The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 56

G’day all! This is Sweetie. Daddy (OGD) is busy helping his son work on the car. When I say “help” that involves him sitting with a bottle of water, “supervising” him. I think it is more a guy thing where they just grunt and talk stupid to each other. After all, how hard is it to change the car battery?

It was Father’s Day not that long ago. And we went to a big family BBQ. His grandson is 11 and likes to tell jokes. The boy had us all laughing. I asked and it was okay for me to share with you. Some of the jokes are below. They sort of all tie into each other. (This is also the same kid who thinks that being the Human Cannonball at the circus is a good career choice.)


Q There are 500 bricks on an airplane. One falls off. How many are left?
A 499

Q What are the 3 steps to putting an elephant in the refrigerator?
A Step one, open refrigerator door. Step two, put the elephant in the refrigerator. Step three, close the refrigerator door.

Q What are the four steps to putting a giraffe in the refrigerator?
A Step one, open refrigerator door. Step two, remove elephant. Step three, put giraffe in refrigerator. Step four, close the refrigerator door.

Q Simba, the Lion King is having a birthday party. All the animals attended, except one. Who and why?
A The giraffe. He was stuck in the refrigerator.

Q Sally wants to cross a river known to be infested with alligators. She swims across to the other side, safely. Why?
A All the alligators are at Simba’s birthday party.

Q Sally still ends up dead. Why?
A She got hit in the head by a flying brick.


Keep Smilin’, Mates!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.