Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

This chapter started out as a tribute to Gina Gerson, but rapidly reverted to my fantasy version of the turbulent D/s relationship between Mistress Rose and her newly-collared slave, Suzy.

Having read her book ‘Gina Gerson: Success through Inner Power and Sexuality’ by Valentina Lashkeeva, I believe the seat of her sexuality is not her g-spot but the cervix. Watching her masturbate, you can feel the sexual energy flowing out through a glass dildo straight into the camera lens in her solo videos. She has produced a prodigious output of photos, and videos to inspire young hopefuls and perverts of all ages.


Lunchtime on Monday, Rosie was sat at her desk, eating a sandwich when the Head knocked and entered the empty classroom. “Some of the parents were asking if you could bring Suzy into school again, the children really enjoyed your Sex Ed practical lesson.” Rosie picked a bit of lettuce out of her teeth but said nothing. The Head went on, “I phoned her yesterday, she did answer, but couldn’t talk. She said to route all communication requests via you and then hung up.”

Being another Dominant, the Head knew exactly what that meant, “so you have finally collared the slut? Well done. How is she taking the punishment?”

By way of an answer, Mistress Rose merely called up the live video feed from the kitchen to check the welts across her slave’s buttocks separated by the wide steel strap of the locked chastity belt.

Taking the proffered phone for a closer look, the Head replied, “Very nice. I can see why the children might get worried, but you could still bring her in for a special parents’ evening.”

Engrossed in flicking the views to the dungeon camera to inspect that the toys were properly put away and the flogging bench cleaned and ready for this evening’s session, Rosie barely noticed the Head leaving her classroom and replaced by Shane at her elbow.

Having two highly sexed young mothers, Shane was no stranger to bare female flesh, but couldn’t resist a cough when he recognised suzy perched on a kitchen stool, apron pulled aside, scratching dried red candle wax from her belly and breasts.

Then he noticed the chastity belt, “what’s that Miss?” and the tiny key on the teacher’s desk, “what if she needs the toilet, Miss, can she go?”

Miss switched off her phone, “not a word of that to anyone, Shane, or you will be in a load of trouble. Now pull your trousers up and go back to your seat.” After many failed attempts, Shane managed to log in to the video server that Mistress Rose had been watching. By now the slave had her back to the kitchen camera, Shane’s erection rising as he studied the short apron completely failing to cover her buttocks as Suzy cooked tea. “Oh Fuck,” he moaned, “I really want to release her, so we can have sex again.”

Still staring at his phone, at the end of school, Shane caught up with his teacher walking out to her car, “Miss! Sorry, but I’ve got to ask. How does she use the toilet wearing that chastity belt?”

“It’s absolutely none of your business, but if you must know, there’s a key in the bathroom. She’s allowed five minutes in there to do her business before the ventilator comes on. The hot water is off during the day, so the shower and bidet freeze her bits off.”

“But Miss, what about...?”

“She always lubricates and refits the Princess Plug. Says she feels naked without it. Now go home and stop perving over my slave.”

Later that evening Shane’s step-mum, Lynn, caught him doing exactly that watching Mistress Rose punishing Suzy for some minor misdemeanour.

“You know that watching those porn videos can ruin your eyesight.”

“It’s not a video, mum. It’s a real live stream from Suzy’s house. You know that my teacher has moved in and collared her as a slave?”

“You have to be joking,” then Lynn recognised the yelps of pain and pleasure from suzy tied down to the flogging bench as the cat o’ nine tails raised the heat between both their thighs.

She held onto her son’s shoulders as they both watched the abuse meted out by Mistress Rose dressed in her full BDSM Domme outfit of black leather bustier, boots, micro skirt and a wicked-looking strapon dildo.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.