The Baseball Tournament - Cover

The Baseball Tournament

by thecsm

Copyright© 2022 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: This is a story of how a s the story on how a 15-year-old in High School ended up with three sexy teachers and his mom as his sex slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   High Fantasy   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   .

My Name is Mike Whitt and I just turned 15 about a month ago. I’m a freshman in high school. I’m a very good baseball player. When I tried out for the school’s baseball team, I was picked to play on the varsity team. So far this year we have had a great year winning most of our games. It’s that time of year for the state annual baseball tournament. Yep, we are good enough that we were invited to play again this year. The team also went last year. Guess they had some issues with about four of the players. I heard some rumors about drinking and girls, but nothing was confirmed. Two graduated and the other two are seniors this year.

Coach Bacon don’t want a repeat of what happen last year. He went to the principal to see if he could get some more chaperons to go with the team. The tournament is a weeklong event. Which makes it hard for the school to let extra teachers to tag along with the team. The coach and the two base coaches are already going. But being it’s the end of the year most of the classes just had reviews and tests going on, the principal decided he could spare a few teachers to go.

The first person the principal went to recruit was my mom (Kathy Whitt). Yes, my mom, who also teaches at the same school that I attend. My mom always tries to attend all of the baseball games. She saw this as an opportunity to get to attend the tournament, plus get a week out of her classes with pay. The principal also recruited three other women teachers, Jane Taylor, Sue Short and Sally Miles. Our coach wasn’t happy about the principal only being able to get female teachers. He was worried the guys on the team might not listen to them and try to take advantage of them.

Before I get too much further into the story, I’m going to tell you about the female teachers. They are not very close friends. They know each other and have gone to each other’s homes for parties. They also go to the same gym. I’m going to start off with my mom (Kathy Whitt). I’m not dumb I know my mom is a good-looking woman. Lately I’ve been noticing the guys at school checking her out. Guess some even have crushes on her. I heard guys call her a MILF. After hearing them call her that I took a long look at her. Yep, they are right she is a MILF. She is 34 years old. She and my dad got married right out of high school Mom didn’t start college until I was in school full time. It took her about six years to get her degree. She’s been teaching for about three years now. She goes to the gym at least four days a week to stay in shape.

She has black hair which hangs just past her shoulders, sexy hazel eyes. I must say by her exercising has given her very well-tone legs and a great narrow waist with just a little belly which adds to her sexiness. She would disagree with you as she always complained that no matter how much she worked out, she just couldn’t get her stomach flat. Mom has a good size rack. I like watching bounce as she walks. Plus, her ass is round and firm, which sways as she walks. I love to watch her walking coming or going. In class my mom is known for be tough and strict.

Mrs. Sally Miles I believe is 35 years old. She is a lot like my mom personality wise. She is also known for being tough and strict in class. She is also a hot MILF. keeps herself in great shape also. This year I have her as a teacher. On days when she wears a dress, well, I love looking at her sexy legs. When she isn’t in a dress, she wears tight jeans showing off a great ass. Just like my mom her hair extends just below her shoulders.

Mrs. Jane Taylor is nine years younger than my mom. This is her second year of teaching. She just married and I don’t think she has kids yet. All of my friends think she is one hot MILF teacher. To top off her sex appeal, her long, wavy blond hair falls down her back, past her shoulder blades. She stands about five feet and five inches with a very impressive figure. She is a full, beautiful woman; there is no fat on her that one could see. I would say she is built like a brick house. At school, she wears mostly jeans. She is also one of my teachers. What’s particularly eye-catching is her cleavage. It’s hard some days to pay attention in class because of her impressive breasts.

Mrs. Sue Short is a new teacher this year. She works out at the same gym as my mom. She has a very cute face and I enjoy looking at her rack. She is also married. She has long red hair, normally tied up in a ponytail at school. Even though she wears jeans mostly, you can tell she has a hot figure. She is always friendly with her students.


The baseball tournament didn’t start until Monday. The coach wanted to head on over to the baseball tournament on Saturday to give us two days of practice before the games started. We had to be at the school by 6 A. M. That morning as mom and I headed out to the school I couldn’t believe what she was wearing. She had a form fitting blue top and skinny jeans on. She must know the whole team is going to be checking her out. Maybe that’s what she wanted. I wanted to say something to her but I figured she knew what she was doing.

