Olivia's New Mirror - Cover

Olivia's New Mirror

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: What fourteen year-old girl wouldn't be pleased when her father pays more attention to her appearance and tells her how nice she looks.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   .

It all started innocently enough: I was about to leave for school when my dad stopped me at the door.

“You’ve got a hole in the back of those tights,” he told her. “You could really do with a full-length mirror in your room couldn’t you?” That sounded like a really good idea. At the moment I could only really see my top half.

“That would be great Dad.”

“OK. I’ll see what I can do next time you’re with your Mom,” he said and, after I’d put on a new pair of tights, he took me to school.

Mom and Dad were separated, and I alternated, spending a week with each.

When I went into my room at Dad’s place next there was a lovely big mirror on the wall. It all looked very nice and, as I twirled before it, I could see myself from head to foot.

“Pretty nice huh?” said Dad from the doorway. I went and gave him a big hug.

“It’s lovely, thanks Dad,” I replied, and stood on my tip-toes to give him a big kiss. He picked me up by the waist and kissed me back. I loved the way he could lift me up so easily and, as always, I felt so safe and secure in his arms.

He span me round like he used to do when I was small and I could feel my skirt billow out. It felt so nice and I giggled as he twirled me round and round.

“I’ll go fix us some dinner,” he said and left me to play with my new mirror. We watched some TV after we’d eaten and then both decided to get an early night.

In my room, I undressed in front of my mirror until I was down to my bra and panties. It was really nice to be able to look at my whole body for once and I tried to make an objective assessment.

My tits could be bigger, although they were now a little too large for my A-cup bras and I would need some new ones quite soon. I loved the shape of them though, all high and pert and firm. I slipped the bra off and cupped them with my hands. My nipples hardened up immediately and I sighed as I ran my fingertips over them. They were so sensitive and always made my pussy sing just touching them like that.

Speaking of which, I pushed my panties off and looked at my darling little pussy. I didn’t have much in the way of pubes yet, just a dusting of feather-like soft hairs. I stroked them gently and then closed my eyes and took a deep breath as my fingertips ran softly along my slit.

I stood there, examining my body in the mirror, and, all in all, I was very happy. there was just the beginning of a nice hourglass shape, and my legs were slender with nice smooth knees.

Before I got too carried away I thought I’d thank Dad again. I slipped a robe on and knocked on his door.

“Hold on.” I heard from inside, and then there was a bit of scrabbling.

“Come on in.” I went in and Dad was sitting on the end of his bed which was facing a mirror the same as mine.

“Oh,” I said, surprised. “you got one too.”

“Yes, they had an offer on so I thought: why not?” he replied. He seemed to be breathing heavily and his face was a bit flushed. I went over and stood in front of him.

“I just wanted to say thank you again,” I said and held my arms out for another hug. He seemed to hesitate then stood and hugged me, but with his bottom half sort of held away from me.

I looked down and there was no mistaking the bulge tenting out his robe. My father had an erection! Oh God, I thought, I’ve barged in while my dad was masturbating! I felt horribly embarrassed and my own face went suddenly hot, but I couldn’t stop looking at that bulge: it was so big!

There was no TV in his room and the toweling robe I was wearing wasn’t in the least revealing which made me wonder what had made him excited.

I looked at it a bit longer, thinking how close it was to my pussy, and knowing that if I pushed my groin forward a little it would touch me there. I was very tempted and even started to get a little wet at the idea, but I didn’t want to embarrass him by drawing attention to it like that.

“Goodnight Dad,” I said and gave him a little kiss.

“Goodnight honey,” he replied. As I turned to leave it struck me that the two mirrors were pretty much back to back ... Surely it couldn’t be ... could he somehow see into my room through his?

I went back to my room and again stood in front of the mirror. Could my dad see me? Was he sitting there hoping for me to undress again? I found the idea incredibly exciting and dropped the robe on the floor.

Was he now looking at my body and rubbing that big, hard cock? I was very excited but also a bit embarrassed. I wanted to touch myself but I couldn’t. I knew it was naughty and if he was watching...

I put on a nightie and went to bed. I turned the light off and then my hand went to my pussy. It was so wet! I stroked my lips and spread the wetness up to my little clit. God, that felt sooo good. I teased it gently, imagining what I would have found if I’d only had the courage to open Dad’s robe, and I came dreaming of touching him, and of kissing him!

The mirrors were still playing on my mind all the next day and, after I got back from school, I went to his room.

Looking at his mirror more closely I saw that it wasn’t the same as mine: it was thicker and there was a small lock on the side. I knew that I shouldn’t but I needed to know: I went through his drawers until I found a small key with a paper tag on it.

I went back to the mirror with my heart pounding. The key slipped into the lock and I turned it. Now I could open the door and there, plain as day, was my room. He could see everything.

I thought back to last night and remembered what I’d done and almost instantly I was wet again. The implications were huge: Dad wanted to see my body. It had definitely been me that had given him that erection. He was masturbating while he looked at me. Was it possible that he might want to ... fuck me with his lovely big cock?

With trembling hands, I closed the door, locked it, and put the key back where I found it. Then I went back to my room, lay on the bed, and tried to calm down before Dad got home.

I couldn’t let him know that I knew, so I thought that I had to be restrained, at least to start with.

For days I pranced around my room in my underwear, bending over in front of the mirror and doing my makeup standing right in front of it. It made me so hot knowing he was watching me, stroking his cock. I kind of hoped that he’d lose control and come in and - oh God, my mind went wild at that point - but he didn’t.

One day I was so turned on I stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror as if critically examining myself. I lifted my boobs, turning my body to look at the effect, and then caressed my nipples until they stood right out and sent little shivers through me which went straight to my pussy.

I was so wet now that I was a bit surprised that it wasn’t running down my leg. I played with my ass for him next, cupping and stroking my cheeks as I watched over my shoulder.

I could definitely feel my juices trying to leak out now and I turned back and looked at my pussy. I ran a single finger along my slit and shut my eyes as the sensation and the thrill of touching myself almost overwhelmed me.

Surely he must want me now I thought as I masturbated for him. I waited long seconds for the door of my room to open, but still it didn’t!

Then I had an idea. I turned this way and that, frowning as I did, and tugging on the sparse hairs. Then I shook my head as if in disapproval, put on a robe, and went to the bathroom.

When I came back I stood in front of the mirror again and then slowly dropped the robe. My pussy was now as bald as when I’d been a little baby girl. I smiled at the mirror and touched myself again, at first just running my fingers over my newly smooth vulva, and then dipping them inside.

I feigned puzzlement and lifted my hand up to peer at the finger. I sniffed at it curiously then lowered it a little before opening my mouth and letting my tongue just poke out. I shook my head faintly and then breathed in my lovely smell again.

I went through that two more times, teasing him, before I finally licked the finger and smiled delightedly at the taste. I stood before him coating my fingers liberally in my creamy wetness and lapping it up. My legs were wobbling and I wasn’t too far from cumming but still he didn’t come to me! I really couldn’t believe it, and I became cross. Where was he? How could he stand this?.

I got dressed angrily and quickly. He didn’t love me! He didn’t want me!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.