The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 34

Happy Fathers Day to all the guys out there who have given their time and love to a child, be it their own or not. In honor of the genre known as “Dad Jokes:, I present the following. (Best if read aloud to a child who likes silly stuff.)


Q: What do you call a three-legged donkey?
A: A Wonky donkey.

Q: What do you call a three-legged donkey with one eye?
A: A winky wonky donkey.

Q: What do you call a three-legged miniature donkey with three legs and one eye?
A: A winky wonky dinky donkey.

Q: What do you call a three-legged miniature donkey with three legs and one eye that can play the piano?
A: A plinky-plonky winky wonky dinky donkey.

Q: What do you call a three-legged miniature donkey with three legs and one eye that can play the piano who farts a lot?
A: A stinky plinky-plonky winky wonky dinky donkey.

Q: What do you call a really clever three-legged miniature donkey with three legs and one eye that can play the piano who farts a lot?
A: A thinky stinky plinky-plonky winky wonky dinky donkey.

Q: What do you call a really clever three-legged miniature donkey with three legs and one eye that can play the piano who farts a lot and was attacked by a squid?
A: An inky thinky stinky plinky-plonky winky wonky dinky donkey.

Feel free to keep it going!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.