Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT III STARTS

LITTLE MISS PRINCESS GETS A WILD SURPRISE FIRST

we now put our minds to our broadcasting this next act of the very thing we were just talking about and that was our Little Miss Princess first Dog Cock fucking of her young life.

Fred and I sat in our chairs awaiting the cue from the stall where Little Miss Red haired Princess was being prepped for what had to be her first ever cock in her life. A real life Dog Cock!

The cue light lit up on the console and Fred turned his mic on and spoke; “Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats and ready to watch our third act be performed.”

It echoed throughout the barn from the loud speaker system, as the Audience began to fill the Barn Auditorium again, I could smell popcorn throughout the broadcast booth now, as Fred killed the mic and looked over to me and said; “Yes Jackie there is indeed a complete whole set up concession stand, and Leon and a few of his crew are running it and serving people.”

So this was in essence a live and 3 big screen picture show auditorium set up. Fred was the real genius having set this up in such a way.

As the audience was filling the seats of the arena like auditorium, I wondered just which woman out among the many female viewers of all this was the Mom of our next acts performance?

Fred had indeed said that her Mom would be here to watch her daughter get fucked in the manner she was going to.

It sort of sickened me, and then again aroused me about it all.

It sickened me in the sense that it took me back to when My own Mom and Dad sold me for a live performance sex show, and I was bondage and tied up, and that boar hog fucked me, all of course set up by Fred’s own Dad.

And yet here at that moment a young girl of just barely legal age, was here as I was then and already prepped and ready in the stall she was in by Witchy and Veronica, to be fucked by a goodness only knows what kind, or even size male dog.

Fred seeing that the audience was in their seats, bags and buckets of popcorn and drinks in hand now, awaiting to watch this next live sex performance.

He reached and pushed a button, telling me as he did that it was to alert Witchy and Veronica, that the stall they had our Little Miss Red Haired Princess in, was about to come forth and open up, so the sex act she was to perform could begin.

Suddenly as he pressed three other buttons on that console the 3 big viewing screens flickered and came to life with Red, blue, and green stripes filling them.

Then the lights dimmed that had lit up the whole barn auditorium, and a door opened and slowly out the stall came on it’s tracks and then stopped.

The stall door slowly began to open as did both sides as Fred had pushed those buttons on the console, and it was dark inside the stall at least dark enough at that moment you could only see Characters being a Dark shadow of Witchy and Veronica, and the space between them I knew had our Little Miss Princess, her silhouette was visible in the dark shadows of stall.

As now the lights of the stall began to flicker to life, as the 3 screens went from the colored screen savers of sorts, and showed the coming to life view they each had showing.

Now in full brightness and view there Stood Witchy on the left, and Veronica on the right, and down nearly to the floor between them was our Little Miss Princess all tied and strapped to what looked much like an Ottoman of sorts, she was there front side down on it, her arms pulled tightly out and down the front and tied to its legs.

Her ass pointed up into the air, right on the very edge of it at the back, her long legs pulled wide open, and tied and secured to the corners of the ottoman like thing, and straps tightly secured her thighs, knees, and down onto her calves, and her ankles, and feet tied and secured to the legs under each corner.

Of course a face mask covered over her eyes but her blue green eyes sparkled into clear view on the left side screen, a ball and gag in her mouth and tied in back of her neck, her long thick red hair braided and tied into a bun on the back of her head.

The middle screen showed a close up view of her spread open thick red curly haired mound, that tight little round ass of hers clearly up in the air, as her long legs were shaking from what had to be fear, and the combination of the affects of the drugs used to prep her for this.

She was indeed doing her best to shake her head about NO, but could barely move it, since straps held her so tightly to the ottoman under her, she just could not more it hardly at all.

Fred now on the live mic said; “Ladies and Gentlemen tonight we have a very special guest who as you can see is young, and was brought here by her Mom to have her first animal mating!” “So let’s welcome Little Miss Princess!”

The whole audience stood and applauded, this and then sat back down awaiting now to see this ACT BEGIN.

Then Fred reached over to that console and pressed a button, which made Witchy turn her head to look at us in the booth, and nodded her head in acknowledging she saw the cue to begin.

At the moment the young little thing could only give very muffled screams and cries out of her horrid screams for none of this to happen, but over the entire loudspeaker system, it sounded so wildly erotic to everyone.

Then Fred reached and pushed yet another button briefly as through the entire loudspeaker system, a short song played.

Like a Virgin fucked for the very first time!

It by no means was sung by the original artist, and of course the word “fucked” sure wasn’t in that, but it sounded exactly to me like it was Veronica singing this like that.

As that song faded the muffled screams and cries from our Little Miss Princess once again filled the auditorium. As her eyes were shot wide open in their horrid fear of what she knew was going to happen, at least at that moment so she thought.

Her young lithe thin body showing clearly on the far screen was shaking and shivering with the fear and horror of it all.

While her head was trying it’s best to shake NO in her unwontedness of any of it.

Fred now on the mic told the entire audience; “Without further introduction let the show begin!”

Now what Fred nor I even thought, there was going to be a show alright. One that no one anticipated or had planned on.

Witchy standing there to the left of our Little Miss Princess used her hand to point everyone’s view to that tight round little ass of hers showing us all how it was shaking and shivering in the outright horrid fear of what she knew was going to happen.

Veronica herself instantly caught on though had a look of questioning what was going on, that was out of script per say.

As she to raised her right arm out and showing as Witchy was the young lithe little things ass shaking terribly in her fear of all this.

It was as if what you see them do like on game shows and such where they use their hand to point towards the board etc. type of thing.

Except this was no answer board, this was this young red haired thing about to get her first ever fuck from an animal a Dog to be exact. At least in the script that’s what was supposed to happen now!

But Witchy then turned and stepped right up behind where our Little Miss Princess was bound and tied to be taken by the chosen animal lover she would get, only that didn’t happen.

Witchy now standing right there behind Little Miss Princess and her upturned tight round ass up in the air, now showed us all something else entirely was going to happen!

She outright pointed right at the young things shaking with fear ass then pointed to herself, and then to her mouth, and shot her tongue out and wildly worked it, then pointed down again and pointed right at Little Miss Princess pussy.

This made the whole entire audience awe and ooh out, as they saw her do this.

Fred now said; “Is she trying to say that she’s going to eat her pussy Jackie?”

Evidently I replied back to him, as Veronica was shrugging her shoulders still using her hand to point to Little Miss Princess young upturned shaking with horrid fears ass.

At that point Veronica just dropped her arm and hand and stepped away from everything and stood there shrugging her shoulders up at us in the booth.

Now Witchy just then and there squatted right down on her knees onto the floor, now having turned to be right up between Little Miss Princess spread open legs and that fine little ass of hers shaking like everything up in the air.

She turned spun about knowing as she looked up at the 3 big picture screens and saw her own face now was filling the middle screen, and there and then shot her tongue out as far as she could as the entire audience and Fred, and Veronica alike with them shouted out sudden gasping ahhs as they saw what Witchy had.

There on that huge screen clear and plain as could be was Witchy’s stuck out tongue, but what none of them ever knew till this moment, is that she has indeed an absolute forked tongue. Yes a snake like forked tongue!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.