Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[Only Liz Klinger, Anna Lee and Professor Chelom Leavitt are real and appear here with absolutely no agreement]

Several weeks after the 18-year-old identical twins Sarah and Susan Smith had returned home to Salt Lake City from the Lioness sex laboratory, no longer virgins, Sarah suddenly jolted awake in the early hours with an unexplained tingle between her legs.

She crept quietly into Susan’s bedroom, “are you jilling again, sis?”

“No. Now leave me alone, dirty girl.”

Sarah’s clitoris was definitely throbbing, so she returned to her own bed, cupping her damp pussy, and then called her best friend, 14-year-old identical twin Tangy-Ami in the UK.

“Hi babe, are you masturbating?”

“Might be - how did you know? You’re 4774 miles away.”

“That’s very precise.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ve been looking at your house on Google Street view. Is that your bedroom at the front with the bright yellow curtains?”

“Yes,” moaned Sarah, “can you see my pussy? It’s dripping. Do you think we have that Quantum Entanglement thing?”

“That must be it,” replied Tangy, “the walls of my pussy keep contracting around this dildo whenever I think of that time we fucked in the sex lab.”

“I meant to ask,” enquired Sarah, getting wetter by the minute, “do you and Sweet-Ami sleep together?”

“Of course. We’ve always shared a bed. Boyfriends and girlfriends usually get used to it eventually. Means there’s always a spare arse or cunt for them to play with. Don’t you?”

“Nah, mum and dad stopped it once we hit puberty. They said it was immoral or some shit. So we have to creep around at night when they’ve gone to sleep, then we trib until morning.”

“That’s it,” laughed Ami, “our Lioness O-rings must have got entangled when we made love in the pool! Do you remember that surge of electricity when we mashed our cunts together? I thought my nipples were going to explode. I have never cum that hard, my orgasm graph went right off the scale.”

“Yeah, just talking about it has made me all horny. I think I need to put the phone on speaker to use both hands. Can you hear that squishy sound?”

“My Lioness App is somehow showing the view from inside your pussy, looking out. I can see two fingers rubbing your g-spot and they’re wearing blue nail varnish.”

Sarah had already gone completely incoherent, babbling about the best finger-fuck ever and pussy juices dripping off her elbows. She was cumming like a train.

Tangy-Ami wasn’t far behind, waking her sister by thrashing around their shared bed, making her cum too by crushing her nipples. – I should probably explain how the new mandorla-shaped wafer-thin device works. It is made of breathable thin-film plastic, supporting the ring of electro-magnets and sensors, which adheres to the smooth skin surrounding the vulva.

It only needs removing once a day for cleaning and recharging, generally whilst the girl is showering and depilating. Once applied it gently stimulates blood flow around the vagina, focusing intense bursts of magnetic energy at the clitoris creating a highly aroused state of readiness for sex. – A little later, Susan joined her sister on top of the comforter, snuggled close, watching the Ami twins in Leicester coming down from their mutual orgasms.

When Sweet-Ami managed to get her breath back, she enquired, “hey are you two sluts still going to that Brigham Young University? It sounds really dull.’

“Not a bit of it. You know there was still money left in that misdemeanour contingency fund? Well, Liz has awarded us the first scholarships at BYU to study Human Sexuality under Professor Chelom Leavitt.”

See: https://universe.byu.edu/2019/02/15/byu-professor-first-to-study-sexuality-and-mindfulness-leads-family-and-students-1/

In the Feb 2019 Daily Universe article entitled ‘BYU Professor first to study sexuality and Mindfulness’, she stated: “The LDS culture is very closed about sexuality, even though we should be the happiest culture regarding sexuality,” Leavitt said. “We do not have a tradition that sex is sinful. Sex helps to bond couples together, and I have been trying to open the discussion about what we believe.”

Leavitt has helped students feel comfortable with sexual topics and has further become one of the first in the nation to study the benefits of sexuality and mindfulness, specifically in regard to women. “Sexual mindfulness is less judgmental, more present and aware, and provides higher satisfaction and better functionality,” Leavitt said. Leavitt has published two books: one about sexuality and another about teaching children about sex. A third was in the works in 2019.


However, on a more practical note, Liz Klinger, the Lioness CEO is convinced that her new O-rings can bring sexual fulfilment to teenage LDS girls, consistent with their elders’ beliefs on chastity and abstinence whilst technically remaining a virgin from puberty until marriage at the Age of Consent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.