The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 51

It’s that time of year again! No matter if you are cheering for the Chiefs ot the 49ers, it is a day of fun and spending time relaxing and sharing with family and friends. So, I have taken the liberty of providing some fun trivia concerning the teams that will be playing. Sweetie says that she just can’t seem to understand the excitement that surrounds the event. Oh well...


Kansas City:

Q1. Before they were the Kansas City Chiefs, what was the original name of the team?

Q2. When were the Chiefs founded?

Q3. What Kansas City Chiefs quarterback has the most starts in franchise history?

Q4. Who is the all-time receiving leader for the Kansas Chiefs?

Q5. What Kansas City head coach has the most wins in franchise history?

Q6. What team was Andy Reid previously the head coach of before coaching Kansas City?

Q7. How old was quarterback Patrick Mahomes when he was drafted by the Chiefs?

Q8. Before Patrick Mahomes became KC’s starting quarterback, who was the previous starter?

Q9. What Chiefs quarterback was once a quarterback for the then St. Louis Rams?

Q10. What is the name of the stadium the Chiefs play in?

Q11. Who is the All-time Rushing leader for Kansas City?

Q12. Who is the All-time scoring leader for Kansas City?

Q13. How many Super Bowls have the Chiefs appeared in?

Q14. How many Super Bowls have the Chiefs won?

Q15. What are the Chief’s official team colors?


San Francisco:

Q16: How many NFL Super Bowls did Joe Montana win as quarterback for the 49ers?

Q17: Who was the first 49er to throw for 200 touchdowns in their career?

Q18: Who was the first left handed quarterback to play for the 49ers?

Q19: In the 1988 NFC Championship game at Chicago’s Soldier Field, how cold was it recorded to be at game time?

Q20: Who was the first San Francisco 49er head coach to coach both Steve Young and Joe Montana on the same season roster?

Q21: In the 49ers first superbowl season, which lineman was known as ‘Pee Wee’?

Q22: What was the first year the 49ers played in an NFL playoff game?

Q23: The San Francisco 49ers were charter members of which organization in 1946?

Q24: Who was the 49ers career rushing yardage leader in the 20th century?

Q25: How many catches did Terrell Owens have to set the record in the 2000 season?

Q26:What 49er was called the Fudge Hammer?

Q27:: Which 49ers quarterback, a starter for much of the 1960s, had a successful second career as a professional golfer on the Senior PGA Tour?

Q28: How many times did 49er quarterback Joe Montana win a Super Bowl MVP?

Q29: Where did the 49ers play for the first 25 seasons of the franchise?

Q30: What are the 49er’s official team colors?


Answers:

A1: Dallas Texans A2: 1959 A3: Len Dawson A4: Tony Gonzalez A5: Hank Stram A6: Philadelphia Eagles A7: 23 A8: Alex Smith A9: Trent Green A10: Arrowhead Stadium A11: Jamaal Charles A12: Nick Lowrey A13: 3 A14: 2 A15: Red, Gold, White.

A16: 4 A17: John Brodie A18: :Frankie Albert A19: -26 degrees. A20: Bill Walsh A21: Duane Board A22: 1957 A23: All-America Football Conference A24: Joe Perry A25: 20 A26: Frank Nunley A27: John Brodie A28: 3 A29: Kezar Stadium A30: Metalic Gold, Scarlet Red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.