Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[All named characters, except for Jack, are real and display some of these behaviours]

It was quite late when a call arrived from the school caretaker... “Hello, is this Miss Rosie?”

The trainee Dominatrix detected the uncertainty in his normally confident young voice, “Yes Jack. Is everything OK at the school?”

“The school is fine. It’s rather a more personal thing...”

Rosie’s nipples hardened, as he asked, “I heard you provide Correctional Services at the Angice Barn at Leswidden?”

“What did you have in mind, Jack? The girls are having a party there tonight, but I might be able to fit you in for an introductory session downstairs.

“I’ve been a naughty boy. Do you have a cane, Mistress?”

“I can meet you there in an hour. Bring your overalls, I have a plan to convert the garage into a classroom. Don’t be late, for your first lesson, Jack. Or should I call you worm?”


Rosie opened the front door, “come along in. You can leave your clothes there,” then noticing his trepidation, “I assume you have done this before?”

“No, Mistress. Only in my head, but I have watched a lot of femdom videos and I’m keen to learn.”

Rosie slapped him, “OK, worm. Now get upstairs. I want you to meet the ladies who are helping today.”

Jack shot up the stairs on all fours, displaying a very attractive butt, that Rosie delighted in slapping, directing him towards the playroom.

Almost before he had a chance to admire Rach, Suzy and Emma dancing topless together, he was outside again on the rooftop balcony, being bound to a steel cage.

Oh shit, this is really happening, he thought as the cold rain started to soften his rampant erection.

It soon shrunk away completely as Rosie began to administer the Correction Services he was desperate to receive.

“What the fuck are these?” she screamed, thrusting the little girls’ underwear discovered in his locker under his nose.

“ ... and they are all crusty - I bet you’ve been cumming in them, you disgusting pervert,” added Rach, tightening the thumbscrews around his bollocks.

“We shall have to administer the Perversion Aversion Therapy,” laughed Emma, twisting the butt plug deeper into his guts.

“You will wash and iron every pair of these panties for tiny bottoms and return them, grovelling for their parents’ forgiveness.”

“I’m sure you wouldn’t want the Head to know you keep these 1950s Health & Efficiency magazines at the back of your cleaning cupboard. Naked adults cavorting about is one thing, but some of these pages stuck together are headed Reader’s Children. You really need more punishment - let me get the cane,” shouted Rosie.

Thwack! Straight across the thighs and buttocks, raising bright red weals.

Jack would have screamed if his throat wasn’t sealed shut by a face-dildo being ridden furiously by Suzy, heading towards her own climax.

Rosie handed the cane to Rach, “have a go, you might enjoy switching for an hour. I’m sure Mikey won’t mind.”

“I hope you had a proper enema before you came here worm, like I told you. We’re not going to put our nice clean strap-on in your stink hole.”

Jack felt a little relieved that he might be avoiding a deep anal fucking, “Sorry, Mistress. There wasn’t time. I just gave it a quick wash.”

“Emma, bring over that hose pipe with the long thin nozzle. We’ll soon have him nice and clean inside and out.”

Luckily the balcony had proper drainage for the heavy Cornish rain. After five minutes the water ran clear, although worm was now shivering from a gutful of cold water.

“Soon have him warmed up again,” laughed his Mistress, thrashing those clean buttocks repeatedly, before replacing the anal plug.


They all moved downstairs into the hastily converted garage space for the next aversion therapy session.

Jack was strapped face-down onto the restraint bench, his head clamped so that his vision was filled by the highly erotic porn videos projected onto the whitewashed walls.

TENS unit electrodes were applied to his nipples and all around his highly sensitive crotch areas.

“Now, worm, Suzy here will press this button on the control unit whenever you exhibit an inappropriate erection. Sorry, you can’t speak with that mouthful of used panties, just nod your head to show you understand.”

The first videos to assess his reaction were regular Gonzo and adult lesbian erotica, interspersed with short clips of fully dressed children playing at school.

Rosie administered the cane while Suzy set the electro-stimulation levels to beat down his erection as the scene switched to the changing room with girls and then boys innocently undressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.