When we got to the school the coach was already there, he had two small busses. He was driving one with one of the base coaches driving the other. The other three teachers showed up and wow, they were also dress with tight tops and skinny jeans. Us guys are definitely going to have eye candy to look at this week.

Mom and Mrs. Miles were going to be on the bus that coach was driving, plus one of the base coaches. Two of the troublemakers (Sean Long and Tony Walker) from last year were going to be riding on the same bus. I rode on the other bus with Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Short. I sat as close to the back of the bus as I could.

This year the tournament was in a small town on the other side of the state, about five hours away. When we arrived at the town hosting the tournament. The motel which coach had planned with, was in the middle of nowhere. We were about five miles from the fields. He told us that there were motels closer, but he wants us to be as far away from the other teams as possible. He didn’t want what happen last year to happen again. The only thing close by was a bar and grill. It looked like any other place for us to eat was a few miles down the road.

We were all getting off the bus when I overheard Tony talking to Sean: “Where does she get off humiliating us like that?”

Sean: “She is taking this chaperoning a little too far. We’re supposed to be having fun. This isn’t her classroom.”

Tony: “Plus Mrs. Miles joined in. What’s with that?”

Sean: “Coach didn’t say a word. Bet he was embarrassed?”

Tony: “He knows this is a fun trip. We always win. Guess he has to take their side.”

That was the last I heard as they started handing out room assignments. Guess mom and Mrs. Miles got in their face about something. My room assignment was with a junior name Joe Hill. He stayed to himself mostly. He was 16 years old. He was tall and skinny with a good set of muscles. He was our first baseman. Got good grades and stayed out of trouble. I was happy I didn’t have to room with Tony or Sean. You would think they would spit them up, but they didn’t. Mom and Mrs. Miles had the room next to Joe and me. They were adjoining rooms. Both rooms had a door and both locked. Mrs. Miles and Mom told Joe, who passed the message to me, that we will be keep the door between the two rooms locked. If I need to talk to my mom, I’ll knock on the outside door. The next hour or so we took our luggage to our rooms and settled in.

It was getting close to dinner time. We all were gathering out in the parking lot. Everyone took notice of the teachers. All four were dressed in snug jeans and tight shirts. No one said anything, we all were enjoying the eye candy in front of us. Coach was trying to figure out where to go eat. As he gave us our options, he also had to take a look at the sexy teachers. Seemed as if everyone wanted to eat at a different place. Joe and Sean were making the biggest fuss. They wanted to eat at the bar and Grill across the street. Coach really didn’t want anyone going over there. He definitely wasn’t going to let the two of them go without one of the chaperons. My mom and Mrs. Miles volunteered to go with them. Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Short said they would join them also if the coach didn’t mind. Joe and I decided to eat there too. The Coach agreed, I guess he figured with four teachers Tony and Sean would behave.

Tony Walker seems to always be around when something bad happens. Still, everyone thought highly of Tony. He was a senior and in the top 20 of his class. He is super tall and sticks out in a crowd. The girls in school say he is attractive with a bad boy attitude. He comes from a well to do family. Sean Long is always with Tony. If you see one the other isn’t too far away. He is tall but not as tall as Tony. He is also a senior this year. He also has a bad boy attitude.

We let the four teachers enter the bar and Grill first. We followed. It wasn’t very big, looked like it did mostly bar service. The bar was long, went from one side of the building to the other side. There were about 10 tables. The teachers sat at a table not far from the bar. Tony went and sat at a table as far away from the teachers as he could get. The rest of us guys just followed him over to the table he sat at. There was one bar tender and three waitresses. Beside us there were ten local men sitting at the bar. With them were five women. We order our food.

Tony: “Hope the food is good.”

Sean: “Places like this usually have the best food.”

It didn’t take long to get our food. We sat there not saying much, we were all hungry. When we finished, Tony: “Wish Mrs. Whitt and Mrs. Miles didn’t come with us. They are going to make sure we don’t have any fun.”

Sean: “They sure did get on us about the joke we played.”

Tony: “They sure did. They just don’t have any sense of humor. It was just a joke. I never have liked them two.”

Sean: “I don’t think they know what fun is. The only good thing about them two is they are good looking.”

Tony: “Yeah, would love to fuck one of them.”

