Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 7: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Thursday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

On Thursday morning, Tom woke from a pleasant dream, reliving the night before. It suddenly struck him that he had a problem. He had used his pack of three condoms. If Francesca confirmed that she wanted to lose her virginity, he had a big problem. He explained his problem to the girls as soon as he saw them in the morning, hoping one of them might have some. Maria had a single condom, given to her by her mother for use in an emergency.

He found Nathan just after breakfast and explained his problem. He assumed that Nathan would need all his supply with Larissa but he was hoping that Nathan would know where he could get some. The nearest village was a long walk away and he did not even know if they had a pharmacy.

“That’s desperate Tom, but I think I may have a solution.” Nathan said “I’ll let you know for sure at lunch.”

Nathan and Tom had lunch together with the girls and after they had finished, they went up to their rooms to brush their teeth and rest until the afternoon sailing session. Nathan asked Larissa to go up to his room with him which she did but she soon re-joined the other girls in their room where they and Tom were sitting on Maria’s bed.

“That was a quick ‘quicky’!” Maria laughed.

“You’ve got a dirty mind” replied Larissa with a grin. She went over to Tom and handed him a small paper bag. “Nat said you might need these.”

He took out two packets of condoms.

“It’s his total stock.” Larissa explained. “He said to tell you that the girl he was with was a permanent virgin who would not let him into her panties and he hoped you had more luck.”

After a couple of seconds, Maria figured it out. “You liar! You’re on the pill so you don’t need them!”

“Busted!” Larissa laughed. “He wanted to check with me first because it would make it obvious I was on the pill. I said it wasn’t a problem because I knew Tom wouldn’t say anything at school and I didn’t want my two new friends getting pregnant.”

“I owe you both, big time” Tom replied.

“So do we!” Francesca said.

“Thank you!” Maria added.

“Being on the pill makes me sound like a slut, but I want you to know that I’m still a virgin, just.” Larissa said, adding “Oh, I’ll be late coming back to the room tonight.”

“Go lose it Larissa!” enthused Maria “It will be amazing!”

“I don’t think I should be here with all this girl-talk” Tom said.

“Get used to it!” Francesca replied.

The girls had a lot of fun in the afternoon session, both sailing Toppers and trying unsuccessfully not to collide. The boys and Larissa seemed to be taking the pre-race training more seriously.

After the afternoon sailing, Nathan and Larissa joined Tom and the girls for their swim.

“That was so much fun on the trapeze, I almost had an orgasm!” Larissa said excitedly.

“I saw you with the waves slapping up between your open legs and hitting your pussy!” Maria laughed.

“I needed to balance the boat!” Larissa protested.

“Whatever!” Francesca replied. “I want to get good enough to do that too!”

They swam to the far end of the bay and stopped to rest where they could all just reach the bottom, their heads just above the water and they did a group hug.

“It’s been the best week of my life.” Maria said “Can we stay friends forever?”

Everyone agreed and Larissa said “Let’s seal it with a kiss!”

They all kissed passionately, except Tom and Nathan who at least managed a man-hug.

They then all went up to the villa to shower and get ready for dinner. The five of them ate together and chatted for a while. Nathan and Larissa soon disappeared up to his room.

When Maria noticed Francesca fidgeting impatiently, she took pity on her. “What do you want to do this evening Francesca?”

Francesca blushed and whispered “I want Tom to fuck me!”

“My pleasure!” Tom replied, taking a smiling Francesca’s hand and leading her up to their room, followed by Maria.

Once they were in the girl’s room, Tom asked Francesca “How would you like to do this?”

“If it’s OK with you, I want to make love with Maria first, with you watching, then I want to suck your cock before both you and Maria make love to me. Next I want to be on top and make love to you. If you can manage it I then want you to fuck me hard, doggy-style.”

“You certainly have this figured out!” Tom laughed.

“I’ve been dreaming about it all week!” Francesca replied.

