Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

After Fred had left and the girls sat there in their complete normal state of mind, Loretta snuggled up against me tight as could be shaking and still saying she didn’t want to go back there with Witchy.

The magic dust Witchy had blown into their faces was outright vanishing now and you never have known she’d done that to them at all.

I finally had Loretta calmed down and she unfolded herself from her fear position and began to engage with us all again unafraid now she was going to be taken back there to Witchy and Little Momma’s room and be fucked.

We all had reheated bar b q for supper, then drank a few rounds of Fred’s private stock of whiskey mixed in our own desired colas etc.

Then off to bed we all went and there was no noise from Witchy and Little Momma’s bedroom tonight and we all slept soundly.

THE NEXT MORNING

As usual Witchy and I awoke before the others and got the coffee going and decided to just have pancakes made with the on hand pancake mix provided with every guest house. And wow was it ever the most fantastic and delicious pancakes any of us had ever eaten before.

After breakfast and having gotten the dishes in the dishwasher we all got our showers and dressed much like we had the day before.

Knowing today was the big day and tonight the big show we had all been waiting for.

Shortly after all that and we were all back in the living room sitting around talking our girl talk, the phone rang and it was Fred telling us that he was coming to pick up Witchy and they were going to get things ready and do a bit of rehearsing about the big show tonight.

I myself knew that all three of our girlfriends would be involved in that show somehow and someway from both Fred and Witchy’s talk about it last night.

Now just whom would be doing what I had absolutely no idea.

We all just sat about talking and watching some of the morning shows on the huge tv screen in our guest house.

Sometime just before lunch Fred came back with Witchy and he came in and gave us all his usual big bear hugs and told us he would be by to pick us all up at about 6pm tonight and for us to just lounge about the rest of the afternoon.

We all had sandwiches and chips for lunch and then all went and took a good nap and awakened sometime after 3pm.

Now all fully awake and sitting about in the living room as we all were getting more and more fidgety as time to be picked up and taken to the secret barn for the show tonight.

About this time there seemed to be a steady stream of vehicles going past the guest houses and headed to where we figured and knew was to the secret barn.

Which only seemed to drive our nervousness into even higher gears as closer and closer the time was getting to be picked up and taken to it.

Sometime shortly after 5pm Witchy went to their bedroom and had the door locked, so none of us could barge in or open the door and see just what she was doing in there by herself.

Finally she unlocked the door and came into the living room and she had on her complete and total Witches Ritual outfit. And more so than that she had that ancient box that her ritual potions were in.

I and everyone else now feared what was to come at some point in tonight’s show. Now Little Momma, Loretta and Patti alike still were totally unaware they were going to be in this show somehow and someway.

It was right at 6pm now and here came Fred driving wreckless as hell as usual as he got out of the tour cart and came into the house and again hugged us all and said to us it was time to go see the show tonight.

He was especially praising Witchy in her Ritual Sacrifice gear and really took an eye at that ancient box of her potions for it, and that really sparked him up.

Telling her and us all alike that tonight was going to be something one of his shows had never ever had and that was an actual live Ritual Sacrifice Witchy would perform before an entire live audience!

He went on to tell us all that the house was already fully packed with people who came to see this special main event tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.