curls, the face of an angel, flawless skin, an ass so firm I swear he could crack walnuts between his cheeks and, of late, a chest getting so muscular I would just love to rest my head on it and drink in that amazing boy/man smell of his.

His only fault is that he doesn’t seem to view me as a woman, he seems to see me as some kind of a saint.

I’ve tried everything...

I’ve been wearing half cup push up bras around the house for weeks now with the buttons of my blouses undone so that if I lean over even slightly my lovely D cup breasts are on show for him, but he constantly averts his gaze as if he doesn’t want to see them.

It took me ages one evening to get the zipper on the clingiest of my cocktail dresses to jam up right at the bottom, and the tiny thong I was wearing did nothing to hide the cheeks of my ass which are tanned to a beautiful golden colour just like the rest of me, thanks to hours in the tanning salon.

I was expecting him to spend ages trying to free it while he had free reign to touch my ass as he worked on the zipper. Instead with one single firm tug he pulled it all the way to the top.

“There you go Mommy. All fixed.” he said to me, and kissed the top of my head.

I bought the thinnest white leggings you’ve ever seen and wore them with no panties while cleaning the house. Well, whichever part of the house that Hunter happened to be in at the time that is.

I’ve never actually caught him eyeing me up but I can see from the bulge that it’s having an effect on him, he just refuses to do anything about it.

I was in the bath the other day having already shaved everything so I would look my best for him, and I heard him walking past in the corridor outside.

“Hunter baby, could you get Mommy some more soap?” I called to him and then, pretending that I thought he hadn’t heard me, I stood up as he came in.

My tits and my pussy were there for him to see in all their lovely glory, and what did he do? He covered his eyes with his hand and passed me the bar of soap from the washbasin.

I tried to draw his hand down to my pussy when he gave it to me but he pulled it away. I could see that he was hard. I knew that he wanted to look. But he didn’t.

I suppose I should be proud that I raised such an honourable son but for heaven’s sake what did I have to do?

The spell of hot weather we had last week was the perfect opportunity for me to wear the minuscule bikini that’s been burning a hole in my panty drawer since I bought it the month before last. That and the sun cream that explicitly said you had re-apply after bathing.

I was in and out of the pool all afternoon and got him to oil me up each time. It had the additional benefit of making the white material virtually transparent.

The first time he did my back and, when he rubbed it into the cheeks of my ass it was so fucking lovely, but it was all over in a flash and when I turned over he just gave me the bottle and said I could do the rest!

The other times were much the same: he would only touch me the the bare minimum amount to cover me in lotion and that was it. It was lovely of course but it left me trembling, wanting so much more.

I could see his erection clearly through the shorts he was wearing, but when he caught me looking at it he just blushed and walked away.

I was left with bikini bottoms that were soaking, and by no means all of it was from the water in the pool.

That evening, after dinner Hunter announced that he was going out.

“Are you going round to Jeremy’s to play on his PlayStation?” I asked him.

“Something like that.” he replied vaguely.

“Make sure you’re home by ten.” I called to him as he left the room. I heard him go upstairs and then, ten minutes later, I heard the front door slam.

I went upstairs to begin my preparations.

I’d gone all out this time. I’d ordered a lace quarter cup push up bra and matching panties from Amazon and the bra was just sensational. It didn’t even cover my nipples and pushed my breasts up giving me the most amazing cleavage.

The panties that went with the bra were the tiniest little triangle of lacy material connected by little silk ribbons.

I’d tried them on the day that they arrived and checked myself out, I had to conclude that I looked fucking awesome - any teenage boy’s wet dream.

Over the bra I put on a beautiful white sheer silk blouse that felt incredible as it moved over my nipples, almost instantly making them rock hard.

I undid the top buttons of the blouse so that when I leaned over it gaped and my tits were clearly visible down the front. I paired that with a mid length, very tight, white skirt that really showed off my ass a treat.

When Hunter came back I was drinking a large glass of red wine watching one of my soaps on the TV.

“Can I get you something?” I asked him. “You could have some wine if you’d like.”

“I’ll just have a juice thanks Mom.” he replied, and sat down on the couch as I got up to fetch him his drink.

I waited until I had just a mouthful left and Hunter was taking a swig of his juice and then I stood up.

“Do you want me to top you up?” I asked him, reaching for his glass and, as I did, I faked a little stumble and spilled the last of my wine onto the crotch of his jeans.

“Oh no,” I cried. “I’m so sorry darling. Stay there, I’ll get a cloth.” And I went to the kitchen and came back with a single square of kitchen roll.

As I leaned over to dab at his crotch I could feel his cock swelling as he must have had an amazing view down my blouse. After few minutes of fruitless dabbing and wiping his cock was fully erect.

“Mom! Please stop that.” he said, and tried to stand up. I pushed him back into his chair.

“Keep still, I’m nearly finished.” I scolded him.

I could feel his cock really nicely under the thin paper towel and it made my pussy clench with delight. As I pressed down on it and rubbed with the towel I could feel it twitching and jumping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.