The Privy Report - Cover

The Privy Report

Copyright© 2022 by Old Grey Duck

Chapter 31

A Bakers Dozen of Random Stuff:

1. Every cat has a distinctive scent. It’s called “Purr-fume”.

2. Make it a point to spend your life doing strange things with weird people.

3. Coconuts are really mammals. The produce milk and are hairy.

4. If I put a flannel shirt on my cat, is it now a “Plaid-a-puss”?

5. HBO login: Password must have 8 characters, a number, an emoji, your college roommate’s middle name, and a hieroglyph. ATM: 4 numbers.

6. Today, I’m having a vision problem. I can’t see myself doing anything.

7. When you dream in color, it’s a pigment of your imagination.

8. Hollywood is doing a remake of ‘The Wizard of Oz’ from the dogs perspective. It will be called “Toto Recall”.

9. If the early bird gets the worm, I plan to stay in bed until the waffles are ready.

10. Some people wake up feeling like a million dollars. Me? More like Insufficient Funds.

11. If you live to be 100, you should make up some random reason how you did it, just to mess with people. Tell them something like you ate a pinecone every day.

12. Every CD copy of Pink Floyds “The Wall” comes with a built in laser light show that can only be activated when it is placed inside your microwave.

13. I don’t always Mana-Mana, but when I do, doo, doot doo do! (And I bet you just sang that in your head!)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.