Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Towards the end of the spring term, a letter arrived from Lioness (the US sextoy company, not the UK female football team) inviting Rosie and the Ami twins out to the newly opened research labs to further study their remarkable simultaneous orgasms, that they dubbed ‘twin-gasms’.

Even though the twins were now 14 and had their own passports, Rosie was not able to get the time away from school, so suggested that Bob, their dad took them instead, who was hardly going to argue.


The next day, on the plane heading west, Bob Is reading the letter from CEO Liz Klinger, while both Amis are fast asleep.

Coming down the plane, the stewardess notices the Lioness logo at the top of the page, “Hi I’m Sally. I’ve got one of those vibrators - it is awesome. My girlfriend and I never stop cumming, but what is your interest?”

Bob turns over the page to reveal the heading ‘Briefing Notes for the Identical Twins Simultaneous Orgasm Experiment’. Sally leans closer to read the small print, then looks at the identical twins curled up on the next seats, “Oh My, they are gorgeous. Are they really going to help Lioness Corporation?”

The Legal Department had reproduced a section of Virginia’s law on the Age of Consent, relevant to the twins, (see this excellent article: https://www.greenspunlaw.com/library/virginias-age-of-consent-laws.cfm): A minor (under the age of 18 but less than three years older than the alleged victim) may not have carnal knowledge of a 13- or 14-year-old. However, if the accused is a minor within three years of the alleged victim’s age, the accused may be charged with a Class 4 misdemeanour instead of a felony. The potential sentence for a Class 4 misdemeanour includes a fine of up to $250.

For purposes of this law, carnal knowledge includes:
. Sexual intercourse
. Cunnilingus
. Fellatio
. Anilingus
. Anal intercourse
. Animate and inanimate object sexual penetration

Carefully reading down the list, Sally quietly pointed out, “that seems to allow your gorgeous 14-year-old twins to engage in mutual masturbation, breast play and tribbing, without committing a misdemeanour,” then she left, to be replaced 10 minutes later by a male flight attendant.

Stuart looked across at the nearest Ami; her skirt had ridden up exposing her cute black boy-short style panties and Bob’s hand on her upper thigh, as he quickly pulls the hem of her skirt down to hide her twin’s hand exploring inside those panties.

Bob couldn’t help noticing the steward’s erection inches from his face, “I thought you male flight attendants were all gay. Why are you ogling my 14-year-old daughters?”

“Not exactly. Most of us are actually bi-sexual. Fancy taking this cock down your throat in the toilets?”

Bob declined, but kept reading, “Holy Shit,” he moaned, examining the cutaway internal heat maps of his identical twins in the throws of another simulated orgasm, “look you can just see that birthmark on Sweet-Ami’s inner thigh. That’s the official way to tell them apart.”

The steward was just about to ask what was the unofficial way when Tangy-Ami blinked awake, “are we nearly there yet, daddy?” pulling sticky fingers out of her twin’s panties, “mmm, delicious! So sweet!”


Anna Lee, the Lioness Chief Engineer, collected them from the Tri-Cities Regional airport, arriving at the discreet laboratory on State Street, Bristol, conveniently straddling the border between Virginia and Tennessee.

After a day’s rest to recover from the long flight and limousine ride, Bob and the twins were introduced to the all-female crew and given a guided tour by Anna Lee, the Chief Engineer, to get familiar with the sex-labs and control booths.

She agreed that there was no mention of mutual masturbation, breast play or tribbing in the Legal definition of ‘carnal knowledge’, which is convenient as all will play a part in the twin’s orgasm experiments.

“We have miniaturized the vibration and sensory elements of the Lioness sextoy into a ring which fits between the legs, holding open the vulva and anus, so that no penetration is required.”

“This leaves the clitoris fully exposed for manual stimulation while the beams of energy focus all the way down the vagina from g-spot to the cervix, which you can see on this diagram,” added one of the friendly tech team.

“The rings are virtually invisible, so we’ve arranged them to glow red or blue to distinguish the twins during the experiment video recordings.”

“So $250 for a misdemeanour shouldn’t be a problem, we have a contingency fund of $25,000. Hopefully, that will last a week or two.”

“To be clear, we are assuming that ‘sexual penetration by an inanimate object’ implies a dildo, whereas ‘animate object’ probably refers to a vibrator, luckily we shan’t need to use either.”

Sweet-Ami couldn’t wait to get started, stripping off her cute shorts and tee shirt then climbing up onto the examination table, wide enough for two slim teens, wondering what happens next.

After an anxious moment when Tangy-Ami looked around nervously, she too undressed, joining her identical twin sister on the table for an intimate massage.

They started slowly, kissing, pressing tiny breasts together, gently stroking bottoms and tummies without ever actually committing a misdemeanour by finger penetration.

“OK, girls, this is where it gets interesting,” one of the techs interrupted, “open wide so I can fit these devices.”

Ami and Ami lay back on the table, spreading their legs so the teenager in a white coat could swab down their moist crotches to ensure a good connection, “beautiful pussies,” she breathed.

After fitting the new, external lioness devices to nipples and vulva, she ran a few tests, and then returned to the control booth to lower the lights and talk into their VR headsets.

These replaced the normal smartphones so the twins could watch each other’s orgasm building as Sweet-Ami experimentally rubbed her aching clitoris in the first of many variations on mutual masturbation.

Even Bob, who had witnessed so many of their orgasms closeup, was amazed at the length and intensity of their climaxes as the twins thrashed around in the lab stirrups, spewing pussy juices at the high-speed cameras recording their every movement.

Having ruled out any cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus, anal sex, or straight copulation, the legal team were on hand to ensure that no animate or inanimate objects inadvertently penetrated the 14-year-old twins as they performed each experiment to determine the reason for their simultaneous orgasms.

Liz, the lioness CEO, dropped in at the end of day one to review the results and interview the exhausted twins.

Sure enough, the new devices confirmed the amazing ability of each Ami to ‘transmit’ an orgasm to her twin by nipple pressure alone.

Sweet-Ami said she actually preferred the external stimulation and monitoring to a regular Lioness as it kept both hands free for masturbation.

Tangy-Ami was less sure, missing the feel of a solid cock hitting her cervix, rather than relying on the focussed energy beams stimulating her g-spot, however, agreed the orgasms were just as real.

Day two saw their roles being reversed: Tangy-Ami taking the dominant masturbation position, whilst Sweet-Ami turned submissive and just lay back to let the simultaneous orgasms wash over her.

They always both came on average 1.5 seconds after pausing to crush their nipples, no matter how far apart they were, even in separate rooms, shielded with lead panels.

Bob had to leave the control room, suggesting they all took a break to preserve what little sperm he had left.

By Day Three, Tangy-Ami was getting desperate, “if I don’t get something long and hard into this pussy soon, I quit.”

Sweet-Ami agreed, “she’s right - we’ve never gone this long without some proper fucking - tribbing is OK, at least give us a double-ended dildo to play with.”

After a hurried discussion in the control room, a tech appeared brandishing an 18” purple double-headed monster dildo, “I’ll turn the cameras off to give you some privacy. Just knock on the door when you’ve finished playing.”

Desperate to cum ‘properly’ the twins instantly adopted their favourite sex position: on hands and knees, facing in opposite directions, freshly-lubricated bottoms just touching, with the monster dildo buried deep in their guts, leaving pussies free for fingering, “clear off Dad, we can see you at the window. We know how to fuck and don’t need an audience.”

Although the lights, cameras and microphones were all off in the lab; the new glowing devices surrounding their vulvas and anus picked up every thrust and ripple leading to the most intense simultaneous orgasms the twins had ever experienced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.