Haruko Serves Tea to Her Father's Boss - Cover

Haruko Serves Tea to Her Father's Boss

by Second Edition Harry Lime

Copyright© 2022 by Second Edition Harry Lime

Erotica Sex Story: It is that time of year that her father's boss visits for his employee quarterly review. Her father is worried that his pay raise may be in trouble because his wife is ill and he asks his daughter to take over the tea serving ceremony to show respect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

The heat of summer was slowly changing into the vibrant colors of early Autumn when Haruko’s mom became ill and was confined to her bedroom both day and night.

Of course, the entire family was thrown all out of kilter because she was the center of the family unit, and she was the grease that kept everything on an even keel and running smoothly. Haruko was temporarily unable to keep up with the demands of the swim team at school and she seldom saw her best friend Yumi any longer because she had to attend to some of the chores that her mom performed without any fanfare around the clock.

The fact that one of those chores was to tend her father and brother in the cleansing area and scrub their backs and privates was not routine for her but she did her best to do a good job and make certain that both were clean and happy with her efforts in the process. At the end of two weeks, she was thoroughly familiar with their manly equipment and was able to satisfy their need for satisfactory comfort in that geographically sensitive part of their anatomy.

On Friday evening of the third week, her beloved father told her to clean herself well because his boss was coming to the house for his quarterly visit, and it would impact his anticipated raise contingent on proper attitude by his family members and the quality of the sake and beer that he would serve the boss.

Haruko knew her mom took care of such obligations, and she would dress up in traditional costume with cosmetics to serve the boss on his visit. Her father told her that she should be on good behavior and that she must not offend the boss, or he might suffer a setback in receiving the promotion. Her mom was in no condition to give her advice and her father seemed strangely reluctant to talk to her about her duties, but he told her he had every confidence in her ability to show respect to his boss.

She washed her entire body and was giggling when her silly brother came in to the tiled room and poured clean water on her head to wash away the soap. He was such a nerd doing things like that to upset her. Still, she allowed her eyes to wander down to his huge dick that was sticking out like a flagpole waiting for the flag to be raised. She bent over in front of him and pretended to be surprised when he bounced his cock on her bottom like a randy boyfriend. She saw the pre-cum on the tip and wondered if it might be necessary for her to find a sealed pack of rubbers to put on it in case he desired to enter her secret garden.

Fortunately, that was not necessary because he simply grasped her hips and rode her crack until his juices flowed and spurted on her creamy skin. He used the shower head to clean up his mess and she let him dry her with his inquisitive fingers that had already classified most of the girls in their school into the proper categories of sensual potential.

Yumi had confessed to her in confidence that she had allowed him to enter her rear portal only because he was her brother, and she was almost family.

When she pressed the nervous girl about providing more details, she admitted she had to employ a condom to keep her vagina pure of boy juice when he continued his manly pursuit of her feminine assets.

She apologized to Yumi for her brother’s dalliance because he already had a committed girlfriend that he had promised loyalty to regarding unfurling his oversized cock inside feminine folds.

“That is all right, Haruko, I enjoyed his humping me from behind because I just shut my eyes and pretended it was the gym teacher, Mister Tanaka who was pounding me so hard.”

Haruko laughed at her best friend.

“Mister Tanaka, he is far too old for you, Yumi. Besides, he has three children with one already in university.”

Back in her bedroom, she dressed in the traditional costume as her father wished for the tea ceremony. She realized he was worried because his boss always made a fuss over her mom who looked so beautiful in the colorful robes.

She looked at herself in the mirror and knew she was ugly in comparison to her mother, and she hoped that her father’s boss would not be too disappointed in her substitution for her mother’s company.

She suddenly remembered that Yumi had hinted that perhaps her mother was a little “too friendly” with the boss to help her husband gain points from the boss. Haruko pretended to be offended by Yuki’s suggestion but in all honesty, she had a similar thought and pondered how she should fend off the boss it he got a little bit too rambunctious even though her father would be in the room with them.

She knew her father too well and understood that he had little tolerance for drinking and would usually fall asleep after just a couple of drinks.

When she opened the door for the Boss, she was surprised to see that the man was big bodied almost like a Sumo wrestler and had a nice personality that matched his pleasant conversation with gentlemanly manners. Secretly, Haruko was instantly aroused by the male presence because she was a devoted fan of the Sumo wrestlers and would often daydream about copulating with one of them in a naughty way that caused her great shame in her unladylike thoughts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.