Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

After a good long needed nap we all awoke refreshed and at last somewhat rested.

Little Momma was back to her normal self now and my guessing that healing salve Witchy had used early that morning had done it’s total healing of her pussy.

This was now Friday late afternoon, and there began to be an almost steady stream of trucks and work equipment, going past the Guest Houses we staying in Cargo trucks and this and that streamed by as we all sat in the living room now mostly talking and watching the tail end of soaps on the huge tv in our guest house.

Everything seemed to be a perfectly normal state of mind for us all, though I know we all in the back of our minds were thinking just what kind of show was going to be put on at Fred’s secret barn Saturday Night.

I myself had not given much thought as to who would be in this show as far as our gang was concerned, and I think the others thought much the same thing.

Being much to early in the afternoon to even begin to have a drink or two we all were having tea and cokes and such as that.

I guess one could say it was the total calm before the severe storm and tornado hit.

The stream of trucks and equipment became less and less a steady path on the road out front of the guest houses as two or so hours later everything had came and then gone.

None of us as yet knew anything about what they were even delivering or hauling and just what the several fork lifts were all about and for.

Knowing Fred had said it was going to be a busy afternoon for him, and assumed it was all related to his farm and ranch operation.

Then as the last of all that had came past us it settled down to a totally quiet and peaceful late afternoon into evening as we all decided to go outside and sit in the gazebo area and enjoy the outdoors and nice breeze.

Just as we were about to get up and go back to our guest house here came Fred driving that damn tour cart like a drunken mad man and screeching to a halt just before he slammed into the damn house. Getting out laughing and coming over to us all once again making the rounds of hugging us all and telling us how happy he was to have us as guest this whole weekend.

Who under any circumstance could hate such a jolly happy and loving man as he was. I know for sure that Little Momma and Witchy alike were totally infatuated with him. Little Momma wanted to fuck her way into his heart and Witchy wanted to work her magic and charms to have him.

I knew all to well their attempts at any of it was futile, Fred was business only in this manner of dealing with women, his love and his heart was solely at his mansion with his wife and children.

Now having hugged us all and joking about us all being outside for the pure outright reason to air out our womanhood’s we all laughing along with him about it went back into our guest house.

He walked over to the tour cart and grabbed up two bottles of that special whiskey made just for him with the farm and ranch logo stamped in gold labeling and then came into the house and took them to the kitchen telling us all the drinks were on him and to enjoy it.

As we all sat about in the different couches and love seats that adorned the living room, of course right beside me sat Loretta huddled up and cuddled up against me as tight as could be now back into her little world of being scared to death of everything.

Patti was seated in one of the love seats, and Witchy Fred and Little Momma, were all seated together on the other sofa.

Fred was just talking and going on about things getting set up and now almost fully ready for tomorrow nights show.

Then out of the blue Fred looked at Witchy and told her she was going to be the Hostess of it all, going on that she would have a personal uniform delivered tomorrow morning to wear for it all.

I knew immediately then deep down that somehow while they were in that lab together both times, Fred was so enlightened to her knowledge of all things involving such as this, and now was going to fully leave it mostly in her hands, about what was going to happen tomorrow, at tomorrow nights special show event.

That being said Fred stood up and asked Witchy to follow him to her guest bedroom and have a private conversation, telling us all it all business and nothing else at all and he just wanted to privately discuss things with her and give her insights about tomorrow nights events.

So off the two of them went and believe you me Witchy was acting like she had just caught that fly in her trap.

I knew Fred to damn well to know that would not even happen.

Oh sure he had offered her a whole outright set up right here on his farm and ranch to do her own sacrificial ritual shows, with her own equipment from where she lived brought here and set up for her to perform them.

But only business it was as far as Fred was concerned, and truly I believe he saw a new attraction to add to his once in a while shows.

We all sat there totally dumbfounded about the events now being laid out before us about Witchy being the Hostess of the entire show tomorrow night, and there was no jealousy about it from any of us.

Truly with her experience as a Witch and having all the experience she had with Satanic Cultism she truly was the best choice for this.

It seemed like an hour or so that they were in that bedroom talking, oh and you know the rest of us gals being nosey as we are had our little ears buried against that door to hear what we thought we could and heard nothing at all. Just mumblings that none of us could make anything at all about.

Little Momma made the comment that she thought Witchy was in there fucking his brains out, of course in her minds thoughts that would be just exactly how she would think about most everything like that.

Patti and I alike also did our little sneak back there and try to hear anything we could and of course like Little Momma heard nothing but mumblings we could not make sense of.

Loretta was cuddled up in the corner of the sofa in her cocoon of withdrawal and total fear as her usual self of things like this going on.

Finally we all heard the door open and Witchy called Little Momma to come back there and she jumped right up and hauled her fine bouncy little giggly ass right back there and the door closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.