Haruko Must Take Sports Massage for the Swim Team - Cover

Haruko Must Take Sports Massage for the Swim Team

by Second Edition Harry Lime

Copyright© 2022 by Second Edition Harry Lime

Erotica Sex Story: Haruko is forced to take the sports massage from the male trainer of the girls team. He quickly changes the massage into an anal adventure that probes her deepest secret places. She plots revenge and makes a friend of the female assistant trainer using her brother to solve the girl's virginity problem that plagues her healthy mental outlook.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Revenge   .

Haruko’s best friend forever Yumi warned her that she had to receive the introductory massage by the team trainer at the end of her first month of membership. Apparently, the male trainer was and ex-military man and he was a firm believer in strict muscular development for all the swim team members regardless of gender.

The excited girl described her own massage that turned into an exercise of relaxing her sphincter muscle to grant entry to the trainer’s oversized cock and not making a fuss or showing any sign of verbal resistance.

The nervous Haruko agitated her clitoris with both her hands picturing herself laying face down on the massage table with the tough man rubbing her private parts with talented energy and penetrating enthusiasm.

She had never gotten a massage before but had been forced into giving one to both her brother and her father in the bathhouse in front of many male members. When she arrived at the moment of truth and had to manipulate their manhood with her oily hands, she closed her eyes and pretended it was a make-believe boyfriend receiving her ministrations.

Her tipsy father even offered her sensitive services to his buddies from the office much to their great delight at having a young schoolgirl take care of their physical needs. It didn’t bother her too much because she knew the middle-aged men were all married and had already fathered their own broods much like her father. She knew they had no romance on their mind and were simply using her strong hands to bring them off with a happy ending.

She had never been on the receiving end of a professional massage, and she wished it was a female that was playing with her sensitive parts rather than a man with a big package ready for action between his muscular legs.

After Yumi and a couple of the other female swimmers described the trainer’s unusual methods, she was filled with a sense of fear that she would disgrace herself under the strict man’s hands on the massage table. She vowed that she would not show any sign of weakened pleasure from his hands and be on her best behavior the entire time.

She sat on the bench in her still damp swimsuit waiting her turn on the massage table. She could hear the other girl whining and moaning saying silly things like, “Please not there, master, I am so ticklish down there. I am still a virgin girl, and it is so strange to me.”

Then, she heard the girl gasping and panting like a wild animal and she shouted out, “Oh, master, yes, right there, Yoko loves it there just like that. Please excuse me, I have to cum now and forgive my wetness on your lovely table.”

She silently vowed never to let such disgusting words of submission pass her lips.

When her turn came, she laid face down on the table and clenched her feminine folds tightly and prayed that her brown eye looked reasonably clean because her pucker peeked out from the sides of her scrunched up swimsuit and she knew she was remiss in shaving her pubic area.

She kept silent when the trainer pulled up on her swimsuit to expose her full rounded ass cheeks and she knew he was quietly admiring her classically perfect bottom. Then, he started to grope and maul her cheeks and even slapping them like a punishing father making her feel all confused inside and with heightened waves of pleasure washing over her lower regions.

Haruko was ashamed by her emotions that caused her to push her ass up to the master’s nasty hands.

She knew it was unforgiveable behavior on her part and she hoped that her actions would not be a topic of rumor or ridicule.

She allowed the training master to push aside her tight swimsuit and press his demanding fingers into her sensitive folds and even deep inside her rear door like he was her boyfriend looking for sexual satisfaction.

Haruko knew that the man was taking advantage of her immaturity just like all the other swim team female members, but she was wise enough to know that if she raised a stink about the affair it would only result in her personal embarrassment and loss of face with the other team members.

She was quick to realize the trainer had been allowed to use the girls for his personal pleasure for several years without any retaliation for his disgusting behavior. It meant that he was protected by someone high up in the school council and that her accusations would be treated with contempt causing her great distress and make her family feel quite uncomfortable as a result.

The naïve girl decided to ignore the entire humiliation and pretend that all was quite in order without raising any fuss.

Even when the trainer probed her defenseless brown eye with his hardness, she pretended it was more of a joke rather than undignified treatment. She closed her eyes and hummed a little tune her mother had used to help her to go to sleep when she was a little girl. It calmed her nerves and aided her to disregard the shameful treatment of her poor backside as the trainer pounded her down on the massage table sodomizing her ripe bottom with his oversized cock.

She did her best to avoid looking at his huge business hanging down like some swollen pipe with a load of creamy man juice ready to spurt into her secret place with indiscriminate ravishment of her private parts.

When he shouted out his shrill cry of victory and deposited his liquid gift into her tingling core, Haruko knew she would find a way to get her revenge from him with her devious feminine mindset that believed in the adage of “an eye for an eye”. She had never subscribed to the cultural tendency to “turn the other cheek”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.