Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT ONE

LITTLE MOMMA GETS A BELLY FULL WHILE BELLY RIDING

***CAUTION:: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL HELP AND KNOW HOW***

Before I begin this story of Little Momma’s belly riding pleasure; I want to make absolutely sure any other of you female readers of this does not get the idea on their own to even try this without Professional help and knowledge of how to do this!

Serious injury to you can occur! It is absolutely outlawed all around the world for a reason! It’s dangerous and life threatening! A horse, donkey etc. can tire and sit right on top of you and crush you to death! Only done professionally and with the absolute proper equipment is the only way it can even somewhat be safely done!

Little Momma pleaded and begged to be fucked like this. Both Fred and Witchy told her the dangers of it!

Fred told her outright that first of all she was to small a woman to even try this. Second of all that said to her, he told her that the possibilities of her being injured inside so badly it could do so for life.

Sure the Master Beast had indeed come during one of Witchy’s ritual summons and fucked Little Momma with a donkey cock.

This was altogether different in every aspect of it happening!

Even after being warned and told all this she still absolutely wanted to be fucked this way.

Fred and I alike had came to that specific stall together after leaving the prep room and now here to get Little Momma strapped in and saddled up to do this.

Witchy and Veronica had this really wild looking riding thing, and threw many different straps over this donkey’s back, with what looked like a small soft leather hammock that was just barely under his belly.

Once that was put in place and secured they both squatted down Witchy on one side and Veronica on the other and worked the soft leather into a deep hammock like shape under the donkey.

The Donkey was obedient as could be and never even moved while all this was done. No doubt it was well trained and had performed this in the past for other Women.

Once they had worked the leather into a hammock like shape, Witchy stood up and went over to a cabinet and brought out a strange ancient looking jar and went right back to the animal and squatted down right at it’s hind flank and began to rub this salve over the entirety of his donkey sheath.

Then she and Veronica alike stood up went and took Little Momma off the prep table she was on, legs in stirrups and spread wide open, and prepared with goodness only knows what potions and injections, and I was clearly able to see that her dark black haired pubic mound was swollen as could be, her pussy I swear was wide open as could be, juices spread all over her hairy mound and dripping from her gaped open pussy.

She herself was in a total delirious state of mind, so much so Witchy and Veronica both half dragged her over to where this Donkey stood with this upside down hammock saddle thing secured over it’s back and hanging below it’s belly.

They stopped and leaned down on each side of Little Momma and grabbed her under her knees and then picked her up in a seating position way and carried her right over to the front of this Donkey now head raised and smelling into the air.

Taking her right over to the front of him as he lowered his head down and they shoved her right up to his mouth and nose her legs still spread widely out as he sniffed first at her pussy right there before him, then his long thick tongue shot out and raked over the entirety of her pussy, as he bellowed and grunted out smelling her juicy pussy.

Little Momma’s head flung backwards as she cried out in the pleasure of that tongue of his raking over her swollen pussy mound, as Fred walked over and got a long wheeled flat cart and they lay her atop it.

That done Witchy and Veronica reached and grabbed each front leg of the donkey and spread them out, more so getting him to do it as them actually doing it themselves, and once that was done then they squatted down and pulled her under him right up to the hammock sling saddle thing, and leaned under and grabbed her by her legs, and began pulling her up into the hammock sling saddle.

Her body slid further and further down the flat cart she was laid on, as her legs freed of the leather hammock sling, and then they both wrapped their arms around her legs and pulled her further into the hammock sling, and pulled and spread her legs wide open as they could right at his flanks.

Fred now stepped over with a soft thick leather strap that had cushiony like cotton on the inside of it now going over the back of the donkey, right at each of it’s hind legs, and over to where Veronica held her one leg spread as far out as she could, and wrapped the small loop around Little Momma’s ankle and pulled it right up against and into the fold of the donkeys leg to it’s body, while on the other side Witchy did the exact same thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.