Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[In this story only Rosie, Mike and Suzy are real and I’m sure would never condone having sex with identical twins, however attractive]

Two days after the impromptu orgy thrown by Suzy, Mike and several of his mates, Rosie was still struggling to walk, let alone jog along her usual route across the park.

The wine and sperm had flowed in equal measure as the two girls were taken repeatedly by the 6 boys.

The call of “Hi Miss Rosie”, snapped her out of the reverie remembering the sight of young bare buttocks rising and falling, pounding herself and her fuckbuddy Suzy towards yet another orgasm.

There on the park bench were the two sexiest girls at Rosie’s school. She had never actually taught the twins, but their rumoured behaviour followed them around everywhere they parked their cute identical bottoms.

With shoulder-length dark hair, almost black eyes and a wicked grin, they always dressed identically, smiled identically and were generally inseparable, except perhaps in the bathroom.

Rosie was certain they must have been given individual names, but as nobody could tell them apart, everybody just called them both Ami, which worked perfectly as it allowed either, or sometimes both, to answer any question put to them.

Apparently, their dad, Bob, thought he could distinguish them by the flavour of their intimate secretions - one sweeter and the other tangier.

“Hi, Ami. Hi, Ami”, she replied, trying to avert her eyes from the very obvious camel toes in their white tie-sided bikini bottoms, hoping against hope that she wasn’t going to be asked to take their identity taste test.

From the filthy comments, they were clearly enjoying flipping through a set of obscene photographs on their smartphone, “just look at that slut taking three cocks at once. Jimmy did say she loved DP plus one in the mouth.”

Rosie shuddered - surely they couldn’t mean her? How did they get those pictures? What is the chance of them having a pair of identical older brothers? Oh Shit, one of them had said his name was Jimmy and she had never stopped cumming with two identical erections inside her.

Rosie sat down beside the twins before she collapsed. This cannot be happening. There was no doubt the photos had been taken at the orgy, even if her face wasn’t fully visible. Then it struck - exactly how old were Jimmy and his twin brother? They had seemed very experienced in all aspects of sex, but that doesn’t mean they were actually legal.

Sweet-Ami detected her confusion, pulling a hand out of her sister’s bikini, just revealing a dark Brazilian.

She offered her sticky fingers up for tasting, “here, Miss, try this. Sweet or Tangy?”

“Not at the moment, thanks. Now about your brothers, how old are they, exactly?”

“Sixteen, Miss - just last week. You must have taken their official virginity,” both Ami’s laughed, “obviously we weren’t allowed to, being family.”

Tangy-Ami lifted her twin’s bikini top, revealing a pair of dark nipples set on mouth-watering AA-cup breasts, “fancy some, Miss? We heard you like girls too.”

Then Sweet-Ami joined in, “we love the domination fantasy stories that pervert David wrote for you, but really you are just a fucktoy, right?”

Rosie reluctantly admitted she couldn’t taste the difference on their fingers, suggesting that the park wasn’t really the ideal place for a more intimate examination.

“Why not come back to our house? I’m sure dad would love to be your next submissive.”

“ ... and we promise to be well-behaved, not to touch, just watch,” they giggled, deliciously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.