Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 8: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Friday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

The next morning, at breakfast, Maria spoke to Tom. “We could give you a lift home in the morning. We live quite close and it would save your Dad the trip.”

“Thanks, he is quite busy and I get to spend more time with you two.” Tom replied. Then he texted his Dad.

After breakfast, the girls were taking it in turns to brush their teeth and change into bikinis with shorts and t-shirts on top.

“I thought you couldn’t get prescriptions for the pill ‘till you’re 15?” Maria asked Larissa.

“You can’t, for birth control,” Larissa explained, “That’s what my doctor said when I asked, but she told me I could get them if I had heavy or irregular periods. So I told her I did!”

“Fran and I need to get on the pill too, but we don’t want to go to our doctor.” Maria explained.

“You should both get on the pill. It was simply amazing feeling Nathan’s naked cock in my pussy and feel his sperm shoot into me. I swear I could feel it hitting my cervix!” Larissa encouraged. “My doctor works at a private clinic so I’ll send you details.”

“Yes please!” Maria replied.

As it was their last day sailing, it was race day. Tom had seemed very enthusiastic but Maria and Francesca were not so sure. However, Tom had persuaded them to do the beginners race in single-handed Topper dinghies which they were now quite competant at sailing. They enjoyed it anyway, Maria even winning as the first Topper in the beginners race. After the morning races finished, they all walked up to the villa for lunch.

After they had finished, Larissa seemed anxious to go up to Nathan’s room with him. As she got up to leave, she had a quick look around to see that no-one was listening, the said quietly “I’m just going to get my stuff from our room to take it up to Nathan’s, ‘cos I’m planning to spend the night,” adding in a whisper “As it’s the last night, you can even fuck on my bed!”

Maria and Francesca both laughed.

In the afternoon, Tom and his instructor just managed to beat Nathan who had managed to persuade Larissa to crew for him in the instructor and student race. They were all amazed at Larissa hanging out on the end of the trapeeze line. After all the races had finished, Tom and his girls had a quick swim then went up to the villa to shower and get ready for the last night barbecue on the beach.

The girls communal showers were quite busy so they stripped, ready and as soon as there was room, they got in together. They were chattering and giggling as they soaped each other and helped rinse off, causing raised eyebrows from some of the girls but others just laughed and joined in the end-of-week atmosphere.

When they dried off and returned to their room, a laughing Larissa said “That should set off a few rumours at my school!”

“We’re used to it” Maria replied.

They helped each other with their hair and a little makeup. Then they all put on their mini sundresses with strappy tops.

“Dare you to not wear any panties!” Maria said.

“OK, if you do too!” Larissa laughed, taking hers off.

“Jeez! You two are leading me astray!” Francesca exclaimed, as she took off her own panties.

Tom and Nathan had gone on ahead as they were helping with the barbacue so the three girls walked down to the beach together, holding hands and chatting excitedly.

The manager, Mark gave a short speech and handed out prizes to the race-winner, including Tom and Maria.

They lined up for Maria and Larissa to get their hamburgers and Francesca to get a hotdog. Nathan was serving hot dogs and he asked Francesca if she wanted a long one or a small one, with a big grin.

Determined not to be embarassed, Francesca replied “A long fat one, if you can manage it, with lots of creamy mustard please, I like sucking it off.”

Nathan laughed, put the biggest sausage he could find into a roll, squeezed the mustard on top and handed it to her. “I hope that one’s big enough”.

“If that’s the best you can do, I’ll manage.” She replied, then took the sausage out of the bun and started sucking it with a saucy grin on her face.

The two boys behind her spluttered and burst out laughing.

After eating, the girls danced with a number of boys and instructors, being careful not to raise their arms too high and flash their naked bums. When the barbacue finished, the girls were joined by Tom and Nathan. Soon, Francesca and Tom were slow-dancing and she lifted her arms to around his neck without thinking, as they kissed. Fortunately, by this time the sun was setting and it was getting dark so that no-one seemed to notice her naked bum. He put his arms around her waist then slid them down her back to grab her bum and was surprised when he felt her sexy bare cheeks.

