The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 42

Things that make you say “Hmmmm...”

Dolphins only sleep with one eye closed at a time. The left eye will be closed when the right half of the brain sleeps, and vice versa. This type of sleep is called Uni-Hemispheric Sleep, as only one hemisphere sleeps at a time.

Humans are the only animals with chins, and nobody knows why.

Grapes can explode in the microwave (and there are supposedly over 8000 types of grapes. DON’T ask me to list them all!).

Just like humans have a dominant hand, dogs have a dominant paw.

You are slightly taller when you wake up in the morning, because during the day, your cartilage compresses. At night, it re-expands.

Raspberries belong to the rose family. Just like apples, pears and plums.

Honey never spoils and you don’t need to refrigerate it.

Applesauce was the first food eaten by astronauts in space.

Eating a lot of nutmeg can cause you to hallucinate. (If anyone knows just how much, please let us know.)

Pistachios are actually fruits.

“White Chocolate” isn’t real chocolate. It is made from cocoa butter, sugar and lecithin.

In many countries, eggs are not refrigerated.

Dogs can breathe and smell at the same time. Something humans can’t do. (I mean through the nose, not because someone needs a bath!)

Ear wax is a type of sweat.

It’s nearly impossible for most people to lick their elbows.

People blink, on average, 20 times each minute.

Until 2011, drinks with less than 11% alcohol were not legally thought to be alcoholic in Russia.

And in honor of the title of this ongoing saga...

On average, a person will spend the equivalent of one year during their entire lifetime, on a toilet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.