Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

“OK class, who knows what BDSM means?”

[Author’s Note: The year 4 Sex Ed video produced by Rosie’s class last week concentrating on tolerance towards the LGBTQI community was adored by most students and parents alike.

The Head and Board of Governors took a little more convincing at the quickly convened viewing in Suzy’s dungeon where they were treated to a live demonstration of Rosie’s dominant character.

They only agreed to this week’s Sex Ed discussion of BDSM provided the whole class remained fully dressed and recognised they were all below the Age of Consent.]

“It’s Bondage, Destruction, Sex and Masturbation, Miss, innit”, asked Sweet-Ami, trying to keep a straight face.

“Not exactly, Ami, the accepted definition is now Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.”

After a brief titter, the class went very quiet, noticing the way Rosie was dressed entirely in black leather, rather than her usual boring school attire of a white blouse and blue skirt.

“Oh fuck,” breathed Tangy-Ami, “she’s going to Dominate us,” placing a hand high up on her twin sister’s thigh.

“Now, I have been instructed to remind you all that the Age of Consent in the UK is 16 and that you are not even allowed to feature in erotic fiction until you are 14 on some online story sites. So for today’s lesson, imagine that you are writing scenes for a short story to be published in next year’s school magazine.”

“That sounds acceptable,” added the LDS twins, kissing discreetly.

“The Head insisted we all remain decent, but she made no mention of visitors, so I’d like to introduce you to my submissive. Close your eyes - no peeping”

Rosie briefly stepped out of the classroom, returning with Suzy, promptly removing her long coat to reveal an older woman dressed in only a leather collar, full body harness, stay-up stockings and boots. The open mesh bodysuit left absolutely nothing to the imagination of the impressionable children, except what was going to happen next.

Standing slightly behind Rosie, Suzy laughed, “you didn’t say they were this young. I’m old enough to be their grandmother”

As if to prove the point, Suzy turned to the whiteboard, writing in large numbers the equation 13 + 21 + 21 < 56.

“Look at those stripes on her butt. My grannie’s arse doesn’t look like that, innit”.

Rosie lightly stroked her sub’s bottom, “sorry class, you shouldn’t have seen those. I thought her punishment last week would have healed by now.”

Now beyond any embarrassment, Suzy casually walked between the rows of desks, stopping to chat with the Ami twins, before returning to the front of the class and sitting in the teacher’s chair.

“I didn’t say you could sit,” growled Rosie, “get down on the floor where you belong!”

“Sorry, Mistress Rose. I wasn’t thinking.”

“Mistress Rose, innit” giggled several children, observing her furious expression.

“Right, class, now pay careful attention. Suzy is highly submissive and will do pretty much anything we instruct her. So what do you suggest?” – “Tell us what it’s like to be our teacher’s pet,” asked Sweet-Ami, coming to the front of the class to pat Suzy’s head, who lovingly licked the twin’s fingertips tasting the unique flavour of arousal.

“Naughty girl. That’s not yours is it?”

“Answer Ami’s question, you slut,” demanded Mistress Rose, slapping hard enough to make her sub’s bare tits wobble to every boy’s delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.