Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[Only Rosie and her sub are real in this chapter. Mistress Rose, as she insists Suzy calls her, teaches 7-year-olds in Cornwall and would never consider encouraging her pupils to have sex before the UK age of consent at 16. However, in FantasyStoryland, anything is possible from the age of 14.]

Rosie hadn’t really anticipated the level of praise and abuse she received from the parents regarding her BDSM Sex Ed class. Several phone calls and emails were openly hostile to the whole idea of exposing their son or daughter to such filth, but the majority were delighted with the way she and her sub, Suzy, had explained the tricky subject in class, saving them an embarrassing discussion at home.

Clearly, a follow-up session was required, perhaps directly involving the parents, so with the Head’s agreement, Rosie sent out this short questionnaire inspired by recently completing the one from BDSMtest.org:

Q1: Imagine that you catch your son or daughter masturbating in the shower before school. Do you; Close the bathroom door, walk away and never mention it, Watch until they climax, then discuss the need for shower cleaner, Strip off and join them in the shower to explore the delights of mutual masturbation, Something else involving that soapy bottom- please be specific.

Q2: The situation is reversed - your son or daughter catches you openly masturbating to your favourite porn star. Do you; Hide the smartphone and pretend it never happened, Encourage discussion of the finer points of lighting or camera angles, the improbable size of those breasts or BBC, Use his or her hand to help reach a climax, while typing your combined comments Lower their face to your genitals to hone their cunnilingus or fellatio skills.,

Q3: Imagine that your son or daughter walks into your bedroom while you are making mad passionate love to your spouse. Do you; Immediately stop, pulling up the sheet to hide your nakedness and tell them to leave, Allow them to watch to pick up tips on lovemaking, Invite them onto the marital bed to lay between you coated in baby oil, Try out your latest strap-on dildo.

Q4: Imagine that you hear sounds of sex coming from your son or daughter’s bedroom. Do you; Fly into a rage and ban their boyfriend or girlfriend from ever stopping overnight again, Check that they have an adequate supply of condoms if real penises are involved, Join them in bed to cement your familial bonds, Ask to be tied up and forced to watch them fucking.

Q5: Your spouse catches you perving over the fence at your neighbour’s son or daughter sunbathing naked in their back garden. Do you; Telephone your neighbour to demand they at least wear a swimming costume, Put away the camera and concentrate on your own orgasm, Nip next door and offer to apply more sun tan oil to those tricky-to-reach places, Invite the family to the neighbourhood orgy WhatsApp group.

Q6: Your daughter is 14 today. Do you; Throw a soft drinks party to celebrate her still being a virgin, Explain that she could now get married in some countries, Ensure you deflower her rather than some spotty boy behind the bike sheds, Use a condom to avoid another teenage pregnancy.

Q7: You are at a friend’s housewarming party and their 14-year-old son and daughter enter the room stark naked. Do you; Make your excuses and leave, Talk to the children about their day at school, Sink to your knees and start sucking your preference of cock or pussy before another parent gets the chance, Rip off your clothes and join the orgy on the sofa.

Q8: You pop next door to see your new neighbours, the wife opens the door, naked, holding her young daughter Erin, perched on her hip. Do you, Turn and run home, Smile back at Erin, snuggled up in a warm towel straight from the bath, mums hand under her bottom, Try to remember why you visited as Erin grinds her pussy, slick with baby oil, against mum’s hip bone, One moistened fingertip accidentally penetrates her damp bottom as mum passes you the wriggling child to hold, while she answers the phone. You give Erin a long lingering kiss, to help her remember her very first orgasm, as her legs quiver around your hips.

Couples are encouraged to discuss their answers before scoring and attending the special parents’ evening.

“Come in,” soothed Rosie, “don’t be shy. Hang your coats over there. Nobody is going to eat you ... yet.”

A nervous laugh ran through the group of parents, standing in twos or threes, clutching their questionnaire sheets, as if for protection.

“Right; now anybody who has 4 or more A’s please go and stand at the Completely Repressed ‘A’ table. Those with 4 or more B’s go to the Caring Sharing ‘B’ table. The ‘C’ table is for the ‘Slightly Oversexed’ parents, and the ‘D’ table is for the ‘Completely Perverted’, which I guess includes you, Bob.”

The group carefully split, standing at their designated tables, eyeing each other carefully, and discussing their scores.

“The Head would like me to point out that some questions were not entirely gender neutral, so if we have any gay dads here, you are encouraged to rewrite Q6 or Q8 to match your particular preferences.”

Rosie was pleasantly surprised that the LDS couple at table A had even attended and that the Ami twin’s dad, Bob, wasn’t alone at table D, but joined by a very attractive lesbian couple that made her pussy damp.

There was some movement between tables B and C as couples separated by the odd score swapped places to stay together.

Rosie slipped off her coat, loving the reaction to her black leather shorts, no bra and see-through top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.