Joe: “You two do know Mrs. Whitt is Mikes mom.”

Tony: “So what. He’s a guy. He knows his mom is hot. Mike, I guess your mom is really strict at home also.”

Mike: “She has her moments.”

Sean chuckled: “I bet she does.”

I just smile looking over at the teachers. They were talking with some of the local men at the bar. Couldn’t hear much of what they were saying, but what I could hear sounded friendly. The teachers were smiling and laughing at whatever the guys were saying. It kind of looked like they were flirting with them. The teachers also had the guys laughing.

Tony: “Maybe I was wrong. Looks like the teachers are having some fun after all. I never pictured them as anything but stuck-up bitches.”

Sean: “Mike you better watch out you might get a new dad.” My mom was getting very friendly with one of the guys. It didn’t bother me because my mom always enjoyed flirting with guys she talked with.

I heard one of the guys ask the teachers: “Would you four like a drink?”

Mrs. Short: “We really shouldn’t. We are chaperoning a baseball team in the tournament ... Oh, what the hell, guess one wouldn’t hurt. I’ll have a draft.”

Mrs. Taylor: “Why not, I’ll have a draft also.”

Mrs. Miles: “We really shouldn’t, but a beer sounds good right now. I’ll also have a draft.”

Mom: “No reason to be the only one not drinking. I’ll have a one too.”

Tony laughing: “I see your mom isn’t such a goodie two shoes after all.”

The guy returned to the bar to order the beers. I think all of us jumped when we heard a female voice yell out: “WHAT THE FUCK!!” a woman from the bar yells. Everything in the bar became really quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

The guy mom was talking with: “Kathy, this is Dee my girlfriend.”

Mom: “Nice to meet you.”

Dee: “Are you hitting on my man bitch?”

Mom: “No, we were just talking.”

Dee: “Yeah right. I think you four bitches come to our little town to fine some strange cock.”

Mom eyes open like she was in shock but didn’t say anything. Mrs. Miles: “First I don’t like being called a bitch. Second, we did not come here to pick up men. We are here as chaperons for our high school baseball team.”

Dee: “All that may be true, but what I see is four outsiders flirting with our men, bitch.”

Mrs. Miles stood up. Tony in a whisper to us guys sitting around the table: “Wow, looks like our uppity teachers are going to get into a fight.”

Mike: “I don’t think so.”

Mrs. Miles: ‘I’m going to say this one more time. We are not trying to pick up your men. We just came in here to get a bite to eat.”

Dee: “You want some of this bitch?” She said and stepped right up in Mrs. Miles face.

Mom: “Hold on this is getting out of hand. Let’s talk. Like we have said we are not here to pick up any of your men. All four of us are married.”

Dee: “That’s what you’re saying now bitch. But I saw what I saw. You four bitches may have come to town as chaperons. But now you’re away from your husbands, you thought you could get some strange cock and get away with it. Yeah, I know you’re looking for strange cock, don’t try and bullshit me.”

Mrs. Short: “We are not looking for strange cock. We just came in here to eat. These nice gentlemen started talking with us.”

Dee: “Bullshit!”

Mrs. Taylor: “Let’s calm down. Things are getting out of hand.”

Dee: “Bitch don’t you ever tell me to calm down” The other women around the bar moved to where they were now standing around the four teachers. I was starting to get nervous now when I saw the three waitresses join the women. There were now eighth women surrounding the four teachers.

Bar tender: “Ladies, hold on, I’m going to lock the door so no one else can come inside. All you guys step back and let the women work this out.” He then looked over at us. He whispers something to a big dude.

The big dude walks over to us, holds out his hand: “Phones now.” We looked at each other before handing this guy our phones. I notice the teachers’ phones are laying on their table.

After the bar tender locked the door. “Okay Ladies, no one will interfere with your discussion.”

Dee: “You four bitches need to apologize to me and these other ladies for hitting on our men.”

Mom: “We are not apologizing for anything. We didn’t do anything wrong.”

Dee: “Now you’re calling me a liar. Who do you think you are bitch?”

Mom: “I’m not calling you a liar. There is a misunderstanding is all. We were just having a friendly conversion with these nice gentlemen.”

Dee: “You’re right there’s a misunderstand bitch. You made it by coming in here looking for strange cock while you’re away from your old man.”

Mom: “I’m getting tired of talking with you. Come on girls we are leaving.”

