Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

THE ACTS ARE BROUGHT FORTH

All our drinks swallowed right down now, I and Witchy take the little cups and take them to the sterilization chamber and put them in.

Little Momma, Loretta, and Patti are feeling the affects of the implanted potion in their drinks now all become subdued and totally relaxed.

Then suddenly the door unlocks into the prep room and in comes none other than Veronica dressed herself exactly as Witchy is in her own tight fitting black shiny black leather suit and all her womanly accents clearly visible for us all to see. A much smaller pronounced cameltoe vulva mound, much smaller tits and the outright eye opening very pronounced fat puffy nipples poked way out from her tit flesh.

But that was not at all what we cast our eyes upon as in with her came a really thin almost to thin a stature of a barely 5ft tall very young woman naked as she could be and there was a ball gag in her mouth, as she seemed to be fighting with Veronica to free herself, yet no match at all for Veronica’s strong and very impressive muscled of a woman to handle her easily as could be.

She was forcibly taken right over to one of the prep tables and now Witchy went over and both she and Veronica threw the tiny thin thing up onto a table and began tying her down securely to it.

Her mid back length thin long red hair hung from her head being tied and secured by Witchy as Veronica tied and secured her mid body down tight just under her barely visible tit flesh with large already swollen out nipples of dark red color told of her truly being a redhead along with a thick curly red haired mound of pubic hair.

Now both moved around and grabbed her thin legs and spread them wide open as they could and as they both held them in place with one hand they reached the other out and pulled up stirrups high into the air and placed her ankles into them and tightly secured them down.

Fred now stepped in and said to us all; “She has been chosen for a very special event tonight.” Going on to say; “Her mom contacted me personally and told me about our little princess here on the table, getting a good licking by their family pet, so being here tonight, she found out what this show was about, and tried to escape seeing it!”

Then told us all; “But her Mom brought her here specifically to be bred and fucked, and that she is going to do!”

Each of you here in this prep room Fred went on to say, is going to perform before the audience with each of your desired and so wanton way to be pleasured.

There shall be six total acts performed in the show tonight. You Little Momma, Loretta, and Patti, shall each be one of these acts of your own. Little Princess here before us all now on the prep table will be act number four.

The other two remaining acts will be acquired from the audience and brought back to this room and prepped for their own final two acts.

Loretta jumped up then and there and was trying to run, and screaming out she didn’t want to be part of this, Witchy went right over and blew that obedience dust right into her face and then had Loretta calmed, and absolutely wanton to receive what pleasure she was going to get.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.