“Wow! You’ve changed from ‘Not Sure’ to ‘Fuck Me Senseless’ in 24 hours!” Maria exclaimed “What happened?”

“I got so randy watching you and Tom make love, I just have to do it now.” Francesca explained.

“Much as I want to do all those things with you, your sexy little pussy might get a bit sore the first time.” Tom said. “How about we leave the ‘doggy-style’ until tomorrow?”

“OK” replied Francesca, sounding a little dsappointed.

The girls stood in front of Tom who sat down on Maria’s bed to watch as the girls then started to slowly undress each other. Once they were both naked, their bodies came together in a loving embrace and they kissed, slowly and sensuously at first then more passionately, holding each other’s bum cheeks to grind their clits together. It was obvious to Tom that the girls had enjoyed doing this many times before. It was also a big turn-on for him watching their intimacy and he fealt really honoured that they would share it with him.

They eventually released each other, Francesca taking Maria’s hand and leading her to her bed. They lay down facing each other, resuming their close embrace and deep kissing. Maria lifted her upper leg over Francesca’s and Francesca responded by sliding her leg between Maria’s until their pussies met and they started rubbing them together. Both girls were now panting, obviously getting really excited, then to Tom’s surprise, Maria pushed a finger into Francesca’s little sphincter, causing her to gasp as she orgasmed for the first of what she hoped would be many that evening.

When she had come down from her high, Francesca looked over and smiled shyly at Tom. “Did you enjoy watching?” she asked.

“Very much” he replied. “Thank you for allowing me to see how much you love each other.”

“It made it even more exciting, knowing you were watching us.” Francesca admitted with a little blush, before turning her attention back to a very excited Maria who obviously was in need of some relief. Francesca slid down her lover’s body, looked straight at Maria’s pussy and grinned. Eating pussy was still new to her and she was so glad Tom had introduced them to it as it added a totally new dimension to the girl’s love-making.

Francesca licked deep into Maria’s pussy, her face getting covered in her copious juices, then slid up to suck her clit. Very soon, Maria’s body shook as her orgasm hit. The girls cuddled for a while then Maria whispered “Go get him girl!”

Francesca got off the bed, completely naked and walked over to Tom. “Last week I was a good little 13-year-old virgin” she said, grinning. “Now, I just sucked my girlfriends pussy and clit ‘till she orgasmed. Next I’m planning to suck my boyfriend’s cock until he comes in my mouth. He’s then going to fuck me to another planet! I love being 14!”

Tom laughed, amused by the transformation of this innocent little virgin in only a few days. He was still sitting on Maria’s bed as Frabcesca knelt down in front of him, looked up for a kiss, then down to concentrate on undoing his belt and opening the zip. She giggled as she saw his erect cock peaking out of his underwear. He stood up to allow her to remove his shorts and underpants, then sat down again on the edge of the bed. She got to work with her new-found skills, licking his cock-head and around the rim before sucking it into her mouth. He spread his legs wider as she grasped his shaft with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. He lay back on the bed, enjoying every minute. She looked into his eyes and thrust her hand up and down his cock with increasing urgency while sucking it’s head and tickling the little slit with her tongue. It was not long before his whole body stiffened and she could feel his sperm rise up his cock and shoot into her mouth. She was better prepared this time and managed to swallow each jet as it hit the back of her throat. She lay beside him on the bed and kissed him as he recovered.

He turned on his side to face her.”Right, my little virgin.” He asked smiling “What would you like to do now?”

“I really love you Tom and I want to give you my virginity” she said.

“I love you too and I really want to take your virginity.” he replied, his hand caressing her face.

They kissed, traded tongues and embraced, feeling their hot, naked bodies pressing against each other. He pushed her gently onto her back and continued kissing her while enjoying the feel of her fuller breasts as he fondled them. This stimulated her further and her body started moving in response as she made a dreamy little moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.