My Bi Husband Shares Me - Cover

My Bi Husband Shares Me

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A married couple hook up with a bi man they met online by Craver

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Bi husband threesome

“I think he’s here,” I said to my husband, watching as a tall, good looking man entered the darkened Steak and Ale restaurant. He stood at the hostess station for a moment, then noticed Bill and me, walking over to where we were sitting in the booth along the back wall.

“Mindy? Bill?” he said, grinning.

“Yes,” I said. “You must be Eric. Sit down. Here. Next to me,” I said, sliding over near the wall, making room for him in the booth next to me.

“Have you been waiting long?” he asked, staring at me. His eyes looked tired, yet there was a sexy sparkle to them ... an almost hungry look, a look I’d seen in my husband’s eyes whenever we discussed including another man in our bed with us.

“Not long,” I said, turning slightly toward him in the booth. I let my knee touch his leg, and he looked down and smiled. My skirt crept up on my thighs, and I let him see a wide expanse of my flesh as I parted my legs for him.

He turned toward Bill, and said, “You wife has nice legs, Bill.” Then, looking at me again, “ ... and we all know how nice her tits are too, don’t we.”

I felt myself responding to his comment, and I inhaled deeply, letting him see the fullness of my large breasts. “I’m glad you like them,” I said, happy he had liked the photos we’d sent him. As the waitress appeared to take our order I let her see me reaching under my breasts to cup them for Eric.

We dined quickly, all of us anxious to go somewhere more private. After lunch, we paid the bill and drove to a nearby motel, one which we’d agreed would be suitable for our needs. It was a Motel 6, inexpensive, a perfect place for a girl to lose her extramarital virginity to a man other than her husband. On the way to the motel I rode with Eric while Bill followed.

I got in the front seat with Eric and turned toward him as he started the car. He looked at me, and grinned as I began to unbutton my blouse, letting him see the red bra I was wearing.

“Come closer,” he said, and I did, scooting across the seat toward him. Before he pulled out of the parking lot he leaned over and kissed me, and I felt his hands on my tits, squeezing them softly while his tongue darted between my lips, into my mouth.

“Hmmm,” I moaned, as we kissed, and when his hand reached down to caress my thighs, slowly moving up under my skirt, I returned the gesture, letting my own fingers do a little wandering. When I found the growing lump in his pants, I squeezed it, pleased to feel it responding to my touch.

“Let’s get to that fucking motel,” he said, pulling away from me, turning to make sure Bill was following us. I knew Bill had seen Eric kissing me, and wondered what he was thinking back there in our car as he watched his wife kissing another man. I thought he might be having mixed feelings ... excitement blended with just a twinge of nervous jealousy, yet this had been his idea from the beginning, and I also knew what we were doing, and what we were going to do, would please him immensely.

We drove to the motel and pulled into the registration area. Bill went in and got us a room, the cost of which we’d agreed to split with Eric. He came out and walked over to our car as I lowered the window.

“Room 115, around back. Follow me,” he said, and we did. We parked the car Eric was driving next to Bill, got out, and all three of us went inside. The room was dark, and Bill turned on the lamp over the dresser while Eric put out a “Do Not Disturb” sign and locked the door. Then the men turned to look at me. My blouse was still partially unbuttoned, and Bill smiled at me, hugged and kissed me, said, “I love you for doing this baby,” then began unbuttoning the rest of my blouse.

Eric was standing near us, watching as my husband began to disrobe me. I turned to him and smiled, and when Bill slipped my blouse off my shoulders, then took it off completely, I felt my cunt growing damp. God this was exciting ... like the night of the party when I’d danced for our friends, eventually taking off my top for them, showing them my tits ... only today we were going to be doing much more than dancing. Today I was going to get fucked, by two men, for the first time in my life, and I couldn’t wait for it to happen.

“Kiss her again,” Bill said. I turned and offered my lips to Eric, and his mouth moved slowly to mine, kissing me, our mouths open, tongues touching, his hand resting on my naked stomach, rubbing it as my husband reached behind my back to unhook my bra.

“Look,” Bill said, as he removed the red lace bra, exposing my naked tits for Eric. “Aren’t they beautiful!”

“Yes. They are,” Eric said, his eyes hooded, dreamy looking as he stared at my naked tits. I felt my nipples growing erect, and when Bill reached down and wrapped his fingers around Eric’s wrist, drawing Eric’s hand up to my naked tits, I felt another gush of wetness flooding my pussy.

“Touch her. Go ahead. Feel her up,” Bill said, watching as Eric did it. Bill unzipped his pants, then reached inside and took out his cock. God, it was hard already, and we’d only just begun.

“My turn,” I said, pulling my lips away from Eric’s “I want to watch, too,” I said. “Touch him now,” I continued, reaching down to unbutton my skirt, then unzipping it as Eric moved next to Bill.

“Nice cock,” Eric said, moving his hand ever so slowly toward my husband’s dick. “Nice and warm, too,” Eric said as his fingers closed over Bill’s cock.

“Oh Goddd!” Bill moaned, loving it. I stepped out of my skirt, and dropped to my knees, unbuckling Eric’s belt, then his jeans, unzipping him quickly, then tugging his jeans down over his knees, to the floor. He stepped out of them, and I threw them aside. He was wearing white cotton briefs, and his dick was sticking out enough to form a tent in the underwear. I squeezed it, his cock, and he moaned and squeezed Bill at the same time, stroking him now, masturbating him.

“Let’s all get naked,” I said, standing, removing my panties as the two men quickly undressed. Eric’s cock was semi-erect, and I wrapped my fingers around it, feeling his naked cock flesh for the first time.

“On the bed,” my husband said, and the three of us moved to the bed.

“You in the middle, Mindy,” he said. I did as he requested, lying naked, on my back, in the middle of the bed with Eric and Bill kneeling next to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.