The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 39

Wow! Several of you decided to help me add to the “shit list” of the previous chapter. Needless to say, Sweetie is highly amused. Thank you. - OGD.


From Mage: what about ‘full of’ to be added?


From: Old_Rustic: Hey, you left off the one most relevant to me: “Shit List”, which seems to be my most common state of affairs with my Sweetie. She has a similar accent shift and speech/idiom pattern. A 30 minute talk-talk with her Kentucky cousins and it’s back for days.

Thanks for your postings, I enjoy them greatly. Mike


From: dbouline: All of that is using “shit” as a noun. Now, use it as an adjective. I give you: “Shit Storm”

Which could be result of uncontrolled emulation of chapters 12 & 15. Good Luck!


From: weejock: And of course, forgetting your wife’s birthday, anniversary, Christmas card, (or anything she who must be obeyed thinks about) and you are in “DEEP ****” Weejock


From: tedbiker: I rather thought that ‘chicken shit’ referred to unpleasant. As in a ‘chicken shit detail’. Ted


From: Krista*: Feeling shitty (bad))


From: smcl: Then there’s Shit Creek - what you are up without a paddle when you are in deep shit :) Rat shit - rubbish, very poor quality. Holy Shit! - that’s amazing! Stiff shit - similar to Tuff ( or Tough) shit Deep Shit - serious trouble.


From: drbill: Aw Shit (also Oh Shit): expression of distress. Give A Shit: Care. Shit Load (Ton): A lot.


From: Grayson Aahr: What the shit? = W T F! What is this shit? (Bad food, Bad drink (alcohol), Bad coffee, Perplexing occurrence. Keep on Truckin’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.