Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

At last after all of us were thrown about from Fred’s crazy drunken like driving we arrived at the hidden in the forest show barn.

Now both I and Patti had already been here some years earlier, of course that story has been told and posted.

But neither Loretta, nor Little Momma had ever been inside it to see all the different stall set ups for the many ways and specialities each stall was designed and built for.

Witchy had been there the day we arrived and Fred found out her secret life of being a full pledged Witch with many ancient secret society potions, and so he took her there, and they both worked on making new potions of their own, and heaven help us all about that happening.

She and Fred had made a whole new other world of secret potions of which Witchy had brought back and stored in her personal bag of the ones she herself had made for her own personal use.

We entered the back of it as usual with the electric door opener Fred had, and into the parking bay we all were, as the door came down and locked itself securely up, as Fred used his pass card and opened the door to whole inside of the stalls, and right before us was the riding arena or so I and everyone else thought at that time.

His vet assistant Veronica met and greeted us all, as Fred and Witchy disappeared back to that lab he had.

As she gave us the tour of it all poor Loretta clung to me as tight and hard as she could, scared to death knowing what all this was and used for.

Patti and Little Momma both were fully and outright so intrigued by it all, though Patti knew it all already and when we came to the special stall where she had been pleasured in she shook and shivered all over, recalling every single bit of what she was pleasured by in it.

Little Momma on the other hand was outright taken in by it all, and saying how genius all this was and on and on about it talking to us and Veronica alike about the this and that’s of each stalls designed purpose and use.

The little Woman was totally turned on and outright wanton, of being in each one, and pleasured by what each ones purpose was for.

Patti wasn’t that into it all except her actions during visiting the very stall she had been pleasured in, but the rest she just endured the tour.

Now Loretta she was totally horrified of everything and as I noted earlier, clinging to me like a scared to death youngster in a Halloween haunted house.

When we finally came to the lab Fred and Witchy were in it was locked and sealed tightly and securely, even Veronica’s pass card would not open that door, Fred had it sealed shut.

Our tour of the place having ended Veronica led us back to the tour cart and took us back to our guest house, and left us and returned towards the secret show barn.

We went inside and all of us sat about talking about the tour and the whole time Loretta clinging to me scared to death of it all.

Little Momma on the other hand was telling us all she would love to spend a whole week here and go into each one of those stalls and be pleasured as each one was set up for. That woman I swear would fuck anything that could walk, stand, and even crawl for that matter!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.