Dee laughed: “Bitch you’re not going anywhere.”

Mom started moving to pick up her phone. One of the other women grabbed mom. Mom pushes the girls’ arms off her. Without warning, mom and this other woman came together like a pair of wild cats, furiously grabbing onto each other’s hair and trading wild blows. I couldn’t believe it my mom is in a bar fight. I notice some guy picking up the women’s phones off the table.

Sean: “Catfight!”

Tony: “Couldn’t happen to nicer person.”

Joe: “My money is on the teachers.”

I started moving towards my mom to break up the fight. Tony grabbed me: “Where do you think you’re going? You heard the bar tender. Let the women work this out. Anyways how far do you think you’ll get before one of those guys stop you.”

Tony was right. I just looked at him and stopped moving. Here I was watching my mom in a bar fight. The other three teachers tried to break up the fight. Next thing they knew they were also fighting someone. Dee just stood there smiling while she watches. I looked off to the side and there were two guys filming the action.

By now it was chaos, the women were punching, biting, scratching and wallowing all over the floor. All the guy’s standing around the fight started cheering on the women. The woman fighting Mrs. Whitt’s was obviously bigger and stronger than her and had her on the ground. One of her hands was wrapped in her hair, the other one was bitch slapping her.

Tony yells out: “Pull Mrs. Whitt’s hair harder, that’s it slap her!!”

Dee turn looking at Tony: “You don’t like that teacher?”

Tony: “Nope and I don’t like that one either.” pointing at Mrs. Miles. Dee just laughed.

Sean: “Slap her again!”

Joe: “Love watching women fight.”

All of the guys in the bar were now rooting on the fight. Seem like I was the only one rooting for the teachers. Some of the local men were hollowing out cat calls. Even Tony and Sean were trying to get the women to rip each other’s clothes off. The other woman quickly started to get the better of mom tripping her onto the ground. Mom held on to the woman shirt dragging her down on top of her. The woman still easily gained the mounted position as she reigned her hand across moms’ face slapping her hard each time. All mom could do was hang onto the woman as she tried to cover up with both arms defensively. Mom planted her feet, bridged her hips, and flipped this woman over.

Mike: “There you go mom!! Get her!!” I was rooting for my mom. Unfortunately for mom this woman had the wherewithal to keep the momentum going rolling over putting mom back on her back.

“Ooophh,” mom coughed as she crashed back down on the floor. The woman was now sitting on mom’s stomach.

She again started slapping mom in the face as mom frantically try to block her blows. It was clear to me mom was in real trouble. I started to move again. Tony grabbed me again: “Oh no buddy. Your mom is getting what she deserves.”

I wanted to help out not just my mom but also the other teachers. As I watched the bar fight, I notice the bar tender was going thru the phones. Not sure what he was looking for or what kind of information he was taking off of them.

I wasn’t sure how long the fight has been going on when I heard someone yell out: “I’ve had enough! Please stop!!” No one paid attention as the fighting continued. A few more seconds and another voice: “Please I had enough!” One by one all of the teachers were now pleading for the fighting to stop.

Dee: “Enough!!” Her friends stop fighting. The teachers just sat on the floor trying to get their wits back. Dee continues: “Line these bitches up in front of me.” The women who just finished beating up the teachers grabbed them by the hair pulling them to their feet. After the teachers were standing, they were pushed forward, until they were in a line standing in front of Dee.

Mrs. Miles: “You had your fun. Let us go now. We apologize for everything.”

Dee: “Not yet. You now have to pay for calling me a liar.”

Mrs. Short: “We never called you a liar.”

Dee: “Yet here you are doing it again. Bitch I don’t think you learned your lesson yet. Maybe we need to smack you around some more.”

Mrs. Taylor: “We’re sorry for upsetting you. Please let us go.”

Mom: “We didn’t think we called anybody a liar. We are sorry if we accidently did.”

Dee: “Enough of this bullshit. You four are going to show these guys what they won’t be getting. Take off your tops.”

Mom: “What? We can’t do that. Over there are four of our students. Plus, one is my son.”

Dee: “I don’t care if they are your students or if all of them are your sons. You shouldn’t of came in here looking for strange cock bitch.”

Mrs. Miles: “Again we were not looking to pick anyone up. We were just carrying on a conversation.”

