Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT III CONTINUES

MOMMA JOINS DAUGHTER ON STAGE

Hot Damn Fred said, as he watched Witchy at that cabinet pulling out a strange belt like thing from it, how did she get that put in there?

I told him once again, that she used her damn powers to do all this Fred, and look at Veronica see how she’s in her spell and doing her every bidding, as she’s right there right now to help her put that strap on belt on, to fuck Little Princess with.

How in the hell did she do that, and how has she done all this he cried out, in knowing he had lost the entire show to Witchy’s own liking, and whatever she chose to do, and how she chose to do it now.

I told Fred that she probably blew some that damn obedience powder into Veronica’s face and made her become a subservient or servant to her every wish and demand, is how she did it Fred.

Hot Damn he said out, then went on to say; “I love it Jackie, Dammit I love it, she is going to fuck her with a strap on dildo first, then the dog is going to fuck her!”

Yes I responded to him, that is pretty much exactly what she has in mind, and look at the whole audience and how they are so into her about to do this, and how they all want to see it.

Now Veronica was behind Witchy helping her pull that thick belt up over Witchy’s big round ass and have it placed right in the small of her back as the the leg straps were next and she helped her with them to get them into place.

Then Witchy turned around and grabbed her chosen dildo to fuck her young victim with, waving it at the audience, and Little Miss Princess to see it herself as she gasped out, and was pleading and crying out she couldn’t take that, she couldn’t take that over and over again.

Witchy paid her no mind just walked right past her and then went stood right there behind her young bound and tied victim, screaming out now oh please no, oh please no, I can’t take it, I can’t take it! All the while Witchy paid her no mind at all, and stood there showing it to the whole audience, and then said; “Would the Mom who brought her daughter here to do all this please come down and join us!”

What the fuck Fred exclaimed out, she’s going to get the damn Mom to come down and join them Jackie, holy shit this is the wildest thing one of my shows has ever had happen!

As out in the audience of course it was dark for them all and a figure stood up in the middle of them all and began working her way through the crowd and Fred reached up and pushed a button and a small half door opened, as the Woman stepped from the seats out onto the arena floor and walked towards the wide open Stall her daughter was bound and tied and ready to be fucked.

While I stared at that dildo in the strap on I suddenly realized what it was used for by her.

Fred I cried out, I know what she used that strap on dildo for Fred, I know what she uses it for Fred!

What Jackie, tell me what does she use it for?

To fuck her up the ASS Fred, She’s going to Fuck her up her ASS!

Holy Shit he cried out to me, you mean she’s going to use it to fuck Little Princess up her ass?

Hell yeah I cried out to him, she uses that particular dildo to fuck women up the ASS Fred!

She’s used it on Loretta, She’s used it on other women, I have one exactly like it she gave me to fuck Loretta with Fred.

Oh shit this is so wild, she is going to fuck Little Princess Virgin Ass said Fred to me.

As the mom now came into full view as Veronica helped her walk up onto the stage but making her take her shoes off and leave them out on the arena floor.

The Mom was indeed a beautiful middle aged Woman as we all were now ourselves, with long blondish red hair flowing down her back, and an exact but older replica of her young daughter tied and bound to be fucked in the background on the stage.

As Witchy now right before the audience, and Fred and I, as well Veronica now standing on the other side of the Mom, but turned to look at Witchy, while Witchy put her right hand in that big pocket of her shiny Black Widow leather suit, and pulled it out and then opened it out and went right into the face of the Mom and blew that damn obedience dust right into her whole face!

Oh shit said Fred, she blew that dust in the Moms face, damn Jackie you were right all along, she did do that to Veronica, what to hell is she going to do now with the Mom and Daughter he cried out? Then said out hell I don’t care this is unbelievable oh shit, it’s so wild and all free lanced by Witchy.

I knew all to damn well how Witchy would make another person whom was tied right in with the victim before her as the Black Widow she was and have them become a subservient or servant to her doing what she wanted to their personal friend, wife, Mom etc...

It became clearly outright why Witchy wanted the Mom up on the stage as she stood there momentarily and allowed the obedience dust to full take over the Moms mind and body, and then ask her; “So Momma you caught your daughter back behind us getting her pussy licked by your family dog right?”

“Yes I caught her letting him lick her down there!” The Mom now fully under the spell of the obedience powder could only tell things outright true, and with no reservation at all to not tell the truth or withhold anything.

So Mom what pissed you off so much about catching her getting that done ask Witchy?

Because all our Pepee wants to do now is go in her room and do that to her, and not me anymore answered the Mom.

O.K. replied Witchy, then went on to ask her; “So Momma tell everyone in the audience just what you and Pepee do?”

He, He, He licks and fucks me the Momma staggered out saying it in a shaky voice way.

