Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

A msg arrived in the early hours of the morning, following yesterday’s parents’ evening:

> Shane - you awake? Its Ami - we need to talk.
< What time do you call this?
> Half past 3 - I cant sleep - did your two mums really fuck our dad?
< yeah - it was awesome
> like with strapons?
< yeah - one each end - those purple dildos must have been a foot long
> thats disgusting - did they meet in the middle?
< your dad was making funny noises - is he OK now?
> yeah - fast asleep - tiny cock brushing my arse
< what? you two sleep with him?
> Of course - I bet you sleep with your lesbian mums?
< thats different - its not like I’m going to fuck them or anything
> yeah, right - just a cuddle

Five minutes later:
> Shane - this is Tangy - you still awake?
< what now?
> Just watched that wood nymph video fucking the girl where his 3-foot cock goes right through from arse to mouth
< Yeah - then from mouth to arse - I know the one - it’s awesome
> Suzy said you were hung like a donkey - is it hard now?
< show me your tits
The topless selfie of Sweet-Ami showing her dark puffies surrounded by pink lipstick kisses had the desired effect, especially when the next picture showed the line of kisses leading down beyond her belly button. Shane returned a close-up of the swollen head of his cock gripped between his finger and thumb.
> stroke it for us - make it spurt!
The next selfie from the twins showed two fingers curled up inside each pussy, thrusting the shiny clitoris out from their protective foreskins.
< Oh fuck - look what you made me do
Amanda’s head appeared in the next photo, lovingly licking the sticky sperm off her son’s belly
> I bet that tastes good - can we bring dad over to play at weekend?
< OK you lot - now go to sleep - it’s school tomorrow
> Yes Mum

Ten minutes later:
< Hi girls its Lynn - Amanda’s wife - I love that photo of your protruding clits - are they still erect?
> Hi Lynn, Sweet has fallen asleep but I can feel her pussy is still very wet. Would you like me to kiss it for you?
< Yes darling that would be wonderful. Can you film it so Shane can watch it when he’s finished eating out his mum?
> Can we see his cock again?
In the photo it was buried to the hilt inside Lynn, stretching her wide.
> That’s beautiful, but what’s that thing sticking out of his arse?
< We’ve always loved dogging since he was tiny.
> Dogging??? I thought that was just for dirty old men in car parks.
< Damn this predictive text rubbish. meant to type figging but my fingers are all sticky.
> Never heard of figging - what’s that?
A few moments later after Ami has found the wiki article...
> thats truly disgusting - shoving a piece of carved ginger root up your arse -who would do that?
< Shane has always loved it since he was little - keeps him rock-hard for ages. He loves coming shopping with us for vegetables. Good night girls.

The following morning at breakfast:

Dressed in blue pyjamas, the Ami twin’s dad, Bob, sat at the breakfast table scratching his arse.

“Dad, that’s disgusting,” observed Sweet-Ami, sliding a hand up her twin sister’s bare leg, then inside her sleep shorts to insert two fingers,” have you been figging again?”

Bob blustered about not knowing what his teenage daughter was talking about.

“You know dad. It’s when you trim the peel off a piece of ginger and shove it up your arse. Apparently, it works best if you pick one that’s already shaped like a butt plug. We saw you vegetable shopping with Rosie, so there’s no point in denying it.”

“Apparently the burning sensation can last for up to 30 minutes if you clench your buttocks, while your Mistress administers your punishment.”

Suddenly Tangy-Ami voiced a horrible thought, “that curry you made last night, dad. Please don’t say that it was the same piece of ginger.”

Sweet-Ami spat out her crunchy nut cornflakes, the milk dribbling down her bare breasts, “you utter pervert! That is absolutely disgusting! How could you? Who writes this rubbish?”


Bob had never really thought of himself as a submissive until he met Rosie and Shane’s two mothers at the school parents’ evening.

He could feel the steel cock cage wrecking his erection every time he remembered catching a glimpse of black stocking tops or the enormous strapon dildos plundering his arse.

The married lesbian couple Amanda and Lynn hadn’t had a man since finding a random sperm donor online 14 years ago and accepting his gift by natural insemination.

Like 33% of boys brought up by lesbians, Shane was either gay or bi-sexual, having to watch his two mums walking around the house naked and making sticky love at every opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.