Dee: “I’m done arguing with you four bitches. Either take off your tops or else.”

Mom begging: “Please not in front of my son.”

Dee turns to look at us: “Which one is this bitch’s son?” Everyone pointed at me. “Come over here kid.” As I walked over to Dee, she put her arm around me. Making sure both of us were now facing the teachers. “Kid you ever seen your mom nude before?”

Mike: “No.”

Dee smiling: “Well I think it’s about time.” She looks right at my mom: “Bitch, why haven’t you let your son catch you in the buff before?”

Mom: “That would not be appropriate at all.”

Dee: “Well, I think it’s long overdue. You may not have done it before, but I think today is a good day to remedy that. What is your name son?” Mike: “Mike.”

Dee: “Well Mike today is your lucky day. I’m going to make your mom take off her clothes as punishment for calling me a liar.” She looked back at the women: “I said take off your tops now!”

The four teachers were not smiling. In fact, they had a look of fear on their faces, as they reach for the bottom of their tops, slowly pulling them up. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling. I mean I was a bit afraid of what might happen, with all the men and women surrounding my mom and the teachers. But as their tops came off, I was looking at their bra covered tits, I started getting excited about seeing my mom and the other teacher’s nude.

I heard Tony: “This is great. Mrs. Whitt, Mrs. Miles take it off!”

I have to admit I was just as excited as Tony but for different reasons. He was excited for pay back. I was excited because I wanted to see my mom nude in front of all of these strangers and three of my teammates. I’m not sure what I was thinking. I mean here is my mom and her friends, being humiliated in a public place in front of over a dozen strangers and me. I should be horrified, but instead my cock was telling me differently.

Mrs. Miles was wearing a black bra, Mrs. Taylor a pink bra and Mrs. Short a white bra. I’ve seen mom in a bathing suit, but for some reason this seemed different. The teacher boobs bounce a little as they moved.

Dee pointing at some guy: “Collect their tops. Put them over there on the table.” The guy steps over to the teachers getting their tops.

Dee: “Now let’s continue, shall we?” She snickered. “Next I want those bras off, NOW!” “ Before any of the teachers could say anything, Dee barked: “Don’t even think about not obeying me. You don’t want to piss me off. I would hate to bruise up your faces anymore.”

The four teachers all looked at the floor. I could see all of them blush down their chests. But none resisted and reached behind their backs to unfasten their bras. I know what was happening was wrong, and I should turn away. But I couldn’t tear my eyes away as I watch mom as she slowly unsnaps her bra. After unsnapping it, she reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulls down the other strap. She looked embarrassed as she slowly pulls it from her body. This time the guy didn’t wait to be told to collect the bras. He walked over to the women holding his hand out as the women hand him their bras.

Dee: “Don’t put the bras on the table. Give them to this guy. He seems to hate at least two of these bitches.” The guy smiles walking over to Tony handing him the teachers bras.

Tony: “Thanks! Cool a souvenir!” Sean and Joe laughed as Tony also let them inspect the bras.

I couldn’t help but stare at mom’s nude breasts for the first time in my life. I noticed even for her age her tits were firm they had like a ski slope shape to them, damn they were sexy. I couldn’t help noticing her nipples were hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light color. I didn’t want to stare too long at mom. I move my eyes down the line Mrs. Miles was next to mom. She has a great set of tits, even if they sagged a little. Her nipples were also hard pointing straight out from her dark brown areolas. Next in line was Mrs. Short her boobs were smaller than Mrs. Miles and my mom’s. But there was still plenty to play with. Her boobs were very firm. Her nipples were pointing out like bullets. She had some very long nipples. Her areolas were the biggest I’ve ever seen. They were very dark just like Mrs. Miles. Mrs. Taylor was last in line. Her tits were pointing up and out from the largest, darkest areolas I’ve ever seen. Her nipples have to be the longest I’ve ever seen. They had to be over an inch long. There was no doubt her tits were the firmest of the four teachers.

Tony shouts out: “These four have some fine ass tits! I’ll remember this for as long as I live.”

Sean: “I’m having a great day!”

The local guys were laughing. They were also making comments about the teacher’s tits and wanting to see them bounce. Dee was trying to control herself from laughing from hearing all the comments and cat calls.

Dee: “I think these boys want to see them tits bounce. Give them a show bitches!”