So in other words you want Pepee all to yourself and your daughter can’t have him, isn’t that right Momma?

Yes, Oh Yes, that is right, I only want him to pleasure me, it’s why I have him she replied.

Now looking up and out into the whole Audience Witchy asked; “So Audience what do you all think, shouldn’t the Mom here get fucked by just what she likes first, and show Daughter just how good it feels and is?”

Yes the whole of the entire audience cried out in reply.

Holy shit Fred said, as we watched and heard all this unfold before us ourselves, and went on to say, Witchy is going to make the damn Momma right before us, the audience, and worst of all her own damn Daughter watch her get fucked by a dog! Wow this going to be the best act ever he said!

I told you Fred she is going to make the Mom do what she brought her Daughter here for. This is how she takes over everything, and does with things like this.

I don’t give a damn said Fred, hell let her take it over, she can do all she wants, this is wild shit right here Jackie.

Witchy now looked at the Momma of the Daughter who was bound and tied behind them, and told her go up right in front of her Daughter and get naked and tell her that she was going to get fucked by the very dog she wanted her Daughter fucked by.

As the Mom obediently walked right up in front of her Daughter bound and tied up to be fucked, and as she told her she was getting undressed and was going to get fucked by the very dog her Daughter was supposed to fuck, Witchy got Veronica to follow her and they left the stage through a back door at the back of it.

The Daughter was outright in total disbelief that her own Mom was getting undressed right in front of her and telling her she was going to get fucked by a dog, and she the Daughter was going to have to watch!

As that rear door opened again and In came Witchy and Veronica dragging in yet another breeding seatie of sorts, and drug it right out in front of the daughters face and putting it there and then stood up as the Mom had shed all but her panties and bra before her daughters wide in disbelief eyes of what was about to happen right in front of her.

Witchy now just walked right to the Momma and asked her if she was going to have to be bound and tied like her daughter or was she going to do this freely and openly herself?

I am totally willing to do it without being restrained she told us all.

Then why did you request your own flesh and blood Daughter be restrained like she is Momma?

Because I knew she wouldn’t do it any other way replied the Momma back to Witchy’s question.

Well what if I think you are not going to do it any other way Momma?

What, What, What do you mean by that asked the Momma?

And before she had any chance to respond or even act in any other way Witchy and Veronica both pounced on her and threw her down onto the breeding seatie, and tossed her on her belly, and then and there began to tied her up right before her watching daughters eyes just the daughter was tied up.

Witchy and Veronica had her spread eagled over that breeding seatie on her belly just like her own daughter was, as she was pleading and begging not to be done this way, as again the Black Widow Woman Spider absolutely had her next feast and catch in her web. And all right in front of her own Daughter tied up and bound just like her Momma was right in front of her!

Fred I said to him as the entire audience was oohing and awwing out watching this happen right before them on the stage, she is going to do really fucking evil things to both the Mom and her Daughter, and I hope you have the stomach to watch it Fred.

Not going to bother me one bit Jackie, he said in a manner of totally loving it way.

While now outright fully naked and tied and bound just like her daughter she was with her long reddish blonde hair thrown about everywhere, her much bigger and far rounded out ass opposed to her daughters tight little tiny rounded one, shown up into the air, and a thick patch of curly reddish blonde cunt hair filled outwards from between her legs.

Now that she was tied and bound Witchy just walked right behind her and squatted right down on her knees, and reached into her pocket and pulled out yet another syringe and shook it about violently for a moment to re-activate it’s contents as the boiling churning liquid told of it’s outright sinister use.

Witchy held it up and the whole damn audience awed in disbelief of what they saw her doing and seeing clearly on the big middle screen that syringes contents boiling and churning about, as she barely had it at the end of the sharp long needle.

The Momma couldn’t see it though she tried her best to turn her head to be able to look but tied and bound as she was it impossible, but the young Daughter of hers wide eyed as could be in her own dismay at what she was seeing sure saw it!

As Witchy lowered the syringe and reached out with her left hand and sorted and parted the Mom’s thick bushy reddish blonde cunt hairs revealing the outright flesh just beyond where her meaty cunt lips were and plunged that long needle as deep as it would go.

The Momma’s head flung up, and she screamed outright bloody murder, as that hot fiery potion was slowly injected into her right there at her lowest place where her cunt lips joined at the base of her pussy.

Out Witchy pulled that long needle and went right over to the exact spot on the other side and parted her thick cunt hair there and when her skin was clearly visible again she plunged that needle in hard and deep as it would go and began to slowly give her more of that feiry hot potion intended outright to make her pussy feel like a red hot poker was being shoved up into her pussy, as she screamed and writhed and the horrid agony of it all happening made her do this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.