The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 62

My brother has a PhD in (what I call) “Computer Geek”stuff. Seriously, not quite sure what he does at work. He tried to explain it to me several times and my eyes just sort of glaze over. But even though I’m clueless, I love the guy. And we still, to this day, laugh when during conversations around the dinner table, we will both burst out with “DON’T TELL MOM!” His wife and Sweetie will just roll their eyes. So, in honor of all the “geeks” out there, I submit the following. Many of you may have seen these before, but if not, please enjoy. (And my brother thought these were all clever!)


1: I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down!

2: The past, present and future walk into a bar. It was tense.

3: A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink, when he goes to pay, the bartender says “For you, no charge.”

4: I have a new theory on inertia, but it’s not gaining momentum.

5: Argon walks into a bar and the bartender says “We don’t serve noble gasses here.” Argon doesn’t react.

6: Two atoms are walking along and the first one says “Oh no! I lost an electron!” The sacond asks “Are you sure?” First atom answers “Yes, I’m positive.”

7: An infectious disease walks into a bar. The bartender says “We don’t serve your type here.” The disease answers “Well, you’re not a very good host.”

8: There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

9: A photon checks into a hotel. The bell hops asks where his luggage is. The photon answers “I don’t have any. I’m traveling light.”

10: What does a subatomic duck say? “Quark.”


Have a great day!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.