Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch - Cover

Freak Show at Fred's Farm and Ranch

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An old story of mine brought to new life with a different title name. Five women invited to a total complete freak show, and all of us want it. It gets freaky freaky alright!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Violence  

This story is about when at the request of my dear friend Fred to come to his farm and ranch, and stay a whole weekend at no expense.

It indeed was several years after I had taken Patti my sister in law there, and given her the craved desire she so hounded and bothered me about to have a boar hog fuck her, and that she indeed did do and had it marked off her bucket list of dark freaky inner desired pleasures.

But this trip and weekend was going to be something altogether different than that had been.

Why you ask? Well in fact because this trip and weekend adventure, was going to be an exclusive all girls weekend.

The whole crew of us all were going to do an all girls weekend at Fred’s farm and ranch.

Now as far as any one of us going to the Barn and doing anything, it just was not set up for such a weekend of that.

Though Fred asked me if it was going to be that way, of which I told him no that we were coming there to do a girls weekend together, but told him with the 5 of us who knows what would happen.

He told me as well that our invitation for that weekend was indeed going to have some entertainment provided, going on to say there would be one show for sure and possibly two if the participants all showed up for their planned desires to happen.

So all five of us were indeed excited to go and watch the show or show’s he had planned that weekend.

Our crew or girls weekend would include Little Momma, Loretta, Patti, Witchy and I alike. What a weekend of us all together somewhere like at Fred’s farm and ranch that is for sure.

Witchy and Little Momma were headed up, Loretta and Patti not but just mere hours away, and coming here to my place and then all of us would go in two vehicles to Fred’s operation and resort so to speak.

It was going to be such an interesting visit since Fred and Witchy being what they are in what they both do, would probably set off and come up with some wild potion of goodness only knows what, and keeping both Loretta, Little Momma, and Patti away from sneaking around and fucking the farm animals, would in itself prove a challenge.

We were going there as guest to watch a show, not be the prime time actresses in the damn thing.

Fred would probably regret having invited us all to come there like this!

Well Witchy and Little Momma arrived first and I fed them, and let them go into our spare bedroom and rest up a bit, as we awaited Patti and Loretta’s arrival.

Several hours later Loretta and Patti arrive, so Witchy and Little Momma wake up, and we load up in Witchy’s suv, and Patti and Loretta followed in her pickup.

Getting now to the little town we all needed a girl stop, so pulled up at the only little convenience store there that still in fact pumped your gas for you, ahhh the backwoods country home life at last.

Using the key we all used the restroom gathered up a few snacks and drinks and fueled up, and on our way to Fred’s.

From here I drove and let Witchy and Little Momma kick back and both slept most of the way there.

Once we had arrived and pulled up to the security guard shack and told the guard there I was Jackie and that the pickup behind us was Patti and another lady friend.

Oh yes ma’m snapped the guard quick to me, and got on the phone dialed the main house# and came right out gave me our sticker and as we pulled away Patti and Loretta got their pass and sticker, and off to the main house we went.

Witchy and Little Momma alike were totally outstand ed about seeing this huge mansion and we were visitors for the entire weekend.

Little Momma asked if Fred was married or single, of course I knew how her mind was thinking, she’d give him a good romp in the hay loft for some extra spending money and would love to be a part of all this.

Of course that made us all laugh, and our girl weekend to ourselves was now officially underway.

Ralph quickly ran to us and opened my door and he and I hugged each other and he looked in to see Witchy and Little Momma and told them welcome to the Ranch, and Fred would be out in just a moment to greet us all.

Well Patti and Loretta were already out of their pickup and we all decided to get out, as both Little Momma and Witchy were like damn girlfriend how in the hell do you know this man?

Fred came bounding out of his colonial mansion home, ran up grabbed up in his arms giving me a swing around hug, and dropped me back down, then as he hugged me up he looked about at all my girlfriends, and told them welcome to el rancho grandee, laughing as he said it in such a Hopalong Cassidy sort of way.

Then went and hugged everyone up as he greeted them, Witchy, Little Momma, Loretta, and Patti.

Fred being the same old Fred as he had always been, he slapped Patti lightly on her ass and asked her if she was ready for another round with the boar, which made her blush and slap his shoulder.

Then as he told us to wait and he’d come around in the tour cart and lead us all to our guest rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.