She felt his hand on her bare skin, quickly lowered her arms and exclaimed quietly “Oh fuck!”

He laughed and whispered in her ear “Later.”

She was so embarassed and hoped it was dark enough so that no-one noticed.

Now that the sun had set, people started drifting back up to the villa and half an hour or so later, Tom and the girls were the only ones left, except for a couple making out down the far end of the beach. All three of them were getting impatient but the couple started walking back towards them, Tom assumed to go back up to the villa. It soon became obvious that the couple were Nathan and Larissa, also hoping to get the beach to themselves so that they could skinny-dip.

Maria suggested they all swim together and everyone agreed, even though Francesca seemed a bit hesitant at first to have yet another boy see her naked ... They went along to the far end of the beach which was the furthest from the villa. When they arrived, everyone suddenly became a bit unsure as no-one wanted to be the first to strip. Larissa got the boys to look away while the girls turned the other way and undressed but, being boys, they stripped while looking over their shoulders to see the girls lifting their dresses off.

“None of you naughty nymphs were wearing panties!” Nathan exclaimed, as he and Tom chased them into the water.

The boys caught Francesca first and sandwiched her between them. She squealed as she felt their wet naked bodies rub against hers and their hands fondling her breasts and squeezing her bum. She was getting really excited and realised she needed the cocks which were rubbing against her tummy and bum in her pussy. If only Tom would lift her up a little! Suddenly, a little frightened by what her body was urging her to do, she squealed, pushed the boys away and swam off quickly.

The boys swam over to the other two girls who were making out nearby,

Nathan grabbed Maria and they started making out. Larissa giggled and turned to kiss Tom as she put her arms around his neck, offering her body to him. He had one hand grasping either bum cheek, pulling her into his erect cock which was pressing into her tummy, just above her pubic hairs. She grabbed his cock and started pumping it slowly. He responded by moving his hand to cup and squeeze her labia. He then pushed two fingers into her silky wet pussy and rubbed her clit with the heel of his hand. They were soon both thrusting harder and kissing passionately. He was the first to come but when she felt his sperm shooting up his cock and his fingers thrusting harder into her pussy, she came too, surprised at how strong her orgasm was.

A few minutes later they parted, laughing as they heard Maria squeal. They kissed and swam over to join the others.

Nathan and Tom reclaimed their own girlfriends. Francesca looked at Maria and Larissa. “You two have got that look!” she laughed, then realising the implication added “Sorry!”

“I promise we didn’t go all the way, Tom” Maria replied, “but I admit it was close.”

“Same for me and Tom” said Larissa, looking worried.

Tom laughed “When we get to know each other better, if everyone agrees, maybe we could do a swap.”

Nathan laughed too “A two for one swap sounds like a good deal!” he teased.

Larissa hit him but was laughing too.

“If all five of us were together, we could have a gang bang!” Francesca said, only half joking.

“You’ve been watching too much porn, Randy Fran” Maria replied, but she was shocked to realise how the idea excited her.

They swam around for a while longer then got out of the water to rinse off under the beach shower. Once they had helped dry each other, they dressed and wandered up to the villa.

“Do you have to go to confession Fran?” asked Larissa, who was a lapsed Russian Orthodox.

“Oh Shit, yes!” Francesca exclaimed “but if I tell the priest about this week, I’ll have to repent and not do it again. I can’t!”

“You only have to confess sins” Larissa pointed out “and I don’t think we sinned.”

“But I’m supposed to confess things the bible says are sins!” Francesca explained.

“That book was written two thousand years ago before birth control” Tom said, “and the rules are kept by old men who supposedly never have sex!”

“Except with underage boys!” Nathan added, laughing.

“How about making your own rules and deciding what you think are sins?” Tom suggested.

“I will” Francesca replied, “let’s go up to our room and ‘not sin’ again. Lots!”

Outside the villa, they all kissed goodnight and went inside.

When they got back to the girls room, Tom asked “So, what are the results of your ‘boy experiment’, girls?”

“Please don’t be offended Tom but I think I still like girls best” Maria replied, “but I do like sex with you, a lot.”

“I love Tom’s big cock inside me but Maria wins on sucking my clit!” Francesca added, “I don’t want to have to choose.”

