Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[All named characters except for the Ami twins and Jimmy are real, but may not approve of this fantasy]

Rosie was a bit anxious as it was the first day back at school after the long, very hot, very emotional summer holidays.

She still couldn’t shake those images of young bare flesh doing obscene things to each other out of her head. Had she really been corrupted by those gorgeous twins?

A quick check in the hall mirror and then out the door, pausing to pick up an unstamped pink envelope from the mat before locking up and jumping in the car for the short drive to school.

The envelope front just bore her name, written in an attractive female hand, with a heart shape above the ‘i’ instead of a simple dot.

All doubts about the senders were quickly dispelled when Rosie flipped the heavy envelope over to read ‘Love from Ami & Ami’ written in purple ink.

Angling the air conditioning vents down onto her bare open thighs as she drove, still failed to relieve the itch inside her panties, which only a quick rub could hope to satisfy.

She barely had time to peer into the envelope and hide it in the glovebox on pulling into the school car park, before a crowd of excited children buzzed around the car desperate to tell her all about their summer adventures.

Jimmy was quick to notice the damp patch between her thighs, “are you alright Miss? Do you need the toilet?”

Rosie could only think of his namesake the Jimmy twins asking the same question last weekend when they coated her face in cum after a sensational bukake session.

Oh Fuck, today is going to be difficult...

Rosie straightened her dress and clambered awkwardly out of the car, praying the cool breeze didn’t harden her nipples any further as they ached to be fondled.

The morning passed in a blur of instructions and highly improper thoughts of what may be in that envelope.

Unable to resist, Rosie nipped out to her car at lunchtime, now thankfully in the shade, settled back in the driver’s seat, dress pulled up above the waist, settling in for a good jilling session.

The set of beautiful 6” x 4” photographs printed onto glossy paper fell out onto her lap.

Rosie shakily picked them up one at a time, delighting in the Ami twins showing off their young nubile bodies for her pleasure.

In the first photo they were sat together, modestly dressed in white crop tops and short skirts, displaying just enough bare thigh to make Rosie’s mouth feel dry, but her pussy wet.

She couldn’t resist a quick rub as photo number 2 showed them now only wearing semi-transparent red or blue bikini tops with matching thongs pulled aside to insert sticky fingers.

Somehow Rosie instinctively knew that Sweet-Ami wore red, while her absolutely identical twin Tangy-Ami wore blue.

Luckily their red or blue collars remained on, even after the bikinis had long been discarded.

Rosie probably came about the same time as the twins in the last photo: eyes closed, heads tipped back, fingers furiously masturbating each other - pure lust!

The bottle on the Shewee, kept in the car for emergencies, was nearly overflowing with squirt by the time Rosie recovered enough to read the notes on the back of each photo, signed ‘love from ami&ami’.


We hope you enjoyed our pictures as much as Jimmy did printing them. As you can see we always cum together even if we’re in separate rooms and we want you to help us investigate our twin-gasms. We each use a selfie remote button to press the shutter on our phones when we start to cum, then later compare the timestamps.

Usually, we’re within a few seconds of each other if only Sweet is jilling or more if it’s me Tangy, but we need a more accurate way of detecting the onset of orgasm.

Check out the Lioness (https://lioness.io/pages/how-it-works), it’s an awesome vibrator with an App to show your pelvic floor contractions in real-time. It can be used anally or cuntally, or even both at the same time if you had two. The articles say you can also use it passively to just detect exactly when you start climaxing if you’re having sex with a partner.

Our plan is for one of us to use it actively and the other passively to determine if we really have cross-wired clits that make us both cum together.

We know they are really expensive, and we’re rather too young to have a credit card, so is there any chance you could beg us a pair on loan, perhaps?

We’d love the Lioness CEO Liz Klinger or Anna Lee the Chief Engineer to sponsor our experiments and publish the results to attract other identical twins.


Rosie was a soggy mess as she crept out of the car to empty the full Shewee bottle down a drain and pull on her last pair of dry panties, trying not to think about the Head probably watching her antics over the school CCTV.

Back in class, she couldn’t forget that last image of the two Amis - heads down, bottoms raised, legs spread, displaying their red and blue Princess Plugs, madly grinning, pussy juices running down their legs.

Safely back home, Rosie signed up for the Lioness newsletter, getting wetter as she devoured every article whilst composing an email request for two complimentary vibrators for the twin-gasm experiments.


Much to Rosie’s amazement, two days later a discrete parcel was delivered to the school. She checked the staff room was empty before ripping open the packaging and pulling out two Lionesses - one white and one purple.

They appeared to be fully charged, so slipped one inside her panties. Oh God - that vibration was awesome - she had no idea how the Ami twins were going to cope.

She phoned them straightaway, forgetting of course that they would be in school too and was delighted when one Ami answered in a whisper, “Miss - we’re in class - can it wait?”

“OK - come to my house this evening,” then Rosie couldn’t resist sending them a selfie sucking on the flexible clitoral stimulator coated in her juices.

Tangy-Ami returned an upskirt photo of her fingers buried deep in Sweet’s pussy, captioned ‘cant wait’.


Rosie tried to explain the plan for the twin-gasm experiments, but could barely string two words together as the twins undressed her, sucking on one breast each.

“Miss, we’ve been naughty girls today, are you going to smack our bottoms? Then you can kiss them better.”

Tangy-Ami lifted both of their skirts as they knelt on the sofa, revealing their shiny Princess Plugs, between succulent buttocks, glowing in the evening light.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.