Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT III CONTINUES

LITTLE MISS PRINCESS GETS EATEN AND MORE

Sitting there as Witchy the Black Widow Spider was doing to our young Little Miss Princess, bound and tied up and in the web of the Black Widow Woman Spider Witchy could become sometimes, and with the fact that she indeed wore a shiny black body hugging leather suit made her as she sat there look like and become just that!

She had the whole damn audience including Fred, Veronica, and I alike in her evil spell she could just somehow cast out at any time she so desired, and it sure as hell seemed at that moment and time, she had done just that to us all.

Somehow some way when she had struck that forked tongue out and raked them wickedly over our young Little Miss Princesses entire clital area and drove that young lithe little thing out of her mind feeling those forks of her snakelike tongue working on her clit, it had done something to her.

I mean something that said somehow and some way there was something on that forked tongue of hers that Witchy had outright purposely had there to do this to her new victim in her web, tied and bound to be feasted on and eaten alive by her.

Just the way Witchy sat back and watched and awaited for whatever to hell she had done to that young things clit area with her forked tongues working it over, just outright gave me then, and even now as I recall all of this, that she had put something on that girls entire clit area with her tongue forks.

Now believe me when I tell you how wicked and evil Witchy can be and become, and I swear I’ve seen her act this same exact way many times with a new victim in her web, speaking of course of being tied up and bound before her, as our Little Miss Princess was at that moment and time.

It absolutely had to be so!

Because Witchy in her outright Black Widow mode now, sitting there on her knees waiting, and waiting, and waiting, on her outright poisonous potion or something she had to have used her forked tongue to slather all over this young lithe things clit area, and was sitting back like this torturing the young thing with awaiting her fates death of Witchy outright licking and eating her innocent near virgin pussy.

Oh Little Miss Princess was guilty alright no doubt about that, and guilty of letting her dog lick her pussy guilty, and her Mom had busted and caught her at it going on, and now had arranged for her to be here and get the full outcome of having not only that, but a male dog outright fuck her.

That’s what this was supposed to be about, but Witchy now had everything turned upside down, as she had the whole audience, Fred, Veronica, and myself captive in her damn spell, and watching and awaiting for her to do whatever she was going to and wanted to do to Little Miss Princess.

As she sat there the Black Widow Woman Spider awaiting her poisonous bite to take affect on her trapped in her web victim, being the young thing tied and bound and forced to take whatever it was Witchy the Black Widow she could be sometimes to take her as she wanted and how she wanted.

On that middle big screen so clearly and up close showing Witchy’s face right there watching and waiting in her stealth mode of striking her victim, she was just that, as Little Miss Princesses pussy was clearly visible to us all watching this on that screen.

The outright clear vision of Veronica’s hands on each of her tight little round ass cheeks having spread them wide open as could be, and that puckered little anal hole doing wild clutching and spasms alike made me feel that gut feeling that Witchy had to have put something on that girls clit with her forked tongue.

Then suddenly it all began to happen.

There on that middle big screen as I described above everything that it showed, that young lithe beautiful little things pussy began to get absolutely wet and became wetter, and her little once hidden clit began to expand out of it’s hiding spot, the whole audience and Fred and Veronica alike astonished to see it doing so on the live action big screen.

Further and further it began to lengthen out, a hardened like little finger out it now was, as unbridled screams of muffled outright lust filled ones were filling the whole auditorium from our Little Miss Princess, who’s head was again thrown back and wildly shaking about, as her eyes were shot wide open and in the outright showings of her wanton lust was clearly visible.

What the hell caused that Fred said? I then told him I knew damn good and well Witchy had something on her two forks of her tongue that she lathered all over that girls clit.

While worse and worse the agony going on inside our young beautiful bound and tied thing was getting. Witchy now ever more evily smiling as her victim was succumbing to the bite of the potion or whatever to hell it was she had on her forked tongue and worked that girls clit over with it.

Witchy now looked up the whole of the young things back and said; “Did you like what Mistress Momma did to your little clit honey child?”

Little Miss Princess only shuddered all over at her saying this to her, then first nodded her head no, then a slight yes.

Oh shit I thought here Witchy goes with doing that, to one of her victims.

Knowing all to well from not only my experience but with Loretta, and Patti, and others that when she started talking like this, you were absolutely her sex slave!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.