Mom begging: “You’re kidding. Please isn’t this is embarrassing enough for us? My son is here, please stop; you’ve won.”

Dee walked up to mom slapping her: “Do you think I’m kidding. You’re going to do exactly what I tell you bitch. You don’t think you should give us a show? Too bad, this is what happens when you try to pick up my guy, bitch!”

Mom wanted this to stop, but she was beaten. She could try and run, but with everyone surrounding them and the door locked she wouldn’t have gotten very far. Her other choice was to fight again. But they were outnumbered stood little chance. Either way it wasn’t a good idea.

Dee: “Let’s get the show going, enough wasting time! Let’s see the girls bouncing!”

Mom looked at the other teachers: “Well! Guess we don’t have a choice, let’s get this over with.”

Mrs. Miles looked at my mom: “OK.”

The teachers slowly started to bounce and play with their tits. I just couldn’t believe what was going on. I notice the two guys who were filming earlier were circling around getting everything from every direction. I didn’t understand why, but I really didn’t care at that point. I was enjoying watching my mom and these other teachers being controlled by this woman named Dee. Plus, all of the guys were now calling them nasty names.

I never thought of my mom as being submissive, and I really didn’t know much about the other teachers. Usually, my mom was always in control, especially in the classroom. But the more she did as order, her whole demeanor started to change. Her and the other teachers. Their shoulders slumped; their eyes were glossed over, even their breathing changed. If I thought their nipples were hard before, I couldn’t believe how hard they were now. I even heard Mrs. Whitt moan slightly. I heard it and so did everyone else. I started to wonder what Dee was going to do next.

Dee bought me out of my deep thoughts: “Look, you four bitches you better start giving these boys a better show. Make them titties move faster. You’re starting to piss me off with your lack of enthusiasm.” With that, the women started to really bounce them faster.

Dee: “That’s more like it!”

After about 15 minutes, Dee: “You bitches can stop now.” Dee looked at Tony and Sean hope you two enjoyed that.” Not waiting for them to give her an answer she turns back to the women: “It’s time to take off them jeans. I don’t need any shit just do it!”

This time the teachers didn’t argue with Dee. All four of them begin to slowly unzips their jeans. They try not to look at us as they pulled down their jeans, but I notice mom sneak a glance at me. That did it, my cock already somewhat hard, shot up like a rocket. I had to adjust it just to keep it from hurting and I knew she saw it.

I watched as her pants hit the floor. I loved the way mom’s boobs bounce as she moves. I was watching mom and as she stood, her matching red panties came into view. My eyes were now focused on her crotch where the soft cloth covered her pussy. Her long sexy legs extending down to her jeans still wrapped around her ankles. She looked at Dee and seeing her harden face, kicked off her shoes to make it easier to get out of her jeans. After she finished stepping out of her pants, I was all smiles as I checked her out from head to toe.

Again, the same guy went to the teachers to get their jeans. He looked at Dee, she pointed to the table. He took their jeans placing them with the teachers tops. I looked down the line of teachers to check each and every one out. Mrs. Miles was wearing a sexy black thong, Mrs. Short was wearing lacy pink panties, and Mrs. Taylor was wearing a pink thong. The teachers just stood there. We were getting a good view of their toplessness and only wearing their panties.

Dee orders: “Get them panties off!”

All four teachers took a deep breath, as they slowly moved their hands to the top of their panties pulling them down slipping them off. They hand their panties to the same guy who has been collecting the clothes as they striped. He looked at Dee again, she pointed at Tony. He smiled as he walked over to Tony handing him the teacher’s panties.

Tony: “Thanks Dee! Guys we have more souvenirs! Oh, shit look, they are wet!” Sean and Joe Laughed.

I had to check out my mom who is now standing in a bar and grill nude. In front of three of her students, her 15-year-old son and a group of strange men. Mom’s bush above her pussy was trimmed and look so sexy. I could even see her pussy lips. As I looked down the line Mrs. Miles pussy was shaved giving a great view of her pussy lips. Next, I look at Mrs. Short her pussy hair was trimmed; she had a landing strip. Also, giving a great view of her pussy lips. Last was Mrs. Taylor her pussy was shaved like Mrs. Miles showing everything. Everyone was silent as they all took the moment to take in all of the teacher’s nakedness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.