Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

All through the night Patti, Loretta and I alike were awakened by the screams of both pleasure and pain Little Momma was having from Witchy fucking her.

There were screams of her loudly crying out for Witchy to stop because whatever it was she was fucking her with was far to big for Little Momma’s pussy to take.

Then the screams of the horrible pain of it all, would turn into outright cries of full total orgasms.

Loretta just cuddled right up to me in comforting herself from it all, while Patti would say things like; “Damn Witchy must be fucking her with a really huge cock!”

Or being awakened by Little Momma’s screams of pleasure she’d say; “That little bitch sure loves it now!”

Loretta on the other hand was pleading and begging me to not let Witchy have her.

Finally hours and hours later things settled down in that room and we all at last got some sleep.

We slept well into the next morning I of course as did Witchy were both up and around by 9am and getting coffee and breakfast going for the others and ourselves.

Talking to each other in privacy as we both sipped our coffee, taking turns to get up and turn the breakfast sausage, and eggs etc...

Sitting there as we were Witchy had that evil smile look and smile spread across her face as she said; “I fucked that little Mexican Bitch good last night, and she’s sure going to be sore this morning.”

After telling me that she went on to say that she literally had to outright drive that huge cock hard as she could, to get Little Mommas pussy to open enough to take it.

She did not go into detail about just what kind of cock it was or anything like that just stated that fact about it all.

Patti was the first to come sleepy eyed into the kitchen sitting down as I served her a cup of coffee, she was looking a bit angered towards Witchy about last nights happenings, but soon began to relax more as she joined our conversation and talking about this and that of the days planned activities.

A bit later as we all talked in came Loretta sleepy eyed herself and sat down and I served her a cup of coffee as she to joined in our conversation.

Then Little Momma came into the kitchen, and she walked and acted like her pussy and belly had been tore apart from last night.

Even sitting down with all of us at the table she grunted out painful cries of pain, as Witchy got up and served her coffee, all the while she had that evil look and smile on her face.

Nothing was even said by any of us about what she endured last night at the hands of Witchy fucking her as she had.

Really the look of her as she was struggling so much to even walk and enduring the pain inside her told us all it was rough and horribly painful.

After finishing breakfast and getting the dishes in the dishwasher, we all began to get our showers and get dressed for the day.

Little Momma on the other hand was helped up by both Witchy and I alike, and taken to their room and laid on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.