They were quiet for a while then Maria spoke. “Tom, I love you and so does Francesca but we both love each other. We both want to see you lots after this week. How is it going to work?”

“You know I really love you both and I want to see you lots too.” Tom replied. “Our relationship doesn’t conform to societies norm, but I don’t care! Let’s make our own rules and all hang out together. Will you both be my girlfriend?”

“Yes please!” the two excited girls shouted together.

“It would also help a lot if my parents knew I had a boyfriend.” Francesca said. “And I might get less nasty remarks at school.”

“It would help with mine too, and stop the school gossips.” Maria agreed, “And much as I love sex with Francesca, I really like your cock inside me too.”

“My Dad would just be jealous!” Tom grinned. “But my Mum might be a bit confused.”

“That’s it then.” Maria said. “At school and with my parents, you are my boyfriend and Fran is my best friend. At Fran’s you are her boyfriend and I’m her best friend. When we get a bit older, maybe they will figure it out and accept us for what we are, like Nathan and Larissa do.”

Tom and Francesca agreed, kissing each other, then Maria.

“Can I undress you both?” Tom asked.

“There’s not much to take off!” Francesca laughed, raising her arms high for him to remove her dress and exposing her naked pussy.

He slowly slid her dress up revealing all of her naked body then did the same for Maria. “I still can’t believe I have two beautiful girlfriends and they don’t mind sharing” Tom said.

“It’s not that we don’t mind, it’s a condition!” Maria replied, pulling his shirt off while Francesca slid his shorts down to his ankles.

“OK Francesca, please lie down on your bed on your tummy” he asked.

She did as he asked with her arms above her head and her legs slightly apart. “Wow!” exclaimed Tom, admiring her pretty shoulders, legs and round bum. He knelt beside the bed and kissed her briefly on her lips before leaning over to kiss around the back of her neck and massage her shoulder muscles.

“That’s so nice and relaxing” Francesca sighed.

He let her enjoy the massage for a little while then moved to kiss her back. He kissed down the side of her breast and waist then up the other side before kissing down her spine, causing a little shiver. He planted a kiss on both bum cheeks and blew gently down the valley between them causing her to clench them together. He moved to kiss up one leg from her ankle up to her bum then repeated it on the other leg as they started opening to reveal her little sphincter and already swollen pussy lips. He opened her legs further and knelt between them, parting her cheeks a little so that his erect cock lay along the valley between them. She gasped and squeeed her cheeks together as he rubbed his cock against her.

Maria had been fingering herself as she watched but seeing how their foreplay was quickly progressing, she took a condom from the packet then went over to them as she removed the condom from it’s foil envelope. He saw her approach so leaned backwards so that his cock was pointing upwards.

“Thank you” he said, reaching out for the condom.

“No” she replied, pushing his hand away. She then kissed his cock and proceeded to unroll the condom over it. They smiled at each other before Tom returned his attention to Francesca’s waiting pussy. He put one hand either side of her hips and helped her lift into a kneeling position, revealing more of her glistening pussy, her outer lips already opening in anticipation. He rubbed his cock between her labia causing her to moan and open her legs wider.

“So good!” Francesca exclaimed.

Maria slid under Francesca, kissed her and then started sucking her breasts. Tom found Francesca’s little opening and pushed the head of his cock into her wet silky tunnel. She moaned and squeezed it with her vagina muscles before pushing back slowly to take the whole of his cock inside her. She gasped when she realised that he could get more into her in this position and she could swear that it was tickling her cervix. After a little while enjoying the feeling of being so full, she started to push back into him more. He had been waiting for her tight little pussy to get used to being penetrated but now immediately responded by pushing back. They soon developed a slow rythm together, their breathing getting heavier. However, both of their bodies were getting impatient and soon they were thrusting hard into each other. It was not long before they were both panting and gasping each time his pubic bone hit her bottom. He sensed her approaching orgasm so thrust harder, pushing her over the edge. As she pushed back hard onto his cock her body stiffened and shuddered as her vagina muscles rippled against his cock. She screamed but fortunately, Maria was there to cover her mouth with her own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.