Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

ACT II CONTINUED

PATTI GETS SOMETHING NOT OF THIS WORLD?

I sat in my chair watching as all this was happening, a wooden box now turned with the opened end of it pointed towards Patti and a just installed wooden walkway led right up to between her spread wide open and tied and secured legs in the lounge chair she was bound in and freshly drugged up by Witchy.

Not able to stand another moment of not knowing, I looked over to Fred and asked him what is it in that damn wooden box Fred?

He looked over to me and told me to hang on and see just what my Sister In Law Patti was about to sexually encounter.

As he turned back to watch everything, and then told me; “Jackie one things for certain and that is I don’t think it’s of this earth!”

What the fuck was he talking about my mind thought at that moment. I again questioned him about what he meant by not of this earth?

As he never even turned to answer my directly, he just said; “Jackie this was brought to and given to me by someone.”

Going on to say to me as he watched intently the slow agonizing torture Patti had to be going through looking down into that box and seeing whatever to hell it was in there that was going to do something to her.

He then admitted he didn’t know what to hell it was, but one thing was for certain whatever it was, it had an attraction to a woman’s pussy.

I again pleaded with him to tell me just what the hell it was in that box?

Jackie he said it’s something I just cannot really describe to you, and you will have to wait as I am and the entire audience is to see it.

Going on to tell me that someone was on a hunting trip and found it and boxed it like it is now, and took it home and the next thing he knew it was attacking and then pleasuring his wife. It loves pussy evidently Jackie he said to me, going on to say, it has to because it not only got his wife, it got their daughter to Jackie.

What in the world I thought, what was capable of such a thing, and so much so not even known to anyone?

Then as I watched the screen as he was and looking down to see everything in real life action, that box moved a bit.

As Patti’s eyes got even wider open full of outright total fear of what she saw in that box that had just made it move about a bit.

Then it happened!

Patti’s eyes were filled with complete horrid fear of whatever it was inside that box, her shaking back and forth to still say no about whatever it was.

At that point the box moved about again and some strange looking thing squirmed out of the box’s lid.

I gasped out as did the whole damn audience as there sticking barely out of that box was some evil strange looking thing almost a grayish brown color, something that almost looked like a live crawling starfishes or octopus tentacle like thing.

But nowhere near exactly like that at all, because what was showing just enough out of that box had this bulbous like head at the end and what had to be some strange suction like mouth under it.

Then out came another one just exactly like that one, then another, and then another one came out of it the suction mouths on the bottom of these bulbous head like things on the ends would stretch out suction onto the now wooden walkway and then seemed to pull whatever to hell it was forwards more.

The whole damn audience was just as I was scared to death of this unearthly looking wild as hell creature.

What I’m calling arms or hell I don’t know maybe they were tentacles, whatever to hell they were, it was frightening to see it doing this.

With the five arms with those bulbous sucking mouths under each one pulling itself from within the box, as now an almost big peanut shaped head came out into the open from within the box.

To say it’s head was shaped like a big peanut it was indeed that, except one thing!

It’s head was as big around as an orange but shaped much like a peanut in it’s hull.

Whatever this creature was it did have eyes though dark gray in color and a skin like transparent covering over them.

Seeing it now using it’s many fleshy arms to stretch outwards and pull itself up the wooden ramp leading to it’s intended target being Patti’s pussy.

The audience was oohing and aahing at how this strange unknown creature, crawled like this up the ramp and how it used it’s bulbous suckers on the very ends of it’s arms to pull itself up as it was doing.

One thing was for absolute certain Patti was in horrid fear of it working it’s way up the ramp and towards her.

As both Witchy and Veronica watched it doing it’s climbing up the small wooden ramp incline both of them were even shuddering and shivering watching it as it approached it’s intended target of Patti’s pussy.

Now it was halfway up the ramp it was more evident of it’s size and such as the arms or tentacles of it were over a foot long, and while two were about the size of a big banana, the other three were much thicker and meatier than the others and as thick around as in my minds thoughts like those round containers stack chips come in.

The bulbous heads of the three thicker ones were like big garden onion bulbs in size, and as they all would stretch out and the suckers attach to the wood floor they all would be much longer and very much thinner around.

Now it was over two thirds the way to it’s intended target as Patti was shaking horribly with the fear of this thing, and knowing exactly what it was going to do, as the entire audience themselves were gasping out and we could hear it all inside the booth Fred and I were in.

Finally it had made it’s way up that ramp and right at the end of the lounge chair now less than a foot away from Patti’s awaiting pussy.

As it now came onto the new surface of the lounge chair with it’s peanut shaped body and head it seemed to be far more cautious about continuing, as it’s arms would spread outwards to it’s sides and others to the front, the two smaller ones found and latched right onto Patti’s inner thighs with it’s bulbous suckers, as she thrashed her head about screaming out in ever louder garbled cries of horrid fear of it.

It did leave a trail of almost a thick slimy mucous on her inner thighs as it’s tendrils or arms or tentacles moved themselves up each of her inner thighs, then one of the thicker ones reached itself outwards and indeed found Patti’s blonde hair covered pussy and attached itself right there to it.

Patti was screaming out as horridly feared as she could of it her head thrashing about, her eyes widened with the total fear and horror of this thing.

That one arm, or tendril, or tentacle, began using it’s sucker mouth to explore all around her mound leaving marks of the slimy mucous where it had worked it’s way about and around.

Patti was shaking in ever more fear of this thing, her hands trying so desperately to push herself away from this unknown origin creature.

With it now fully up between her legs it did look much like that of an octopus body in shape and the way thin skin spread out from it and onto each of it’s arms, no doubt somehow it truly was of this earth, at least in my thoughts of it.

But only it’s peanut hull shaped head and that thin area of skin around the very back of it’s arms was the only resemblance to an octopus outside of the suckers under each of the bulbous shaped ends on each arm or tendril or tentacle.

One thing for certain when that exploring one finally found and felt the two outer lips of Patti’s hair covered pussy, it stopped it’s exploring about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.