Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

INTERMISSION

LITTLE MOMMA GETS CHECKED OUT FOR DAMAGE

As Fred and I had moved back with our chairs and headphones etc. the door of the stall had opened and Veronica and Witchy had led the Donkey and Little Momma up under him and came into the stall as the door shut and back the stall went where it all had began and locked into place.

Veronica and Witchy hurriedly unstrapped Little Momma from under the Donkey and gotten her away from him just in time to see him go over and collapse on the stall floor exhausted and totally satisfied and pleasured.

We all lifted and carried Little Momma to the table and laid her upon it and put her legs in the stirrups to examine her for any damages we knew she probably had gotten from the head of his cock flaring out so inside her.

This being Fred and Veronica’s thing to do both I and Witchy stood there watching and very much concerned about our dear friend Little Momma’s condition.

With her legs wide open and in the stirrups, her pussy was as wide open as I’d ever seen it from the fucking she got from that Donkey’s huge cock.

There was still cum pouring out from her torn open pussy as she was grunting and moaning out in pain from it all her arms managed to somehow even move and went right up over her once swelled out belly from that cock head of his flaring out so much inside her.

Now Fred and Veronica hurriedly and franticly began to prepare to examine her inside for damage, even though as of now with all the Donkey cum still coming flowing out of her gaped wide open pussy there was not any sign of blood with it.

Veronica easily slid the scope up into Little Momma’s pussy the cum still flowing from her deepest depths and covering over the camera scope part on the lighted end of it, as deeper and deeper it was pushed up into her, which astonished both I and Witchy alike having known Little Momma was truly a fairly shallow pussied woman.

That Donkey cock had no doubt forced her pussy to stretch further up into her than we had ever seen it before and it sure did not seem to be even trying now to go back to itself as further up into her that scope went and finally they found her cervix which was swollen and bruised but no damage there nor any rip and torn vagina where that flare had swelled out so much inside her.

So relieved she wouldn’t have to be stitched up inside, or had been destroyed for life, just outright deepened in depth of her pussy now from the severe stretching it took from his cock.

Now she’s fucked some big cocks in her life and had many outrageously long thick ones up inside her pussy numerous times, but never ever had she had anything go up inside her like that and swell out like that Donkey cock had done inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.