Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Rosie and the Ami twins’ dad, Bob, handed out the admission armbands, bottles of water, disposable flip flops and the semi-transparent jump-suits before the children and parents left the safety of their buses. The animal print patterns on the tight-fitting suits left very little to the imagination, turning more or less opaque as they absorbed and reacted to various bodily fluids dripping from most orifices.

When they entered the heat of the tropical biome, Suzy warned them to drink plenty of water, rather than squirting it over each other to stay cool.

Most of the children had discovered the rows of perforations allowing them to rip off the legs to whatever length they felt comfortable exposing. Needless to say, the Ami twin’s shorts were now truly obscene, barely covering their fake-tattooed buttocks. Sweet-Ami’s said ‘Hands Off ‘, while her identical twin Tangy had ‘Kisses Only’ visible on her cheeks.

Most mums and several dads had taken advantage of their row of pop studs from neck to crotch to expose a good amount of tasty flesh, exploring each other’s level of arousal.

More flesh became exposed and explored the further the party progressed up the winding path to the waterfall at the biome summit.

At the top, dads stood with erections pressed between daughters’ buttocks, while most mums were gently wanking their sons to ejaculation into the cascading water before swapping orgasm responsibilities

As Bob had his hands full bringing off Sweet-Ami, Rosie reluctantly agreed to satisfy Tangy-Ami’s demands for a full tribbing session in the viewing gallery just below the biome roof.

Back in the cafe area, the discussion revolved around how far advanced sex toys would be by the time most of the children were old enough to feature in their own porn videos.

Ami’s scribbled drawings on napkins of fantastical Futanari milking machines caught the attention of Amanda’s wife Lynn who happens to be Professor of Sexual Animation and Robotics at Falmouth university.

“I was fascinated by your Twingasm experiments at the Lioness laboratory. How would you two gorgeous girls like to visit our department to ... um ... get acquainted with some of our newest productions?”

Tangy-Ami climaxed on the spot, absentmindedly offering her sticky fingers up to her new best friend, “you bet, Professor. Can I kiss you?

The following day in their joint imagination:

“Come in,” invited Lynn, ushering the dumb-struck twins into the viewing gallery. Two naked students were kneeling on the raised bed platform, gently kissing and fondling genitals, both clearly aroused and ready to perform.

Sweet-Ami’s hand automatically slid up her sister’s bare thigh, pulling aside the damp thong to check for an erect clitoris, then rubbing it in slow circles between two fingers.

Meanwhile, the studio lights were dimmed and the video of the two students copulating became obvious on the screen behind them. The video followed a fairly predictable porn seduction scene, where the couple moved from removing each other’s scant underwear with their teeth, through pussy licking, cock sucking to full penetration.

It was only when the POV camera appeared to be looking outwards from her cervix towards the tip of his cock stretching and filling her love channel, that the visitors realized they were now watching an astonishing animation.

The sight of her arousal juices mingling with his sperm tipped Tangy-Ami over the edge into her own orgasm, only opening her eyes to see the real male student actor, sucking up pints of fake sperm dribbling from his partner’s well fucked pussy.

“Holy Fuck. That was amazing”, added Bob, trying to tame his own erection, “a totally seamless transition back to reality. Wow - you must have some very wealthy sponsors to keep satisfied.”

“Obviously all our students are of university age and the animations are designed to appear at least 18 years old. But we do have some clients who are rather less concerned, and that is where I hoped you two and my son Shane might be willing to assist.”

Lynn read out the emailed request from Charlotte Lovett in Jennings Florida whose favourite videos on xhamster suggested a very strong desire for watching mother/daughter pussy play. The attached lifelike hot sketches showed herself, her 50-year-old daughter, and 30-year-old granddaughter in various states of undress being watched by her fully dressed great granddaughter at their regular Sunday morning jilling sessions.

Tangy-Ami handed over a USB stick of childhood photos, “will these help with your modelling?”

The earliest pictures showed the nude twins from behind and then turning around, smiling, kissing and pressing their flat chests together.

“Remember when that nice lady measured us up for our first bras? Size 26-AAA, would you believe?”

The next photo showed the girls several years later when they had developed to a respectable AA cup, sitting in their white panties, legs spread, dark Brazilian just showing through the lacy fabric.

“Gorgeous camel toes,” breathed Shane, “you want to see me aged 10?”

Lynn covered Bob’s eyes, then slipped a hand into his trousers, “naughty man, you’ve got a stiffy. So you like little boys too?”

“I’m saying nothing that might incriminate me or the girls, but you are very lucky to have such a well-endowed stepson.”

The students helped the young visitors with fixing the sticky circles onto all their joints, to assist the motion capture cameras as they played in front of the green screens.

“Here’s a very rough storyboard,” said Lynn, sketching onto the white wall.

“It starts with you three fucking at 14. We’ll make up the girls as goths, lots of leather and chains, then every time Shane cums in or on them, you all slip back 3 years for the next scene.”

“Ooooh, I get it,” giggled Sweet-Ami,” so at 11 he is on his knees, head up our shiny disco skirts, eating pussy, then pretends to take our virginity at the school disco.”

Bob joined in, “then at 8, they shower together after a swimming lesson.”

“He straddles my face when we were sunbathing at 5 and cums on my bottom.”

“How about us tribbing around a double-ended dildo? I’ve always wanted to know if that was possible,” chirped Tangy, “it would have to be quite short, not like those 18” beasts that go up your arse.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.