Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

“OK, class,” announced Rosie, “today’s Sex Ed lesson is going to be a bit different.”

[Author’s Note: Fresh from the success of the Twingasm experiments at the Lioness Research Facility in Bristol, Virginia, the Ami twins settled back into regular classes at their Cornish school by day. Their dad, Bob, had discovered a desperate need to seduce a teacher, so they all spent most weekends at Rosie’s house in various sexual combinations, often discovering new ways to use the CSF dolls on TikTok Live. Rosie had taken a particularly long boring course in teaching Sex Ed over the summer break, at Falmouth College, all the while trying not to imagine the rather attractive female tutor begging to be permitted an orgasm at her feet.

On the drive back, she wondered how she was going to teach anything to the twins currently enjoying a mutual masturbation session in her bed.

However, she now felt better able to appreciate the problems faced by some of their less experienced classmates as they entered teenage.

Sweet-Ami clambered out from under the desk where she had been eating out her identical twin sister Tangy-Ami, wiping pussy juice from her mouth, “ooh good, I love different.”

“Right, chil-dren, this is just a thought experiment. If I asked you all to stand up and congregate in the following groups: gay boys over by the door, gay girls over there, bi-sexuals join the two Ami’s, heterosexuals and any undecided or virgins come to me.”

“Just to be clear, Miss, does bi-sexual mean you must regularly have sex with both boys and girls at the same time?”

“Like always in a threesome, Miss?”

“No Ami, I know that’s your preference, being twins, but for this exercise, we just need the occasional grope of male and female genitals during the same week.”

“What about those LDS virgins, who don’t usually attend these Sex Ed classes, in case we corrupt their innocence?” giggled several girls.

“And those hot Muslim girls, in the burkas. Can we have one of them?”

“No, of course, you can’t just have one, Jimmy. You have to respect their religious principles which forbid sex before marriage, and remember you are only 14.”

There was a buzz of excitement as the class imagined moving around the classroom, pressing up against fully clothed friends and strangers to stand shyly in the suggested groups.

“Remember, class, this is all about learning to respect other people’s sexual preferences. There are no right or wrong approaches; we all experience pleasure in different ways, alone or even with the same partners.”

The Ami twins continued their familiar gentle mutual masturbation, eagerly watching for the teacher’s approval.

“So, think about introducing yourself to someone in a different group, mentally undressing them. Then check their level of arousal, perhaps as you seduce them, explaining your sexuality.”

Some in the undecided or virginity group looked decidedly uncomfortable as they imagined hands exploring under their clothing for the first time.

“Keep those eyes closed, class,” soothed Rosie, “nobody is going to do anything you don’t want. This is just for each of you to explore your fantasies.”

Walking gently around the class, assessing the chil-dren’s satisfied expressions, the Sex Ed teacher discretely handed out paper tissues to avoid unfortunate underwear accidents.

“Oh fuck, Miss, that was awesome,” was the reaction of several pupils, “can we do that again every week?”

“Of course, but just as a warm-up exercise. Now for next week, I want you to write down a few words to describe the sensation between your legs when you think about boys and girls in other groups. Off you go, it’s nearly lunchtime.”

Rosie thought it useful to remind all her class’s parents that school policy states that Sex Ed was compulsory and that all chil-dren should attend next week when we are making a video to promote tolerance.

The letter continued: whilst we respect all religious beliefs regarding celibacy and abstinence it is crucial that your son or daughter’s conviction is based upon a clear understanding of the principles of Safe Sex, that we emphasize in Sex Education.

Your chil-d may remain clothed at all times and only be exposed to masturbation and copulation techniques approved by the school and demonstrated by me personally.

This will allow him or her to make informed choices about their sexuality within a caring and stimulating environment.

Casting for the LGBTQI tolerant video commences on Wednesday when we shall be acting typical school situations involving young lesbians, gays, bi-sexual and straight pupils.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.