Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

The Head appeared after the parents’ evening orgy had run its course, “OK kids, time to get dressed and take your mums and dads home.”

Before everyone was decent again, Rosie sorted through the pile of discarded underwear, holding the 2 black thongs up to her nose, “here you are Ami - these must be yours,” then licking the remaining sticky crotch, “and of course, these are yours darling,” handing over the last pair to Sweet-Ami.

“Come outside and see what we’ve done to the school minibus, with that sponsorship deal the ladies at Lioness have given us.”

Apart from the Lioness logo painted onto the front doors and the windows blacked out, the major changes were inside.

The rear two rows of seats had been replaced by a padded table top, complete with wrist and ankle straps for sex on the move and the remaining seats upgraded to incorporate adjustable dildos for male or female pleasure. Each seat was equipped with a USB socket for recharging phones or vibrators.

A screen above the driver’s head played non-stop porn videos chosen by the pupils, while discrete cameras built into each seat back at crotch level recorded every masturbation or fornication.

“Who fancies a day trip to the Eden Project on Saturday? We’re planning on meeting up with some other schools for an educational dogging session.”

As the families crowded onto the Love Bus, every one of the mums gave Lynn a long lingering kiss, tangling tongues before finding their seats.

I should probably explain that like my friend Emma, Shane’s non-biological mum, Lynn is a trained mobile holistic therapist, travelling to clients all over West Cornwall.

A typical session starts with a facial, bikini waxing, and full body massage, ending with a dildo or tribbing session to ensure her female clients are left fully satisfied.

Before moving down from Hampshire, Suzz and her BFF Ellie used to take responsibility for Emma’s male clients willing to pay for a mind-blowing intimate massage.

So, with Lynn restricted to servicing female clients, their husbands are handled by Suzz or her Domme Rosie, depending upon their submission preferences.

Today, Rosie sat across the aisle from Lynn, assessing the fuck potential of each dad as they entered the Love Bus, licking her lips provocatively as she imagined the musky flavour of their cock.

Once they had negotiated the winding roads to Penzance and were tearing up the A30 towards England, Lynn was very happy to demonstrate her bikini waxing techniques to Rosie.

Pushing through the fornicating teenagers, couples were encouraged to climb up onto the love table at the rear of the bus, then hold each other’s legs apart for epilation or shaving.

Each session generally culminated in the application of a soothing balm to the sensitized flesh followed by attaching a pair of the latest Lioness O-Ring vibrators, cross-coupled for maximum orgasmic pleasure.

As you may recall from the Twingasm Research, the female O-Ring surrounds the entire labia focusing the beam of magnetic pulses inwards to stimulate the entire clitoris and vagina, whilst the more circular male version beams outwards to excite the erection from tip to root. The inbuilt batteries generally last an hour, sufficient for a typical edging session, but can be recharged on the go via a USB cable terminating in a gently pulsing Princess Plug.

The instructions warn couples against making love whilst both wearing the devices, but only a tiny minority had to be hospitalized due to early models becoming welded together when achieving simultaneous orgasms.

As the shaved parents rejoined their children at the front of the bus, replacing the highly erotic BBC SFM Blacked Porn Music Videos they were watching on the large screen with live images from the Crotchcams built into each seat.

“Eurg, Dad. So that’s figging! Nobody wants to see that stuff oozing out of your arse.”

“Sorry love,” replied Mum, hurriedly removing their ginger root butt plugs, then going down on his erection, sucking pre-cum like a teenager again.

Her orgasm monitoring display projected onto the screen, next to her internal live feed, went off the scale when he erupted deep in her throat. The bus cheered as Shane offered his sticky BBC to each mum or dad willing to sample its unique flavour, having been alternately pounding Sweet-Ami in the pussy and butt.

Bob, being the only parent qualified to drive the Love Bus had to pull off the road at a service station before his erection actually erupted.

Although the large screen was intentionally mounted at ceiling height out of his line of sight, the internal mirror gave a perfect view of his daughter Tangy-Ami openly masturbating with two bullet vibrators taped to her nipples and one Lioness in each opening for his viewing pleasure.

“Come here, baby. Daddy is going to eat that beautiful pussy to make you cum all over his face.”

Ami mounted her dad, legs spread on either side of the headrest, face down in his crotch, sucking each other to oblivion.

Even after swallowing the first mouthful and coming up for air, her dad was still rock hard, pushing down on the back of her head, Ami squirted into his open mouth while sucking up the last dribbles of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.