Rosie - Cover

Rosie

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale featuring my friend Rosie - a teacher of 7-year-olds by day in western Cornwall and dominatrix Mistress Rose at weekends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

[All named characters in this story (written in the baking heat of July 2022) are real, with the stated relationships, although most of the events are my fantasy]

It was still blisteringly hot in Cornwall when fuck buddy Rosie arrived at Suzy’s house for an evening of fun and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted at the door by a near-naked Rachael.

“Come along in, I’m sure Mikey will be through fucking his mother soon,’ turning to walk back into the cool interior, *let me get you something to drink.”

Rosie observed the teenager’s high, black leather slave collar, just catching a glimpse of the matching triangle covering her pubic mound.

Rach noticing the teacher’s confusion, added, “it’s a C-string. Mikey likes me to wear it in the garden to stop my lips getting sunburnt.”

Rosie cupped Rach’s right buttock as she opened the enormous fridge door to cool her overheating nipples with two ice cubes, then popped them into long glasses of lemonade.

“Cheers,” replied Rosie, “alright if I get this damp tee shirt off, I’m boiling,” then slid the chilled glass down between her bare breasts, “tell me about your Uni mates at Cardiff, isn’t it?”

Rach flipped through the photos on her phone, “here’s the four of us. That’s Chloe naked on her knees, as usual; Nicki is the hot brunette and of course, the redhead is Moll. Sorry, am I embarrassing you? Mikey loves to photograph us together.”

The next pictures showed Chloe eating out Moll, while Nicki just watched. Grinning, with a hand between her legs.

Rosie, trying to resist the urge to fuck Rach on the spot, managed, “And where were you?”

“Oh, it was my turn with the phone. I remember Mikey was buggering me at the time, so pretty difficult to hold it steady. I think there’s a video here somewhere if you’d like to watch.”

Rosie, pressing Rach up against the cold fridge door, “yes I’d like that. Is it right that you act out some of David’s perverted stories?”

“Um, sort of. We obviously can’t film the children at Steff’s pool parties - that would probably get us arrested, but all the adult sex is pretty genuine. By the way, you must be surrounded by attractive young boys and girls all day at school. Aren’t you ever tempted?”

“Cheeky mare,” replied Rosie, slapping Rach hard across the butt, “that’s more than my job’s worth. But I do have to say the girls are really enjoying the new underfloor cooling, in this heat, sitting cross-legged on the cold floor tiles. Obviously, I can’t get caught looking, but some do look like they will have particularly fine camel toes when grown up.”

Rach was getting quite turned on by the fingers exploring inside her C-string, threatening its grip between her buttocks until it dropped to the floor, leaving her completely naked and vulnerable.

“Has this pretty pussy ever ridden Emma’s Sybian? I would love to have watched you.”

Rach’s brain was turning to mush under the relentless finger fucking, “I think there is a VHS tape somewhere when I babysat Charlie, but that was years ago. I remember squirting all over the carpet, it was awesome, but I don’t think he saw me. Have you got one? I’d love to try again.”

“Filthy slut, get down on your knees and suck this pussy, I’m going to cum on your pretty face. Then we can talk about my Motorbunny.”


The upside-down barn conversion in the hamlet of Leswidden was eventually purchased by an offshore investment company after being on the market for nearly a year and benefiting from the retrospective planning approval for a garage (now a dungeon) and roof terrace above.

The upstairs rooms were made available almost rent-free to locals in return for keeping the place clean and for certain sexual services.

The small window in the rear bedroom downstairs was blacked out, doors soundproofed and fitted with heavy locks.

This allowed wealthy Londoners to book a weekend of much pain and some pleasure via the AirBnD site (Bondage and Discipline rather than BnB for those expecting Bed and Breakfast).

The booking form has tick boxes to list your hard and soft limits, but some produce amusing errors. For example, ticking to exclude Anal Sex the web bot responds by laughing ‘you have to be joking - where else do you suppose Rosie is going to fuck you?’

The notes explain that you need only bring a change of clothing for going home: don’t wear anything expensive as you will be forcibly stripped on arrival and spend the entire weekend naked.

You are advised to travel by train to Penzance, a car will be waiting to bring you here as the farm track can be hard to navigate and you will be in no fit state to drive home. Ignore everything the driver tells you, some of them are complete fantasists: there are no Satanic Virgin Sacrifices on Friday evenings - we can’t find enough local virgins.

Your trainee Mistress will greet you at the door and show you to your room where you can discuss a new much shorter set of hard limits, which she will try to remember.

A locker is available in your cell to hold all clothing and valuables: phones are obviously not allowed, and you may be given the key to your cock cage when you leave if you behave.

Bread and water is supplied after every beating - just wave to the camera in the ceiling - one of the serving wenches may notice eventually.

Remember the Dominants are all in training, so tell them exactly how much punishment you can endure before the ball gag and cock cage are fitted.

During the long train ride from London, the first client, cumdogUK, imagined being greeted at the station by a sexy female chauffeur in a micro skirt and thigh-high boots, holding up a name card correctly stating Mr H (not Dr H, recognising his profession as a surgeon).

So he was quite unprepared for a fully dressed Mikey on the platform, who just grunted “pervert” and promptly kneed him in the bollocks, dragging him outside and forcing him into the boot of Suzy’s Audi TT for the bumpy ride to Leswidden.

At first sight, he thought Rosie looked magnificent in her black leather bustier and shorts but was less sure about the ten-inch strap-on dildo poking out through the zipper.

“I see you signed up for the full weekend package with extra discipline. We are going to have such fun.”

Under Mikey’s careful guidance, Rosie wielded the paddle, crashing into her sub’s bare back and arse, savagely crushing his balls whenever he stopped screaming.

As a lover of classical music played on the finest HiFi, cumdog absolutely hated The Cheeky Girls played on endless repeat from the tinny speaker in the ceiling.


Cumdog retreated to his special place where he imagined himself, several years ago, serving naked, except for a collar, at a special dinner party thrown by Suzy for her friends Emma, Ellie, Steff, Justine and Molly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.