Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT IV

THE RITUAL SACRIFICE GOES HAYWIRE

As Witchy was chanting in tongue from the ancient book, standing on the podium over looking the altar with young sacrifice bound and tied out on it.

The black candles light was very much enough for all the live feed audience and Fred and I alike in the broadcast booth to see clearly of it happening.

Witchy then raised her arms to the skies above chanting in that ancient language and from the book of Satan pretty much, then lowered them down to spread her arms out over the sacrifice awaiting to be given to the Master Beast himself.

She repeated this several times.

Then suddenly the candles flickered, as even our own lights, and the cameras, like a power surge, then everything went dark.

The whole Barn auditorium shook like an earth quake had hit, the walls began to shake and then the lights came back on for us all but the candles were blown out in the Ritual Sacrifice Chamber.

Then a red glow began to happen, then a thick fog with the brightest red hue in it happened, after that the red hue fog disappeared, but the burning red fire like light was getting brighter and brighter.

Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh sound filled the Chamber, and the bright red fire like light, began to lessen and lessen, into only red glowing hue.

What’s happening Fred asked me? The Master Beast is coming Fred, that’s what happens when he’s arriving.

Oh shit, Oh shit, I thought this was just some like make believe thing Jackie!

No make believe to it Fred, as you now know and will see things that will blow your mind.

The red hue stopped glowing and immediately all the blown candles re-lit and filled the room with their flickering light glow.

As clop, clop, clop sounded in the audio yet nothing could be seen as yet, as Witchy, Patti, Loretta, and Veronica had their heads turned down.

Then he appeared, and I mean appeared.

There before them of course, Fred and I in the broadcast booth, and the audience watching the life feed of all this saw for their very first time, the true outright being of the Master Beast, the King of Darkness, Satan himself!

Oh shit it’s him cried out Fred, oh shit it really is him! Yes Fred that is the Master Beast himself, it is not a trick, it is not a play make believe, it is absolutely totally real Fred.

His Ram horn head void anything but glowing red hot skin, his total hugeness beyond a mortals ability to grasp, stood there before them all, his horse like lower body void itself of anything but fire hot red skin, stood before them in the Ritual Sacrifice Chamber.

He clopped, clopped, clopped, those hooves on the floor as he walked forward to them, going up until he was just mere feet from them all.

Then his mighty thounderous voice spoke out; “ Is the Sacrifice ready my faithful one?”

“Yes Master the Sacrifice is ready, answered Witchy.”

“Has she been properly prepared asked Master Beast?”

“Yes Master she has been properly prepared for you Master” said Witchy

“Is she pure and virgin asked the Master Beasts?”

“Yes Master she is pure and virgin Master” said Witchy

“Is she void of the blockage asked Master Beast?”

“Yes Master Beast she is void of the Blockage, Master Beast replied Witchy”

This is great replied Master Beast.

Raise her head and let her see me Master Beast demanded.

Witchy leaned over grasp the sacrifice under her head and turned it up to look directly at him!

Her eyes shot wide open, her whole body shuddered and shook, as her mouth flung open, all to show and tell that she was horrified beyond saying a word, or screaming out.

“It will be good he directly told the young sacrifice, you will have pleasure and passion beyond any mortals ability tonight!”

“She is such a beautiful red haired sacrifice my faithful one, you have done well!”

“I shall enjoy taking her and pleasuring her, with the chosen phallus she has requested to the Finders.”

Get her head continually propped up, the Master Beast demanded, so that she may see me enter here, and pleasure her.

Little Momma got right up went over to the storage cabinet she knew all so well, and got a wedge like pillow and pushed it up under her shoulders, and the head rest of it propped her head up to see clearly down her body now.

Then leaned her head down to the young lithe thing, and told her she was about to be fucked and pleasured as no mortal man or animal for that matter could ever do.

This made the sacrifice absolutely moan out, in now full outright anticipation of the Master Beast taking her for both her pleasure and his.

Now her eyes cast down his huge being, and saw the chosen phallus to be plunged into her, and forever ruin her virginity!

Then things went horribly wrong!

Master Beast sensed and heard things from without the confines of the Ritual Sacrifice Chamber, as he roared like a lion, that was so outright unbearable to hear, so powerful and outright strong it made everything within the Chamber rattle and shake.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.